Family

I'm Sorry...

"Trouble much already?"

 

 

Sungyeol head shot up from all the papers hearing the familiar voice. "HYUNG!!"
"Shut up, Lee Sungyeol."
 
He leaned at the wooden door, walking up to him and closing the door silently. "Hyung, where have you been?" Sunggyu just walking up to him and grabbing some papers for taking a look, "Going around. Maybe?"
"Hyung-"
"Don't worry, I'm back. I'm not gonna troubled you again." He giving back the papers he took to the younger one. "With Sena?"
 
"I'll go to my father office."
 
"Don't deny it hyung. She take several days out from the work after I ask her about your existence." He frowned, as thinking what just the younger one said. "Did you know where I'm about?" Sungyeol shook his head, "How do I know."
 
"Weird."
 
Sunggyu whispered. But Sungyeol heard him, "What weird? Me? It's your ownself that-"
 
"Sena. She is." Sunggyu cut him. Sungyeol tilt his head questioning the older one. "How did she know about where I am?"
 
"Look, hyung. I don't know about your relationship, but I know you have been weird lately. And I would ask what happen to you, but knowing you this much." He sighed before continuing himself, "You just won't tell me right?"
 
There's a lot of silence after Sungyeol questioning him. "You want to know?" He sighing. "And why I'm not?"
 
"Because you would tell her everything."
 
"What you hide it again from her, Kim Sunggyu?" Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at Sunggyu. He didn't care anymore if Sunggyu is his hyung, or cousin whatever . He just saw Sunggyu is just some bastard for being a coward enough with all of the lies he had.

Sunggyu sighing and open up his mouth, but Sungyeol cut him, "Don't ask me to take care of her, cause I won't." "I see." He turn his back walking to the door, "I'll go to Dad room first."

Sungyeol sighing as Sunggyu walked out of the door, he picking up his phone, hesitating that should he called or not. 
 
"Where have you been?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're back."
 
"As you wish, Dad." Mr. Kim sighing as he heard his son rebellious. "Kim Sunggyu, I warned you- ."
"How if you stop, Dad?" Sunggyu sighed. "Me and Sungyeon, we both can't make it."
 
"It's your ownself who doesn't want to make it, Sunggyu!" He almost yelled at him, but helding his anger inside as he remembered where is the place is it. "I know. And I still like Han Sena no matter what."
 
"Why? Why all of the world you chose her, Sunggyu? Why?" Mr. Kim heaved a deep sigh as he massage his head slowly.
 
"And I'm asking you why I can't be with her Dad? Aren't you and her father is a bestfriend? Why can't you just let me be with her?"
"I don't want you to regret your decision, Sunggyu." Mr. Kim looking through his eyes as he talking. "It's not me who will regret it, Dad."
 
Mr. Kim confused as he look at his son. When he were gonna ask him, there's a knock on the door and it showed that Jieun searching for him.
"Sunggyu?" She gasped as she saw him, and a little ran towards him. "Are you okay? Anything hurt?" She started to look through his appearance. "No, sis. I'm just talking with Dad." As she just remembered she saw their father looking at them with a unreadable facial looks.
 
"Go home, Dad. Mom must be missed you a lot." Sunggyu told his father. "I can't- "
"In the end, aren't I and noona will took over your place, Dad?" Jieun taken a bit surprised at her younger brother statement. "Sunggyu!" She whispered. "I will took your place today, Dad. Go rest." He smiled to his father.
 
Mr. Kim sighed, "Your mother must be missed you. Not me."
 
"He need you, Dad." Jieun finally spoken up to him as she saw him getting up fixing his tie. "What's wrong with both of your head hm?" She giggled. "Sunggyu, right, Dad. Go home." Mr. Kim just can shook his head in defeated as he walks away from there. "Take a good care, ok?" He smiled as he walk away to inform his secretary that his children would took over his place for this day.
 
"Give it to you, sis." Sunggyu walk away as he felt his father left already. "Yah!! Kim Sunggyu!!" He chuckled as he heard her yelling. "Yes?"
"Do your works." She said with a sarcastic smile on her face.
"What-."
"Bye."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you still alive?" He chuckled hearing her statement. "Yes, I am. How I pick up the phone if I'm not." There's a long quiet when he finally spoke up. "Han Sena. Where are you?"
"Work, where else?"
"I miss you already." She chuckled, "Bye, Kim Sunggyu." And the line hang up. Sunggyu stared at his phone dumbfounded for a while. "Aish!" He scratched his head.
 
