Jieun

I'm Sorry...
Sunggyu had been skipping class the whole week, but weirdly at evening he would just pop out from nowhere inside your house. As day by day you can see his dark circle around his eyes get darker
You have questioned it several times, but Sunggyu will drive it to another topic or just saying he's tired. When finally he answered, he said he got a detention.
 
"Sena?" Someone called you from the back and patted your back while you choosing some snacks at supermarket
"Oh? Unnie!" You turn around found out Jieun at the back smiling at you, "It's been a while since the last I saw you."
 
"You really busy these days unnie." She nodded a little and smiling, "Company takes a lot of time."
"But I like it though," she beamed and smiling
 
"Is Sunggyu gonna be like that too?" You asking her, "Sunggyu.. He.."
You started to studied her face, Jieun face changed suddenly after you mentioned about Sunggyu, but she hide it fast with a smile and shooking her head at you.
 
"You know, he doesn't even want to handle the company." Jieun chuckled
You nodded, "But it doesn't mean he will not do it right?"
 
Jieun sighing a little, "I know, he will face it faster or sooner."
You walk with Jieun to the cashier and pay for your shop"Sena?"
 
"What is it Unnie?" You give her a little smile question. Jieun shook her head, "Nothing,"
"Eh? You tilt your head looking at her in confusion.
 
"Nothing, ah! Sena, the principal call me last week and he-"
 
"ah! Unnie! Is he got a detention?" Jieun eyes get widened due to your question, "You know about this?"
You nodded slowly in a confusion, "I almost a part of it too."
 
Suddenly Jieun felt angry inside because of Sunggyu,'Seriously what is that kid thinking?!'
"But... The principal said nothing about you. And Sunggyu didn't tell me anything."
 
"Are you okay? What did they do to you?" Jieun cut herself and checking you out, you laughing at her, "I'm alright unnie, It's been a week, even if there's wound it will dissapear already."
 
"Just in case. Thanks God you didn't get any wounds."
"I'm alright unnie. How about Sunggyu?" Jieun kept quiet for a while before nodding and continued, "He got a detention a full week."
 
"Is Auntie and --?"
"They didn't know anything till now Sena. They haven't comeback yet."
"Oh"
 
"Don't worry about our parents, Sena. Hm?"
"Unnie.. Perhaps, maybe did you know why he have been acting like this?" You ask her but Jieun just quiet and nodding her head. "Alittle bit much, yes."
 
"Is there something wrong? It's not include about me right?" Jieun sighing at you as you both walking together then she stopped when right in front of your house. She turn around looking at you.
 
"A pretty much, yes it's about you. But don't worry too much Sena. You must be know Sunggyu, right?" Jieun smiling to assure you that everything gonna be alright at the end. "Can you tell me what is it?"
 
Jieun sighing once more before shook her head slowly, "Can you not asking me this?"
You felt a little bit sad and angry towards Sunggyu now, If something included you then why she shouldn't know it?
"Alright, Sena. Just.. keep deal with it for a several moments, it will be alright, ok?"
 
Jieun finally end the conversation and asking you to quickly go inside since it's dark already, so you ended up going in instead of forcing her to told you about the story.

"Sunggyu? Where are you?" Jieun called out her younger brother but she got no answer so she rushed into upstairs where his room belong. Jieun knocked it first before going in, "Sunggyu."

There she saw Sunggyu having a daydreaming while he looking at the wall. He sighing and look around to his sister, "Why noona?"
"What are you doing there?" Jieun take a step to his bed and sit on the edge of it.
"I met Sena at the supermarket." Sunggyu eyes widened and he rushing go to sit beside his sister. "Did she ask something?"
 
"A lot." Sunggyu kept waiting for his sister to continue but, Jieun just looking at him shut .
"Then? Noo-"
"Can I ask you something too?"
 
"When the principal giving you a detention last week and called me over how come I didn't heard anything about Sena once was included too?" Jieun folded her eyes looking at Sunggyu and waiting for his explanation, "At least there's was, noona. Not included." Jieun shook her head.
 
"What is the exactly happening?"
"Just skip it, I don-"
"You promised she wouldn't got into this mess! Sunggyu!" Jieun cut his words make him shut upin a moment before he sighing and start the story how you can included."Sunggyu, I-"
 
"Noona, what did she said before?" Jieun shook her head as an answer,
"She asking about your attitude." Sunggyu jep quiet for awhile, "Does she… angry, probably?" Jieun shook her head once again,
"I don't think she is Sunggyu, Sena maybe just confused." Then there is really a long quiet for a while
 
"Sunggyu, I think I have thought it for a while, maybe you can just heard what Dad said and follow hi-"
"I don't want noona, I just-- please don't tell me those." Sunggyu begged his sister and lean back to his bed."Sunggyu, you know it's the best choice."
"Then?"
 
"What dad want is just you going overseas just it!."
"Oh, then did you know that he want to arrangedmarriage me with his coworkers daughter? And the fact why he told me to stay away from her if not then her father gonna fired?"
"Sunggyu..."
 
Sunggyu kept his head up looking at the ceiling, "It's just not that simple.."
"At least he doesn--"
 
Jieun and Sunggyu kept quiet when they heard someone going inside the house and calling their name. It's their father. Sunggyu turn around looking at his sister in question, "Aren't you said he will not be here until next week?"
 
Jieun nodding in confusion, then SUnggyu's door opened up showing their parents standing by side. Their father seems to be mad about something while the wife beside trying to hold down his anger
 
"What do you want todo Sunggyu?" Sunggyu look at him in confusion to his dad. "What do I want?"
"Don't act innocent! What kind of atittude now did you act in school now?!" His father yelled to him and take a step at him. "Are you trying to embarass me?"
 
The pricipal must be inform him instead, why didn't I aware of these?, Sunggyu thought deepful
"I need an explanation, Sunggyu! Not a silence!"
 
"You know what I want dad!" Sunggyu answered at him hissed.
"And yoiu do know what I want!"
 
"Honey, please calm down, please?"  His mother trying to calm down her husband then he look at Sunggyu deep into his eyes, "Sunggyu, why? What happen?"
 
"It's all your fault not teach him the --!"
It's not mom's fault and don't blame mom for everything I did! It's did nothing with her, but you, Dad!" Sunggyu yeled but Jieun beside trying to held down his anger.
 
"Dad, we will talk about it later, You both must be tired, let's  rest a bit first eo?" Jieun now trying to calm down his father down and dragging him out with their mother.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe and comments!!! :D