The First Temptation...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

SULLI'S POV

I turn around to the left side of the bed and tried to continue my sleep but the cellphone keeps on ringing.I open my eyes and rise from the bed.

I reached for my phone in the nightstand and answered it.

"Hello?"I said in a husky voice while combing my messy shoulder length hair with my fingers.

"Unni!its me Yoojeong"said by the other line.

I frown after hearing my sister's voice. "Is that Suzy's phone your using right now?"I asked.

"Nope, this phone is mine"

I scratch my head. "Where did you get the money to buy a phone?"my curiosity begins to built up.

Yoojeong lightly laugh in the other line."Your husband went to the apartment yesterday and he bought us new clothes,shoes and cellphones to the mall.I called because Jingoo and I never had a chance to say our gratitude for his kindness.And unni please tell hyeongbu that we truly appreciate when he enrolled us to the prestigious school here in Seoul"

I felt a tugging in my heart upon learning my husband's touching gesture but afterwards anger rises from me as I felt that my pride has been stepped down by him.Worst he did not inform me regarding his unexpected visit to the apartment and I havent made up my mind regarding his suggestion that he will take care of my sibling's financial needs.

I stand up from the bed to confront him wearing my pink pajamas.It has been three days since we got married, although we called it truce there are times that we cant help but to argue.Minho's character and my character are totally opposite and we clashed over some things that we disapproved.On the lighter side, I find him caring and attentive...to the point that most of the times he seemed to have putting a lot of effort for my welfare.

Yesterday, I enrolled to Seoul University to finally fullfilled my dream of becoming a lawyer, he suggested that I should go to a prestigious university wherein rich people go to but I refused.I chosed a state university who offered a low tuition fee but was well known for having a high standard quality education.

I turn the knob of the door and open it.My eyes quickly roamed inside of his bedroom...no sight of Choi Minho.Then my bionic ears heard splashes of water from the bathroom and I knew he is taking a shower.

Wearing a grumpy face I marched towards the bathroom, I violently open the door and make a few steps.I roughly shoved the shower curtain and stomped my foot.

"What the !"Minho uttered completely surprise.His hair is still covered with shampoo.

"Ya Choi Minho!why did you go to Suzy's apartment yesterday without telling me!"my hands is in my hips.

He immediately cover with his two hands his male package. "Why did you barge inside the bathroom when you know that I am taking a bath!"he yelled."Get out!"

My eyebrow furrows. "Look I dont care if your huge winky is hanging in there okay, I am completely pissed with you for not informing me about what you did yesterday for my younger siblings"

Minho clenched his teeth. "Can you make me finish my shower first yeobo!we can discuss later so get out because this scene is so embarassing and awkward"he said in irritation.

"Fine!I will give you one minute Choi Minho!"I turn around and walk towards the door.

I step outside and decided to wait inside his room.I sat on the edge of his king size water bed.

After five minutes Minho walk outside  of the bathroom wearing only a white towel that was wrapped in his waist.

He move closer while wiping his wet hair with another towel.

I wanted to slap myself for being so compulsive in coming to his room because I wasn't prepared for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter