Where is he?

I'm Sorry...

When arriving onto the hospital, I quickly dragging Sena to the ICU room, there her mother sitting lifelessly looking down to the floor, ignoring the whole world beside. "Mom…" Sena called out her and embrace her to a hug, Soojung sat beside Sena's mother too and patted her back.

 

"He'll be ok, Sena. He will aren't he?" Her mother finally shout her mind out.
"H-How this can be happened mom? Aren't Dad at his works? W-why he?" Sena's mother shook her head crying silently. I kept looking at them , my phone keep buzzing and finally I decided to answer it going out from their sight.
 
 
"Where are you Lee Sungyeol?!" Sunggyu yelled a little when finally I answered his call.
"I'm at hospital now with Sena."
"How is he? How they-? Argh!" He scoffed in a frustation.
"I don't know the detailed yet, but hyung..." I kept quiet until Sunggyu asking me what I gonna saying.
 
 
"Can you come here?"
 
He scoffed as if what I said is so funny for him. "I don't care you gonna called me a coward or whatever is it, but I can't come now."
"But it's not your fault hyung!!"
 
"Lee Sungyeol, if she hate me cause of this, I can't agree no more. He got fired because of me."
"Hyung!" I whined him a little, but he cut me, "I should have take him home, Sungyeol. I shouldn't listen to him at those time." From his tone I know he tried to suppress his tears to fall down, I know now he blaming himself.
 
"Just come hyung, she doesn't know……"
"Yet, Sungyeol. She gonna know, sooner or not."
"Just come, please. At least hyung I know you can't stand it, please hyung." There is a long silence between us before finally he agreed to come here.
 
 
"Where is Sunggyu?" I come back just to found out Sena looking at me hold down her anger. "What is it?" I look at her, Soojung and her mother. Soojung shook his head.
 
"I asking you, Lee Sungyeol!"
"Ok, calm down first Sena. What is it huh?" I grab her arm which is she yanked back.
 
"It must be because of him." She clenched her teeth and fist, her mother grab her shoulder from behind telling her to calm down first and make her sit beside her.
 
Soojung drag me far away from them across, "Is it Sunggyu just before?" I nodding in confusion. "What happen with Sena? Wh-? "
"What did he said?"
"Nothing, then explained to me what happen just before!" Soojung sighing upon it before started explaining the whole story when I left.
 
She asked her mother for what happening why did he doesn't at his work? And wandering around.
She said her father got fired and trying to go home when the truck's driver whose is drunk lost control and hit him.
 
"Fired?" I ask her innocently, even I know already.
"Sungyeol, I'm one hundred percent sure that who is just called you is Kim Sunggyu, right? Didn't he told you?" I sighing , "Alright here, ok, I just confused ok?"
 
"What did he told you?" I shook my head, "Nothing except he blaming himself."
"Is it really because of him?"
"I don't know Soojung. He didn't told me. All of this month I rarely saw him, even though I saw him it will just ended up he's sleeping or whatever it is."
 
"So, did you know that… um… he… confessed to her?" I nodding, "Yes I did…… he WHAT?!" I widened my eyes looking at her.
"So you didn't know."
"When?"
"I don't know. Last month… maybe?"
"Then?" I keep asking like idiot but seriously that Kim Sunggyu just to unpredictable.
Soojung scoffed and rolled her eyes at me, "Then, he told Sena to go away."
"Uh?" I kept waiting for Soojung to continued her story, "Is that it all?"
 
Soojung smiling at me nooding her head. "That's all. Finish of the story."
"What does he had in his head?" I got a little surprised when my phone buzzing on my pocket, I take it out from the pocket and look at the caller ID,
 
'Sunggyu's Mother'
 
"Sungyeol, where are you? Have you heard about Sena?"
"Yes, I have heard about it. She's with me now, Auntie."
"Oh is it? Where are you now? I just arrived at the hospital."
 
I direct her until she appeared at the ICU, when I called her and turn the phone off. "Where are they?"
"There, Auntie." Soojung pointed at Sena and her mother whose now seating at the couch in front of the room. They doesn't know about her appearance since they lowered they head, busying their own mind.
 
Sunggyu's mother kept standing there, hesitate a little bit to go there. "Let them calming down first" Soojung embrace her shoulder from behind, she give me a look before looking back to Sunggyu's mother smiling.
"Yes, Auntie. Let them alone first." I smiled a little to her. Remembering how Sena got mad searching for Sunggyu just before.
 
"Long time didn't see you, Soojung." Sunggyu's mother turn around looking at her now.
"Have been busy these lately." Soojung smiling back to her.
"Oh my dear, what did you eat lately, honey?" Sunggyu's mother scanning her from up to toe. Soojung just chuckling at her, "Am I that thin?"
 
Sunggyu's mother nodding still looking at her.
 
I do realized it now looking at how thin she is now. She looks like a bone which it's just adding skin on top of that, is she on a diet?
 
 
"Sena?"
 
 
I look at her when saw her coming towards us, she smiled a little assuring she fine now. I take a short glance at Sunggyu's mother who is now beside me and walking towards embrace her into a hug. Sena hug her back looking at me and Soojung a little before aparting the hug.
 
"He will be okay, Sena." She just nodding in silence while turning around to look at her mom there who is keep seating and praying. Sunggyu's mother walk to Sena's mother and patted her, embracing her, telling her it will be fine.
 
 
"Sunggyu?"
 
I look at her gaze who is now changing a little. "Se--"
"I know he will come, where is he?"
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our Grandpagyuzizi~~~~~~~

XDDD