Promise? Hm?

I'm Sorry...

Sungyeol's POV

"Go home, Sena." She just look away as I tried to persuade her or maybe I will forced her to go home, if she still stubborn enough to staying at work. It has been a week she acted this way, going to work all days like a zombie with eyebags over her eyes and should I just said she were just the same with Sunggyu hyung's condition when he were at England last time.

Sunggyu hyung condition is not so good, I know there are something up to behind these, but I just keep quiet. He had been attending hospital, and the last time I check he had been hospitalized for 2 days now. I don't know how should I told her this news, but I can sense that she had knew it her self but trying to forgetting about this with all the work she took by now. I sighing looking at the girl who still typing like a zombie in front of his computer and I felt  my head ache when she just gone ignoring me.

"Come on, we need to go home." I said while take away the computer, saving it before turning off the computer. She is now yelling at me, and I look at her with some annoyed face. Everyone are looking at us, since she yelled and the deputy head of her section coming out from his room, but I didn't give any about his presence anymore. "Yah!! Lee Sungyeol! Just go the ing away fro- !!"

"Shut up will you? Come on." I took her bags and grab her wrist with some forced as she wriggled to free herself. When we were at the exit door, the deputy head seems annoyed by my action and yelling at me, telling me to let her go or he would just told the police to arrest me for the kidnapping reason. I rolled my eyes at him with an annoyed face, I turn around to face him a little. "Go ahead Sir, before I fired you, Good luck!"

"Yah!!" She slapped me with another hand as I answered the deputy head of her, but I didn't acre anymore as I kept dragging her out from the office room. "Are you on the right mind, Lee Sungyeol?! How if I get fired? How if-

"I will fired him first before he makes some move, stupid."

She had been quiet since we entered the lift going to the basement where I park my car. I opened the door for her but she just stand still, hesitated to going in or not, so I just pushed her in as I put the bag on her hands, closing the door before I can hear another yelling from her.

 

I look at her for a moment before turning on the engine and starts to drive off, sighing deeply.

 

"I hate him." She suddenly talk after some silence wandering off her mind, as I still can her eyes staring blankly at the road. "What happen again to the both of you?" She just chuckled at my question and shook her head miserably as I were just asking her the most ridiculous question that everyone had been known the answer. "Yah." I nudge her a little but she refused to talk me again.

 

For the several days, Sunggyu contacting me asking me to go looking at her for a  moment, I didn't ask why cause hearing at his voice, I knew they were break up again. I sighed again, for the umpteenth time is this? I must be crazy now.

"Do you believe in fate, Sungyeol?" She once again broke the silence between us.

"I do. Why?"

"What did I do wrong again this time?"

I didn't answer her. "Did he contact you, Sungyeol-ah?"

I'm not answering her question since we have been arrived at her house already. She chuckled and open the door as he walking towards her house opening it and not even care to close it anymore.

I closed the door behind me as I followed her from behind. She lying at the couch as her eyes full of the tears. "Yah, why are you crying?" I go sit beside her as she looking at me with some unreadable face. "Can I see him?"

I was dumbfounded by her questions, I think I got clearer now at how the puzzle in this situation. I widened my eyes as I were imagining the worst condition. I had been denying the fact that maybe Sunggyu hyung is sick and not having much time left, so everything happened, and I thought I were just watching too many much drama on that soap opera. "Sungyeol-ah."

Her voice woke me up from my thoughts, I left no time grabbing her wrist, but she refused to get up and keep herself down at the couch. Surrendering myself, I sat down again beside her, without any words.

"Let's going to the hospital." I said to her.

 

 

Sena's POV 

I widened my eyes in horror when Sungyeol talking to me. No way. It just has been several days, and why is he on the goddamn hospital now? I can't breathe normally as I tried to breathing in and out, forcing myself to stay alive. He nudge my hand once again as he saw how wide my eyes to be looking at him, and spoken any words at him. I shook my head as I choked a tears making him panicky and embrace me without hesitation to ease me down and caressing my back as I crying on her chest begging him to telling me that this were all nightmares, and soon I would wake up seeing him, smiling at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I got asleep as I tired of crying, cause I found myself lying on my bed in my bedroom, with the blankets tucking on me. I call him several times, but got no answer, so I decided to going out from the room, and found he is talking with my mother on the living room. I get down from the stairs as I look at them, trying to process what they were talking about.

"Mom."

She look at me by surprise for a moment before it changing into a worried face all over her face.

"I'm fine, Mom." I gave her an assuring smile as I plop my self down beside her. I can feel Sungyeol eyes looking towards me as I look away from his glare. "Alright, I will just take a bath, you two go talking, ok?" I nodded lazily as I hugging my knee and put my chin on it. 

Once my mom disappearing he sighing heavily making me turn around looking at him. He look at me as trying to talk to me through his worried eyes.  "Hospital, ok?" I shook  my head slowly as I lowered down my gaze to the table.

"Sena-

"I promised him already."

He ruffled his hair in desperation and I found myself trying to hold the tears once again.

 

 

 

"How long time that you have been know this Sena-ah? Why didn't you tell me?" He giving me a look that I can't saw it anymore, since all the tears had been blocking my eyes already. I sighed as Iwiped the tears, grabbing the tissue, trying to hold the tears to come out once again. I look at him with a smile that I can't describe to. I don't need him to concern at me, cause I need to go through this alone.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't answer him, and silence had been engulfing around us as suddenly his phone ringing. He slipped his hand through his pocket and answering it. 

His face wrinkle a little bit, before he widened his eyes and trying to concentrate what other person saying on the other side of line. He look at me with some unreadable face making my self worrying over useless things once again.

