Three Birds In One Stone...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you marry me Choi Sulli?"

Sulli blinks in surprise,her heart is beating so fast as Minho's lips is just an inches away from her lips.

Minho raised an eyebrow."Lost your tounge baby"he grins at her.

She finally recovered from the shocked and pushed him."Ya Choi Minho!let me go!!!"she shouted.

He smilingly release her while never leaving his eyes on her."I'm waiting for your answer Sulli"

Her eyes blaze frostily at him."Your joking right?marrying you?have you gone crazy or this is just another tricks of yours?"

Minho walks calmly to the living room, his smile is still plastered in his handsome face while looking around then he return his eyes to her.The afternoon sunlight passes thru the open window making them glow inside of the apartment.

"I am dead serious Sulli...I am asking you to marry me"his voice with a trace of sincerity.

Disblelief registered in her face."So its real,someone drop a bomb and it exploded without warning,unfortunately I am the receiver of that bomb"she thought.

"Why?why are you asking me to marry you?are you going to die tomorrow?have you predicted the end of the world?are you in some sort of substance abuse like drugs?why?"there are so many questions lingering to her mind right now because it is really shocking to know that out of all the women in this world Minho will chosed her to be his future wife.

He chuckled upon hearing her questions,he folded his arms."You are so funny Miss Choi, I feel like I will never have a dull moment with you"his eyes filled with amusement."Would it be so hard for you to handle if I told you that I've been so inlove with you for such a long time that is why I am asking you to marry me"he said teasingly.

Sulli's heart suddenly quiver but she immediately dissmissed the weird feeling."Mr. Choi,stop joking around and just tell me the real reason behind your unbelievable proposal!"her hands in her hips.

Minho takes a deep breath and seriously stares at her"I badly needed a wife because omma will be forcing me to get engage to Hyuna next month and I dont like Hyuna because she's an evil tramp"he said then paused."And you are the first girl who pops into my mind that I would like to marry"he slides his hands to the pocket of his jeans.

Sulli frown,she's completely bewildered to his proposal."Why me?with your looks and money I'm sure many girls will fall in line to be your wife"

His lips twitch in one side."Because you dont have self respect and you love money more than anything else in this world.If I will choose other girls there might be a chance that they will fall for me, which I dont wanna happen since it will just makes things complicated.And I'm sure I'm not your type so you wouldn't fall for me"he explain.

A bitter laughed escape . "Yeah your right i love money but it doesnt mean I will agree to your crazy proposal Choi Minho,no way!"she lashed out.

He shakes his head."I cant believe you are still acting coy and innocent as if you never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter