I like you, Han Sena…

I'm Sorry...
Sena have been quiet since then, I know I was wrong before at the school, but what is it the reason I don't want her to be there listening all of my bad attitude, it has nothing to do her.
 
I grab her hand calling her name once again but she let my hands off, keep ignoring whatever I trying to have her attention to me, "I'm sorry." I finally said.
She look up at me, "How many sorry did you have said for me?"
 
I sighing, "I know, I'm sorry."
"I hate for hearing your sorry since now, Sunggyu." she said coldly to me. It makes my chest aching a little for hearing those words come out from .
That is just  the only conversation I had with her since then.
 
 
 
 
"It's almost get dark, you better going now, Sunggyu." I look up at her who now getting up , I look sad at her but she ignore me and waited for me to tidy my things up. 
When she open up the gate for me she looking up at me then kept looking at me when finally she ended up calling me.
 
"You don't have to come here everyday anymore." My body stiffened at her words, I looking around then look up at her, "I-"
"Don't worry about me. Even without you I still can do all of the things Sunggyu." She cut off my words.
 
"Sena, I-"
"I think it's enough, Sunggyu. You're tired already." She cut my words once again.
"I'm not tired and- stop! Don't cut my sentence before I finished it, Han Sena." I look up at her then cut her when I saw her opened up to cut off once again.
 
"Listen, Sena I'm not tired, and if you did that because of my attitude before at school, I'm telling you-- "
"Don't be too stubborn Kim Sunggyu, It's late already, you can go now." Sena cut me once again looking at me before left me behind looking at her until she gone.
 
I sighing turning around to walk home, but instead of going home my feet brought me to this [place once again. A place which is my favorite and Sena since it was quiet and not much people going around. I buried my face in my arms leaning at the woods fence, thinking all over again what did just happen today.
 
I do regret a little, but I can't let her met dad, he will just told her to stay away from her directly and I'm sure it will just be a mess.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing this late here?"
 
Without looking up I know already it's Sena's voice. She sound so furious, I shook my head not daring to look at her. "Sunggyu," "
Hm?"
"Look at me."
 
I sighing before turning around to look at her gloomy face. "Sena." She tilting her head looking at me, "I'm sorry for-"
 
"How much sorry that you're gonna telling me in a day?" She cut me fast. I look at Sena met with her eyes,
 
"I don't know who you are anymore."
"Sena, please. Don't- "
"Everything changing. Everything Sunggyu." Sena look away for looking around,
"Don't you ever think that we're like a stranger now, Sunggyu?" I shook my head slowly, I just can shout it out loud at my own mind for telling her not to.
 
"I have a reason, please Sena. Don't." I kinda know what she will said after this, No I can't stand it if she leaving me.
"I have my own reason, Sena. I- "
"And I'm tired for knowing the reason behind!" Sena look at me furious now. "
 
You never knew how frustrated is it right? Everyone scolding me for your behavior while I don't even have any--!! " I grab her wrist looking through her eyes sadly, "Please, Sena, I- I--…" I gulped and stuttered.
 
"If you think you want to tell me the reason now..." Sena shook her head slowly before looking at me again sadly, "I think it's too late already, Sunggyu."
 
I stiffened hearing at her words. I shook my head all over again looking at her,
"No, Please. Don't Sena."
 
Sena trying to let go her hand from my grip but I keep holding onto it,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I like you."
 
Sena look up at me from the grip at her hand, she widened her eyes looking at me. "W- Wh-- ?"
 
"I said I like you, Han Sena. From the very first time I saw you, I know I like you" I can felt her body stiffened while she look at me with a disbelief look.
"So, Please Sena. Don't."
 
"Very funny Sunggyu. Let's end this ok?" Sena chuckling and shook her head, trying once again for get away from me but I grab her more tightly to extent maybe it will hurt her.
 
She grin a little looking at me with a mixed face. I don't know what going inside my mind at this time but I kept holding her tight,
"Sunggyu! It hurts!" Sena whispered in pain trying to get away. Her voice makes me back onto the reality, I let her off, she looking at me hurtly as if I was such a stranger who had hurt her, "No Sena. I-I- "
 
I hug her and shut my eyes by now, I can't let her go by now, "I'm sorry. Sena, please. I'm sor- "
"I have enough of your sorry today, Sunggyu." She cut my words coldly and trying to apart from the hug. I hug her trying to held in my tears from flowing up, I shook my head slowly and hug her tightly,
 
"Don't leave me please, Sena." I can felt she shake her head through my shoulder, it makes my tears flowing out through my cheeks and I can't held for sobbed for now.
 
I hug her for a while before I opened up my eyes after I calm down a little.
I look around through my eyes when I caught a glimpse of a guy took a picture of me and Sena and go away from there when I met with his eyes.
 
, Don't tell me it was Dad's . I apart the hug from Sena, she look confused looking at me,
"I-I'm sorry. I- " I can't continued my words after once I look at through her eyes. I look around once again and still found out a guy stand there still taking the pictures,
 
I clenched my teeth and fist 
 
 
 
 
"Go away. Now."
 
Sena looking me in disbelief looks then she chuckling a little, "You're really ridiculous. Kim Sunggyu." Then she turn around to walk away.
 
I hold myself for catching her up and embrace her to a hug telling her everything when she turn around once again looking at me sadly,
 
"Nice to know you"
 
" Sunggyu-ssi" I froze at her sentence, I felt my world disappeared, I kept looking at her until she disappeared from the view.
I get hold from crying all over again but I ended up looking at sky while my tears kept dripping onto my cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
It just not fair...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyunnieeeeee cutieeee~~~

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe & comment! :D