I promised you

I'm Sorry...
Sena Sunggyu called you once again while you doing your homework. You have been ignoring him for a while getting mad at him for not telling you anything.
Sunggyu sighing, he obviously looks tired and there's an eye dark circle at each of his eyes. You yield a little looking at him.
 
"Sunggyu?" You called him once and he immediately answered you and looking up smiling widely at you. You chuckled lightly at him,
"You must've not enough sleep lately." You touch his face and he shook his head keep smiling at you happily.
 
Sunggyu grab your hand from touching his face and lean his head to your shoulder then place your hands to his head gesturing you to patted his head lightly. You smiling at Sunggyu childish action, he really looks like a child.
 
You caressing his hair carefully and lean to his head too. "Tired?" He nodded and slowly closed his eyes. Slowly Sunggyu dripping to his own dreamland, you kept caressing his dark brown hair carefully and thinking all over again about what happened this day.
 
You carefully put off his head from your shoulder and lean Sunggyu's head to the desk, seems he really looks tired cause he not waking up but just yawned a little and going deep to his slumber, you chuckling silently smiling at him, looking up at his tired face,
 
"I don't know what happened to you or anything but I just can wish you wouldn't change your attitude towards me."
You walk out from your own room and headed to the living room looking at your father and mother who are having a chit chat about the household.
 
"Oh, Sena." Your father called you and you go sit beside him and hug him carefully.
"Dad." Your dad caressing your hair lightly and your mother smiling look at her only daughter and husband.
"Where's Sunggyu?" Your mother asked you.
"He felt asleep mom, he really looks tired. Can you let him sleep here, mom? Dad? Please? Since tomorrow is Saturday it will be no problem since it's weekend." You giving your parents your puppy eyes making them chuckling lightly.
 
Your father pinched your left cheek , "Off course he can, Sena. I pity him a little, he must be so tired with all of the pressure from his father for handling the corporation next." You look up at your father tilting your head.
 
"He still going to the company dad?" Your father nodding
"Sometimes, Sena. Poor kid." Your father shook his head slowly.
 
Your mother smiling and tell you to wake Sunggyu up to taking a bath and changing his clothes to your father's clothes while she will called Sunggyu's mother to inform her Sunggyu will sleep here for a night. Actually it's no use, cause Sunggyu usually stayed over he have all of his shirt and undergarments in your cupboard.
 
"Let he sleep beside you. I believe in him." Your father chuckled and winked at you.
"Yah! Appa!" You pouted at him making your parents laughing at your actions. You can felt your cheeks heated, "Ah! Mom, Sungyeol told me that his parents not at home." Your mom nodded,
 
" Then I will inform Jieun. Don't worry Sena. Go upstairs wake him up to take a bath. Don't forget to take your father clothes eo?" You nodding smiling at your parents and going upstairs to your own room, Sunggyu still in his deep slumber when you got in your room, you shake him carefully awaken him slowly. Sunggyu rubbed his eyes slowly and looking up at you, you smiled at him.
 
"Come on, get up. Take a shower ok? Mom and dad said you can stayed over this night." He smiled and yawning still rubbing his eyes, you chuckling at him.
 
"Come on, get up!" You rubbed his back and after he got up stretching his body walk towards your bedroom you gave him a clean towel and going towards your cupboard taking his shirt and undergarments.
 
 
You knocked the bathroom door and he opened looking at you. "Yah! Wake up!" You pinched his cheek, "Aw! Yah--!"
You giving him the shirt make him shut so he walk back closing the door and started to take a bath.
 
 
 
 
You looking downstairs looking at your parents who now is talking seriously, you accidently eavesdropping their conversation,
“He really had no choices." Your mom sighing, "But, why?"
"It's not like he hate us or …… for the company only..." You can't heard their voices clearly since they started to slow down the voice.
 
 
 
Then Sunggyu come out from the bathroom trying to dry his hair with the towel. "So fast, I'm not sure you really clean your self." Sunggyu just smiling and hug you from behind, "Then how I smell?" He asked playfully still hugging you from behind,
 
"Still stinky! Yah! Let me go!" You wriggle a little and grabbing his hand to apart it from your body.
"Sunggyu, you finished. Come on you both have some dinner. It's 8 already." Your mom calling from downstairs. Since you two skipped the dinner just before cause you still stay getting mad at him.
 
"Ah Auntie, Thankyou" SUnggyu smiling still rubbing his hair to dry it. Your mom shook her head and smiled at both of you. You took his towel when he sit down already at the dine table and rub his hair from behind.
"Yah! Hurt!" Sunggyu whining a little.
 
"Here, Sena. You eat first, ok?" Your mom put down your plate on the dine table, gesturing you to stop and eat the dinner. You take down the towel put it at behind the chair before sat down and start to dig in.  You look beside, surprised thatSunggyu almos done his food
 
"Aigoo~ My son, are you that hungry? Still hungry? You can eat it until you full." Your mother chuckled at him and scrambles his hair a little. "Eat slowly, Sunggyu. It won't dissapear." Your father laughing looking at him and Sunggyu just grinning widely keep digging in his food.
 
"You can sleep with Sena tonight, Sunggyu. I trust you. ok?" Your father smiled at him.
You look at him with amused, he done the food already. WHen your mom asking to add some, he shook his head slowly, but you know right inside his mind he still want to eat.
 
"I can't finish it." You move your plate to Sunggyu gesturing him to eat, he giving you his eye smile and started to digging in once more.
"You can't always skip the meal, you know." He nodding while chewing the food, you chuckling at him.
 
"Sena right Sunggyu. When you too immersed to something, you always skipped the meals."
Sunggyu chew it all before saying, "I know, I will tried to fix this." He smiling and go back to eat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come here" Sunggyu who is now sat at your bed hugging your pillow asking you to come there.
"What?" You walk closer and sit beside him. "Don't be mad at me again, please."
 
You sighing at him and shrugged your shoulder,"Get off." You move him aside down to the floor which your father had added in another bed for Sunggyu to stay over.
 
"Sena, I- "
"The fact that you hide something and the change of your atittude, I still can't accept it. But, I will know it sooner or later, Sunggyu."
Sunggyu sighing and go up to your bed once again, " I know, and I'm sorry"
 
"Why you have to hide it from me?"
 
Sunggyu sighing a little, "I'm sorry."
 
"Is it something that included me?" Sunggyu froze at your words, and You know it too well when he did that it means he doesn't want to be ask anymore.
 
"I promise you when it's all over I will tell you. OK?" Sunggyu smiled a little at you after a long quiet, but you just sighed looking at him.
"Maybe I change, but I promise my atittude towards you wouldn't change, Sena." Sunggyu giving you his pinkie hand, asking you to do a pinky promise.
 
You look at him with a mixed feeling, the fact he changing just hurting you too much already.
 
"Forget it Sunggyu, Let's sleep, ok?" you smiled a little at him and put his hand down.
 
Sunggyu surprised towards your action, he keep looking at you who is now walking to turn off the lamp, "Goodnight" You saying to him which you got no reponse from Sunggyu.
 
Sunggyu heart breaks a little looking at back of your sleep, he want to hug you telling that he's fine, he wouldn't change the atittude but it seems he hurts you too much already. 
 
 
'Sena, if you know how my feelings towards you.' Sunggyu kept thinking and can't sleep due to  his overthinking, he get up to have a sit, looking at your back who is now slept already. "Sena?" He whispered.
 
"I promise no matter what." He whispered again and get up to sit at the edge of your bed looking at you who is now is fully asleep, he chuckling a little and going deep at his own thought.
 
"I'm sorry."
There's his tears flow down to his cheek. He wiped it fast still looking at you and leaned forward giving you a kiss at your forehead.
 
"Please, don't hate me..... "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu stop at a gravestone, he kneel down with one foot placing the flowers down in front of the gravestone. "I'm sorry.."
"I such a cowards... Aren't I?" He try to hold his tears but it takes no time to flow down onto his cheek
 
He sobbed, "I'm sorry, " Sunggyu sobbed once again. "I must have dissapoint you, aren't I?"
 
"I'm sorry I can't fulfilled your wish. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." Tears keep flowing down onto his cheeks, he sobbed hardly and trying to held it inside but it burst out non stop. He look up sobbed  looking at the sky and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

BYE BYE~