Woohyun & Hyung

I'm Sorry...

INFINITE NEW MV IS OUT! :DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2C-dsCaFJzE

 


SENA'S POV

I looked back on the past, I miss how he always smile to me and caring about me like I'm just gonna hurt if someone just touch me. Funny, aren't that? But I really miss it, I thought as I walk to Sunggyu's office.

I knocked it before go through in, he just still busy with all of his papers, "Can I help you, sir?"
"Oh, Sena-ssi, you're here. Good," he started to tell you the works and when it finally finished, you bowed at him as you walked out from the door.
 
*Weird* you thought. The last time we met well, it's mean the first cause you never meet him anymore as you work. He call me formally, it's really weird though the first time he met you he looks like he was happy to see you and kept smiling ear to ear.
 
As you work, you realized you still need to discuss some works to Sungyeol. When you arrived at his room, you heard a loud laugh from inside his room. You knock the door and stay still until he ordered you to come in, you saw a guy with a handsome look.
 
Suddenly you bowed at both of them "I'm sorry for interrupt your chit-chat, I wouldn't-" "It's okay dear, cause I want to see you too," said the guy as he wink his eyes to you.
 
"Eh? Me? Do we knew each other?," you blinked at his answer. Why would he want to meet me, I'm sure enough we didn't know each other. "Well, there's a lot of story about yo-," he stop his words as he looks at Sungyeol's 'could-you-please-shut-up-dude' look.
 
"Ehem, so Sena? Something wrong?," he cleared his throat.
 
"Yeah, I need to discuss some of works"
 
"Ok, wher-"
 
"Yah! Yeol! Aren't you gonna introduce her to me huh?," the guy in front of Sungyeol spoke up.
 
"Hello, my name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun," he grinned
 
"Oh! Hello, my name is Han Sena," you answered as you bow to him.
 
"So, do you know me?" You shooked your head confusedly
 
"Shut up hyung! It's working time ok? If you want to flirt with her do it later after she finished her works!" Sungyeol stop Woohyun as he grab the files that you have brought with you.
 
You just nodded in a confusion, as you start to discuss the work with Sungyeol. Woohyun keep looking at you as you're something new and different from any usual human in this world.
When you finish, and about to leave room, Woohyun called you, "Hey Sena, let's hang out after you work!"
 
"W-what?"
 
"Aish, hyung! you just met her a while ago, and you want hang around with her? Seriously!" Sungyeol spoke up "Why? I like her! She looks cute!"
 
"Well, what kind of girl who want to hang with a guy that she just met a while ago?"
 
"Sena, you can go back to work,now. Just left this idiot hyung here," you just nodded and go out from his room as fast as you can. You still could here their childish conversation like
 
"How can you call me idiot?! You want to die?!"
 
"You're gonna dead if hyung knows about this-"
 
Hyung? Who? you thought in your mind but just shrugged it off.
 
 
 
 
SENA'S POV

You just about to walk off from your friend's office room when you suddenly hear a woman's voice, 

"Sena? Han Sena?"

You turn around to see who just called you, and you surprised as you saw her.
"Omo! It's really you! Are you still remember me, Sena-ah?" She said while she hugging you tightly, you hug her back
"Yes, off course auntie," you smiled upon her
"You worked at here? I can't believe it! Why Sunggyu didn't tell me?" you freeze as she said Sunggyu name.
"Maybe he just too busy with his work auntie," you smiled politely at her.
"That kid! Really! He always kept him busy with the works, just as same as his father!"

"It explained then auntie," you chuckled"Sometimes he even starve himself!" as she nagged you at how Sunggyu would skip his lunch and go on, even overworks himself, and how he rare to go home everyday. "Auntie, what are you doing here? Everyone is staring at us cause we talking here," you said politely

"Not much, I want to see my son just to make sure he is not skipping his lunch again! Oh! And Sungyeol too! Let's go to their room Sena-ah"
"But Auntie, I'm sorry I have a lot of works awaiting-"
"Don't overworks yourself Sena-ah. I give you a permission eo? Ok?"
"But-"
"No buts! Behave Sena, dont like my own son who didn't want to obey me," she smiled
"Arasso auntie," You smiled politely at her.

 

She's Sunggyu's mother and your mom friend since their college life. 
That's how you can know each other, how you met Sunggyu for the first time, how you fall in love terribly with him.
 
 
 
 

 

"OppaGyu Oppaaa," you called him cutely.
"What Sena?" He answered as he felt annoyed by you. You just pouted beside him.
"Ok, what is it? You just call me oppa when you need something for me you know, hm?" You giggled at him.
"Nothing, just… Ignore it" "Seriously what is it Han Sena?!" "Nothing, it seem that you're busy and you kinda ignore me," you pouted.
"Aigoo~ My cute baby," He said while he hugged and ruffled your hair.
"Aish! Kim Sunggyu!"
"What? i thought you miss me?" he chuckled and ruffled your hair once again
"My hair! Stop it aish!" he kept ruffling you hair, make it more messier
"Aish! Jinja! Oppa!" he stopped his action and laugh hard at you
"Meanie! It took me a long time to make my hair!"

"I'm sorry Sena-ah. You just looks so cute," he said as his hand moved again to your hair. You step backward as you saw his hand tried to touch your hair again

"Aish! I'm not gonna riffled it anymore! Here!" He grab your wrist and carefully tidy yor hair. You blushed upon his action, so you kept quiet the whole time.

"Done!" You just smiled at him

"What? You still mad at me? I thought you miss me??" He grinned

"Sunggyu-ah! Sena-ah!" Sunggyu's mom call both of you from outside
Both of you got up to saw her prepared snacks for you two
 
"Come here, let's have a tea time dear," she said
"It's just for girls mom!" He rolled his eyes but still go to sit on there.

His mom smiled upon him, you take a sit beside him, and Sunggyu's mother sat in front of you both, as you two continue to chit chat and have some quarells about some childish things. She smiled looking at both of you.

"Sunggyu," his mom called him

"Yes mom?"
"Have you think about which college taht you're gonna attend?," Sunggyu eyes narrowed at some moments before he talk

"I dont want to think about it now, mom" he gave his mom a 'please-stop-it-now' look. It's not an usual thing, Sunggyu never this rude to his mom, he loves auntie so much, and always can't reject what she told him to do. You look at him confusely and tilt your head to look at him.

"What?" You shook your head

"Nothing, why you don't want to talk about college? It's really a good thing after you graduate from high school and have so much freedom," you smiled at him as you sipped the tea. He just sighed upon your answer, you look at his mom and she just smiled bitterly.

Suddenly Sunggyu got up from his chair harshly and go to his bedroom. You look confusely at him and his mother.

"What happen, auntie? Is something bad happen at him?"

"I'm sure he would mad at me if I told you this, you better ask him yourself dear," she smiled as she caressed your cheek.

 
 

It's a boring chapter

ok, I admit T^T I stuck with the idea, and college life really terrible, I have to wake in morning just to found out my classes gonna ended at 9p.m

Die,die,die *sobs*

Gonna have the spring break for a week, and then MID TERM!! cool story bro -___-

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^

NO SILENT READER PLEASEEE *SOBS*

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVEDDD <3