She's gone, He's gone

I'm Sorry...

 

A/N : ► Kim Sunggyu - I Need You

:')

 

 


 

She's gone.

Right after she knew the truth, she agreed to move out to the other section of company. Sunggyu being his self he just saw it happened without holding her back.

 

It has been a week since she moved out to another location which Mr. Kim decide for her. When finally he contacted Sungyeol for meeting up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm glad you contact me again."

She chuckled hearing his statement. She looked up meeting with his gaze, he looks tired as he kept his warm smile at her. "You're not gonna asking me?" She cooked her eyebrows. He shook his head as an answer and leaning forward to her. "I don't think I want to know." He sighing. "But I want you to know one thing." He looked straight into her eyes.

She chuckled, "Come on, Sungyeol. Don't act weird. It's weird for looking at you right now." 

" I moved into Sunggyu's section now." She tilt her head confusedly waiting for his further explanation. "Sunggyu hyung.... He... " He took a deep breath as he looked at her.

"What is it?"

He hint her uneasiness at her voice. "Right when you moved out, Sunggyu hyung moved too." She frowned as she kept looking at him. "I don't understand what you meant."
 
"We all doesn't know where he about. Not even his family, Sena."
 
Sena, who is now playing with the drinks in front of her just kept quiet as she looked at him. "And you would think I know where he were?" He gave her his warm smile, "Perhaps? But I don't think he contact you though."
"He didn't." They're both now falling deep into their own thoughts, "Sungyeon, doesn't she would knew where he was?" He smiled and shook his head, "They're broke up already, Sena. Did you forget?"
"Not even Woohyun?"
 
"No."
 
She didn't know how to react as she kept playing with her drinks without drink it. She lost her appetite. "I don't know what happened with you too. But I guess Sunggyu told you what happened?" Sena kept quiet as she looked around the cafe. "He did."
 
"Sungyeol. I'm confused."
 
"I know you are." She chuckled as her eyes start to brimmed with tears. "Let's talk." She hung her head low and shook her head trying to held her tears, but Sungyeol as he knew her for a long time just heaving a sighed. "You know? Crying wouldn't solved anything."
"I know." Her voice cracked
 
 
He waited until she can handle herself down. "Should we go to another private place?" She shook her head slowly as she kept holding her tears.
"He told me about the past."
 
"I have predict it actually." She kept quiet. "And you decided to just left?" Sungyeol asked her further while she hung her head low. "I just.. I don't know."
Sungyeol about to saying something but he saw someone which approaching their table.
 
"Sungyeon...?"
 
Sena snapped her head surprised by her appearance. "Long time no see." She smiled.
She had been looking ridiculous with her eye bags showing and a pale face, "Gosh.. What happened to you?" Sungyeol asking her. "Something happened." She smiled and take a seat beside Sena. "What are you both talking about?"
 
"I must think it's about Sunggyu, right?" She turned her head at Sungyeol. "I want to talk to her."
"Privately." She quickly added as she saw him about to answer her. "But- "
"It's okay, Yeol." She smiled assuring him. 
 
"I will call you later." Sungyeol said as he get up and going through the door. She looked at him until he disappeared from the sight. Sungyeon who is now beside sighing and gave her a piece of paper. She just stared down at her and the paper confusedly. "I don't know anymore." as her tears flow down through her cheek. 
"Go, and please I really wish you might doing better than what I did."
"What- "
 
"Remember what I talked to you last time?" She snapped her.
"He needs you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

I know wknmw

I know I took some time to updates, and I'm sorry :'(((
I tried to more balancing around my studies, work, and fangirling times
It's hard. Truthfully 
 
My exam is next week, I will tried more updates after the exam.
Thanks for all who have been commenting and subscribing this fic :'***
 
 
 
 
I saw someone upvoting this storyyy!!
Thanks a LOTTTTT to eternalxgyu