The Jealous Prince...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University

Sulli flashes her broad smile while listening to Taemin's insight regarding the book he's been reading recently. She look to her left and gave the girl beside her a warm smile and the girl smiled back.Her name is Victoria and she's been so nice to her...well all of the members of the book club gave her a warm welcome and she is so overwhelmed and ecstatic to the new chapter of her life...gaining friends is one of the things she's been dreaming of all through out her life.

"Anybody who can share their opinion regarding The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho?"Taemin asks while roaming his eyes to the members.

Sulli was about to raise her hand when suddenly her cellphone rung...and she knew already who is the persistent caller---her husband.He's been calling her the whole day like a twisted person.

"!"she cursed under her breath and excused herself to the members.She step outside of the room to answer his call.

"Where are you?your last subject has ended fifteen minutes ago,I am waiting here in front of the school gate"Minho said in the other line.

She inhale sharply. "I am still here in the book club meeting and----"

"You never mention to me about that book club!where exactly are you?"he snarls.

Sulli's blood is boiling from anger."God dammit Minho can be so annoying most of the times"she thought.

She pushes the end call button but it only took a mili seconds and her phone rung again.She gritted her teeth and decided to turn off the phone.

She return to the room and sits down to her chair.

 

The meeting lasted for one hour, everybody walks outside of the school premises with a satisfied look in their faces.Sulli and Taemin walk together towards the school gate.

"Did you enjoy the meeting Sulli?"he asks smiling.

She happily nod. "Yes I did, everybody is so nice and I will definitely gonna attend again to next week's meeting"

"I'm glad to hear that"he said grinning.His eyes is full of admiration while staring in her lovely face.

Sulli quickly caught Minho's figure in front of the school gate.He is wearing a black and white stripe shirt,blue denim jeans and lacoste sneakers.His arms were folded and she already knew he is so damn pissed while leaning his back to his black porsche car.

His eyes narrows when they reach the gate.

"Why did you turn off your phone!I've been waiting here for more than one hour!"he barks at her.He just ignore Taemin's presence.

Sulli gave her husband a deadly glare then she turn her head to Taemin and smile shyly.

"Taemin, I would like you to meet my...c-cousin Choi Minho"she stammered at the word cousin.

Taemin move forward and offer his hand."Please to meet you Mr. Choi"he said and force a smile.

Minho blankly stares at him and did not even bother to accept his handshake.Taemin's hand freezes in the air then he withdraw it when he felt Minho's cold reception.

"Let's go Sulli"Minho said as he open the car door for her.

Sulli bid farewell to Taemin and goes inside of the car.

Minho shuts the door and walk towards the driver's seat.He started the ignition and drive off the road.

"Is that punk your classmate?"he asks while driving.His big brown eyes is on the road.

She gape at him. "Yes, he's my classmate in three major subjects"she answered while frowning.

"Drop all of those subjects.I dont want you to hang out with that punk"he ordered.

Sullis mouth drops open,she is totally appalled by his sour remarks. "Are you out of your mind?!I'm not gonna drop those subjects,no way!and you are so rude for calling him punk.He is just being friendly and nice to me!"

Minho smirks."That man wants to take you out Sulli"he says dryly.

She make a fists, her anger is as tall as Mt.Everest. "You are making a completely wrong assumption Choi Minho!stop being a control freak okay!"

He glances at her, his eyes in blazing fury. "You are too naive when its comes to boys yeobo...he wants what is mine and I will never allow him to take advantage of your innocence"his lips in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter