I love you.

I'm Sorry...

 

 

 

 

"Sena."

She turn her head looking at Sungyeol's worried face. "Hey, you promise me you'll be okay, right?" He slide his hand into her back, trying to comfort her. "I'm fine, Sungyeol." She doesn't even know she were crying before Sungyeol wiped her tears and take her to his embrace softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She brought her hand caressing his head slowly. It has been weeks since Sunggyu revealed his secret and it makes her cherished every moment they together. He still all the same hide his own pain, and when she asked why, he never answer it. Sometimes when he can't just hold the pain he would just hug her tightly until the pain subsided. The time being she just stay quiet looking at him and caressing his back slowly. She never ask him about the pain nor the sickness. Sunggyu would just kept quiet all the time taking her into his embrace without saying anything when he saw her zoned out.

He can't help but to cursed at himself, for being a fool all of the years he felt the pain. She never cry in front of him, instead he just smiling brightly without any reason to him, and when he ask why she kept smiling even when he said nothing funny, she would just shook her head and smile brighter to him. 

"You once said you like my smile, and I have to keep smiling, right?"

She once telling him and he can't help to hold his tears once again as he heard her, and cursed more for careless enough, for wanting to die all of these past years they apart. If just he knew what He were prepare for him, maybe, just for living like a normal life as day passing, he wouldn't be mind. Cause as long as the end he would meet her, and end up with her again, he would trying to live once again. But it's all just too late.

As late as she forgive him, coming for him, staying beside him, after he realizes that his life won't be last long. 

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol has been always around, whether he asks or not, but he just let it go. Sometimes Woohyun will nudge him for getting his attention and keeping him entertain all along while Sungyeol matured a lot for not letting Sunggyu nudge him for the files he want. He didn't know what's going on their mind, but one thing he know. 

He didn't want to told them by himself.

It's tiring enough done with Sena. He wondered if she ever trll those two for just letting their mouth shut without ask anything at him and giving him more headache. He still thinking about his family, he remembered the time Sena want to have a deal with him for staying beside him as long he tell his family about his sickness, but she never brought up the topic since that day she knew he was hopeless by himself.

Sometimes Sena would just accompanying him in the hospital when Howon told him to coming for his check up, but he never let her to go for examine room beside him nor when he were talking with Howon. He knew it selfish, but he can't helped it either.

 

She once asking him to tell his family but being the selfish one, he always shook his head or changing the topic or he would just pretend not to hear it. She still caressing his hair whose still laid his head carefully on her lap when she thought back all of these weeks. "Sunggyu?" He just humming as his response. "Let's go check up, hm?" He open his eyes looking at her longing, "Aren't I just done it yesterday?" She didn't answer him, instead just heaving a deep sigh as she tried to hold back the tears in her eyes.

"Sena."

He knew she were holding and fighting back her tears every time they together, he knew she felt insecure with the time ticking, afraid he would just gone in a blink of eyes. He sighing as he brought his hand to caressing one of her cheeks. "Don't feel insecure." She not answering him, she were tired with all of the things as she look down meeting his eyes.

He got up slowly, still looking longingly into her eyes, "I will be fine, I know you might feel depressed when the time come, but I know you-."

"It's because you weren't the one who will be left behind, Sunggyu." 

He brought her into his embrace slowly hugging her, and patting her back slowly. "I'm Sorry."

 

"I'm so tired for hearing those words come out from your mouth, don't you know?" He caressing her hair when she heard her choked into tears. "Hey, don't cry." But she just keep crying as she buried her face deep down into his chest. She realizes that Sunggyu is getting slimmer and slimmer each day passed, he used to have those chubby cheeks that everyone had, but they weren't there anymore, he got slimmer a lot as he start agreed to do the check up, she can't help it to crying even more when she thinking about him.

"Could you just... just told your family, please?" She stuttering as she buried her face even more. He shook his head slowly, "Let them be."

"H-How if they blame me cause all of this?" He chuckled "They won't. I promise."

"I love you. So much." He tighten his hug more as he confessed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Few more chapters to the end.

Sorry for the late update TT

I  were busy for flying back to the country after my winter break over.

 

My spring semester is begin now, I hope I would pass this semester, I even stopped from my part time job.

Hope to do well in this year!!  *since I messed the last semester

 

I will update again next month maybe. I were busy until the end of this month ^^

Comment and subscribe~ :D