Keep smiling and happy like this

I'm Sorry...

"What happened dear?" You turn around and saw your mother stands there in front of your room entrance. "Nothing, mom," you turn around to tidy things up and just want to prepared for sleep. "You can never lie to me Sena. What is it?" She walk towards you and sit at the edge of your bed, she patted the space between her signaling you to sit there.

"Nothing mom" you said and kept quiet when you suddenly remembered, "Ah! Mom, did you still remember Auntie Kim?"

"Which auntie exactly that you talked about dear?"

"Sunggyu's mother," you murmured "Eh? Why? Did you met her" you just nodded as an answer. "So, that's why you called me before?" "Yes, she wants to meet you, she said she's been missed you a lot," your mom just chuckled before saying, " How can you met her?" You just feel want to run away upon her question, but you don't want your mom become suspicious towards your action, so you calm yourself down and spoke up,

" I just knew that I'm working at Sunggyu's father company. And I accidently met her when she was just about to go take a look at his son." You explained to your mother, and she just nodding her head and saying,"And why you slammed the door before when you just got home? Oh! And I didn't hear any of car come to the garage"

"I didn't bring my car home mom" you said to her "What? And how did you go back before?"

"Sungyeol offered to drive me and Auntie home, and Sunggyu accept it though."

"Sungyeol? Who is it?" Your mom asked confusedly. "Yes, Sungyeol. That Lee Sungyeol. Did you remember him mom? That the most choding one?" You said tried to remember your mom upon Sungyeol.

"Aaahh Lee Sungyeol. That tall boy," she chuckled. "How is he now Sena?" She asked you. "Still the choding one and keep getting taller." You said and suddenly his words about Sunggyu come around your mind,

"Ok, dear. It seems you looks so tired. Go to sleep earlier. Have a good sleep ok?" Your mom told you and peck your left cheek before she step put from your room. You sighed in relieved, at least your mother didn't know what is happening.

One is the same about you and Sunggyu, both of the mothers didn't know what happened with both of you in the past.

 

 

 


 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

I ran away from Sunggyu as fast as I can, he caught me in no time. "Do you ever think that you can even run away from me huh? Sena?" Sunggyu said while back hugging me

"Yah! Let me go!" I yelled at him and wiggle my self to get away from him, but it's useless he tighten his grip at me. "I'm gonna tell Auntie about this!"

"Just tell her!" he laughing at me. I tried to run away but it was useless so I just stay quiet for a while and faking a sobs trying to fool him, "Eh? Sena? Are you alright?" his grip become a little bit loosen, so I try to sobs once again and lower my head down, "Sena? What's wrong?" he let me go and before he tried to turn me around I get away from him.

"Yah! Sena!" I tried to run away again before he catch me from behind for once again. I panted heavily, "I'm tired, let's just end this" you said while panting heavily. Lying on the grass trying to calm down my self, Sunggyu followed me beside.

I get up to sit while looking at the sky, suddenly I remembered something that Sunggyu had promised last week. I turn aside to looking at him, he still closed his eyes. Or may be is it open? I giggled at my own thought, he have a small little cute eyes yet so charming too, he got it from his father eyes.

"Sunggyu? Are you sleeping?" He open his eyes looking at you,"Almost, why?" He get up and take a look at you.

"Nothing,"

I look away and looking at the sky "What is it?" I just stayed quiet while looking at the scenery in front of and turn around to face him. I shook my head smiling at him and back to enjoying the scene still smiling, at suddenly I feel someone caressed my hair. "Keep smiling and happy like this," suddenly Sunggyu spoke out, I turn around feeling strange at his sudden statement. "Is there something wrong?"

He chuckled still caressing my long hair, " Nothing, I just like to see you smile. Just keep smiling," he said to me. "I always smiling and happy, why would I feel sad?" Suddenly he leaned his head at my shoulder and sighed, "Then, you have to keep happy"

"I will, I still have you all along right?" His body suddenly stiffened at my sudden statement. I know he doesn't want to talk to me his own problem and I hate that, he always keep all his problem inside. "Sunggyu?" I spoke up "Hm?"

"I want to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I have registered to a club at school, and I'm gonna come home late everyday maybe. So, you don't have to wait me and just go home."

"But, it's dangerous! I'm gonna wait for you, end of conversation!" He still stubborn . "I'm not even a child anymore! You can't accompany me in your whole life you know," I said pouted. When suddenly it feels like miracle,

"Ok, I'm not gonna wait." I turn around to looking at him, I don't want him to be mad at me. But when I saw him, there's no anger on his face, he just smiling at me *suprisingly, usually he would be stubborn.as hell for getting what he want*

"Really? You're not mad at me or something like that right?" I still look at him confusedly. "Mm-hmm" he looked at me smiling. "Yeay! That's why I like you!" I go hugging him. "What club that you're joining in?" he asked me, "Dancing" I answered as I jump around still hugging him

"Enough, Sena" he said laughing at me and part our self, "What kind of dancing is inside there?" He said laughing while we walking to the edge of the place to look at city from above. "I don't know, but I wish it's fun. You should've know about it right? You almost 3 years in that school" you followed him around and he said, "Ah, really? I don't know, never see it"

 

 

 


 

 

 

Thanks crisayeol8 !! I LOVE YOUU

So,  midterm coming for 2 weeks!! wish me luckk XDD

comments and subscribe gonna be loved~ ^^

 

I'm gonna faced my mid term tomorrow, wish me luck! :))

Gonna update after I finished my mid term ;;AA;;

I'm a woogyu shipper XDD