"Are you okay?" Jieun stand at the door looking at her brother who looking messed up already. "I am. Why?"
"So, your things with Sena finally worked up?"
"No, it's not." He sighing. "Noona... Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Why did you ask?" He just shrugged. "We broke up. Why?" Sunggyu asking her surprised with her news. "You never tell me that you ever been in a relationship. Why you broke up?"
 
"Things just not going as planned."
 
"Noona."
 
"Hm?"
 
"How if your boyfriend dying. Would you stay with him?" Jieun just looking at his brother strangely as she heard him talking. "Why did you ask?"
"I just want to know. Would you stay? If you really like him?"
 
"Sunggyu, you didnt- " She stopped as she brought her right hand cupping looking at Sunggyu in disbelief look. "I'm just asking. " He shrugged looking away from her. "yes, and I know you from you born, Kim Sunggyu. Tell me!"
 
"I don't want to leave her."
 
"Not yet." His tears that have been he held for long flowing out. "Sunggyu..." Jieun walked through his younger brother and hug him. "Don't cry."
"I'm not. It's just... I don't want to leave. I don't want." He spoke as he hug his sister back sobbing hardly at her shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Did you take all the medicine?" She asked as Sunggyu calmed down a little. He lied his back on the couch brought his hand to cover his eyes. "Sunggyu, it will be alright."
"It won't, Noona. In the end my existence just being a painful for everyone." She sighing heard him. Sunggyu, being the selfish one, always thinking that he were a pain of for his existence. "I won't asking much, Sunggyu. But, please .." She sighed.
 
"Let's make a good memories eo? And trying the best, hm?"
He nodded slowly as he straighten up his body hugging his sister once again. "Mianhae, noona." She patted his hand slowly calming him down. "Rest a lot, hm? Don't forget to eat too." He nodded slowly, parting away from his sister. He chuckled looking at her. "What should I do?"
 
"Sungyeon must be knew this right?" He nodded silently. "I can't let mom know this. I just can't" He started to sobbing silently. Jieun scooted closer to him, embracing and patting his back slowly, giving him the warmth that everything will be alright. "I'm hopeless child." She shook her head silently as holding the tears to flow down. "Noona?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Let's go home."
 
To be honest, all of the paperworks are not done yet, and the meeting would be coming up, but seeing her own brother she just nodding her head in agreement. The company can wait, she just want to spend time longer now with Sunggyu. He always stay strong all of these years, and she, her own self is drifting apart since she got into the company. She started to feel guilty as she remembered how their mother would always complain that her father would always just date the company not her. 
 
"Let's go home. I think we let mom lonely enough." Jieun said as she getting up dragging her brother to get up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"Do whatever you guys want." Mr. Kim ignore Sunggyu and Jieun and taking the newspaper to distract his own self. "Your mother is at kitchen. Let her know to cook dinner for you two too." Jieun grinned as she ran to Mr.Kim hugging him tightly. "I know you the best, Dad!" She kissed his cheek making SUnggyu chuckled looking at both of them. "Yeobo!! The children are here!" 

Sunggyu laughing as he saw Mr.Kim yelled to tell Mrs. Kim letting she know their existence. "Whose children?" They can heard she yelling back from the kitchen. "Look! She not accepting you both! Go away!" Mr. Kim statement making Sunggyu laughing harder from before as Jieun pouted, still hugging him. "Let's Go, Sunggyu!" Jieun yelled a little bit louder so their mother would heard them.

"My babies!!!" They heard her run a little bit, and when she appeared hugging them, Jieun and Sunggyu just can't stop laughing how warmth is the family. "Come  on, go wash and let's eat dinner together!" She push them to their rooms. When they far away already from their parents, Sunggyu can't help himself as he felt overwhelmed by how the moment like those can be repeated everyday. Jieun patted him scooting him to calm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

INFINITE going to MAMA

dongwoo's Birthday

got 2 award

GOSHHHHH

Congratulationnn babieessss :***

Proud of you boyss<33

First time at MAMA, awarded 2 awards, and first not from the big 3 company :''DDD