When he hanging up the phone, he got no time as he grab my wrist and yelling to my mother who still at her bathroom, taking a bath. I were on shock since I can't think any of it when my mother approving whatever he asking to her. He drag me towards his car once again, and drove the car with a scary speed, I finally woke up from the shock as I realized how fast have he been driving 

I shook him a little telling him to slowdown but it seems the were no use.

"Sungyeol!!! Slow down the car, NOW!" I yelled at him making him realizing my presence and slowing doen his car, looking at me for a moment before he going back to look at the road.

 

"Where are we going?" He shook his head as he tried to calm him self down.

I felt myself shivering,didn't know it was because of scared of losing something nor because of the cold night when I realized he were driving me to the hospital that I've been going the several months with Sunggyu........

I can't think anymore, when Sungyeol gave the valet his key car and grab my wrist forcing me to stand up, and going into the hospital.

 

"Please, don't tell me-" I hold back all my tears as my hand found the hem of his shirt, gripping at it tightly when we entering the elevator.

 

 

I saw his family in front of the room, talking to each other as they look up at us, and his mother going towards me hugging me tightly as I still in daze not knowing what happening right now.

"What is it?" I broke the hug and look at his mother. he shook her head and smiling at me once again. I can see Sungyeon on the back too, smiling at me. She walk closer to me and excusing herself and going into the elevator that me and Sungyeol had been inside just before.

"Where is he?" I found myself panicking when the reality hit me hard, I look around founding his father talking with Sungyeol at the back, but I didn't see him. His mother looking at me dearly and caressing my cheek softly as he took my hands to sitting down in front of the room. When we sat down, I see the door opened and his sister come out from the room, she got a little bit surprise as she found me sitting beside her mother. I gave her a smile, and she giving me a tired smile as she had a sleepless night all of the time.

"Is Sunggyu inside?" I as them, but they just looking at me. Sungyeol get up and open the room that Jieun just got out, but he turn his head at us, "Where is him?"

I look at his mother who is still holding my hands and caressing my hand slowly. "He just took the therapy and going for a little walk outside. Don't worry too much dear." She assuring me with her smile as I heaved a relieve sigh when I heard her answer.

My heart aching so much for asking her at where him about, I want to see him so badly, I want to feel his breath beside me, feeling his warm hand hugging my waist, or back hugging me as usual he did when we met, but I didn't asking her further cause I were afraid.

"He's at the hospital garden, sitting as he looking at the kids playing." She told me, but I just nodding my head while I lowered my eyes looking at my hands.

"Can you call him, telling him to go back to his room, resting?" His father asking me. I look at him in a daze, as I can't uttered any voices right now. I finally nodded and excused myself from there when I looking at Sungyeol and he told me to go look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

I saw him sitting at the bench beside the tree as he looking at the kids playing around the garden, fooling around. I found my self looking at him silently without making any moves and I see him smiling through the kids that come to him asking about some things at him. I found myself dazing around, he look different, he had cut his hair, but there's still enough hair to kept his handsomeness.

I walk closer to him silently when he sent away the kids to playing again with another kids. He turn around found me staring at him and he smiling at me while he waved hid hand telling me to get closer and sat beside him. I can't help myself to keep staring at himself while I walking closer to him and sat down beside him.

He lying himself at the bench as he placed his head on my thighs, I caressing his hair slowly without me realizing and he had closed his eyes with a smile on his face. "Your father telling you to go back to the room, resting."

He nodded still with the same smile. "Have you been well?"

I nodded a little, not sure of my own answer. "Don't lie, you babo." He chuckled as he opened his eyes looking at me before closing his eyes again. "I'm tired."

"...Sena-ah."

"...Hm?"

"Don't make the same mistake as me, ok?"

I kept quiet still caressing his hair softly. I felt pain on my chest every time I look at him, and every time he talks to me. "Don't work yourself too much, don't let the sickness end you too, Sena-ah. Don't have the same mistake as me, cause it's hurt too much people in the process, did you know?"

I nodded as my tears fell down. "Don't cry cause I'm gone, cause I'm still living ... inside your hearts, memories, and  my feelings.... it won't be changed, no matter how many years had been passed... It's till belong to you..." He seems a little bit breathless as he tried to talk to me, and I just keep caressing his hair slowly with all the tears fall down onmy both cheeks.

He looks so peace as he tried to opening his eyes slowly, but closing it again right after he opened them. "I-It's felt s-so great to be with you, H-Han Sena.." He tried to catch the breath and in all the air, but I still feel that he felt breathless.

There are a lot of people looking at us already cause of my tears and looking at Sunggyu who still trying to breathing heavily while talking to me. I can heard someone trying to called the doctor, and the nurses running towards us.

"S-Sena ah..."

"Y-Yes...?"

"L-Let's meet at the next life, eo?" I nodded crazily as the nurse trying to took him for me, but I declined by looking at her for letting us be, cause I know he still have something to talk with me.

"Promise? Hm? " He tried to lift up his hand, giving her a pinky promise which I hurriedly grab it fast, and doing the pinky promise

"Um.." I nodded and I saw all the tears that trickle down from my cheeks had been falling to his face.

He breathing heavily and I realized he still smiling until now and I felt he took a deep breath before heaving an one long breathing, before his hand fall down abruptly to his body

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flip Flop, hello~ keke

I want to say thanks for all subscribers here, and thanks for commenting this story too ^^

I know I lame at replying comments, Pardon me? key? ;)

Love you guyss 

 

Finally my first story is done now tee-hee

Thanks for all your support :D

 

Epilogue? 

No?

Ohkay.