I'm just another

I'm Sorry...
"Mr. Kim wants to meet you." Sena tilted her head in confusion as she talk with her boss. "Have you done some mistake?" She just frowned and quiet in confusion. "Han Sena?"
 
Sena quickly turn around to find Mr. Kim in front of him. She gave him a 90 degree bow as she saw him. "Mr. Kim." He chuckled at her remark. "I need to talk with you for a moment. I hope you won't mind." She just nodded in quiet.
"Mr. Kim, I don't know what are you gonna told her, but I'm saying sorry on her behalf if she had done wrong." Her boss bowing to him while Mr. Kim just laughed it off. "It's okay. It's just a personal matter."
 
"Personal matter?" Her manager asked confused.
 
"Maybe you should take a leave for today. I'll wait you to tidy up, and meet me at the cafe office, ok?" And he walked away, but before he closed the door, he turn around looking at her eyes, "i'm so happy that you two are together now." After giving his fatherly smile he got away and closed the door behind him as Sena clenched the file in her hand tighter. Whatever he want to talk is must be about Sunggyu.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What is it about, Mr. Kim?" She playing around her cup of tea as she kept looking down to the tea. "Don't act like this, Sena-ah. You can call me Father." Her head shot up upon his answer. "Look, whatever behind, can we just put it aside?" He heaved a deep sigh.
 
"I'm sorry for troubling you both. And about your father matters, maybe you have heard from Sunggyu-."
 
"I understand, Mr. Kim." She cut him short giving her smile to him. "You can call me Dad and treat me as your own father, Sena. I won't mind with that."
"Don't feel uncomfortable when I speaking with you. Cause I know Sunggyu would hate me more if you act like this, Sena." He giving her his fatherly smile.
 
"Can I ask you a question?" He nodded as the answer, as she took the time. "At first, when you hired me. Is it really the felt of guilty about my father?"
She took him by surprise cause of her question, but he hide it fast with his smile. "Maybe, at the first time. But when I saw your grades, I'm not hesitated to hired you. And about your position," She smiled upon his answer, "Thank you, Sir. For every opportunity you gave me."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you two doing here?"
 
They both look up to found Sunggyu stand there glaring at them suspiciously. "Sunggyu? What are you doing here?"
"It's past of the work time already, Dad. And now, answer my question, what are you two doing here?" He giving his father suspicious glare, as he took a glance at Sena who calmly sat there confusedly looking at his sudden appearance.
 
"We just talking, Sunggyu. Don't be too paranoid eo?" She answered as she get up to get him sat at her side. "Talking?"
"Talking about you."
 
"Why?" He look up to meet with his father gaze, but he just giving him a smile. "Just tell me the date when you ready, Sunggyu." Then he just get up and left the two of them alone.
 
"Date? What kind of talk you two talking about?" He snapped to his girlfriend beside.
"About how you changing from the workaholic and now, here you are not dating the paperworks you had." She pinched his nose. "Yah! Tell me already!"
"I don't want." She stick out her tongue at him, as he slip his hand to her waist. "When will the perfect date then?"
"Yah! Don't talk as I agreed already to marry you!" She trying to move his hand, but he grip tighter bringing her closer. "As you can deny it." He whispered to her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
 --------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sunggyu?" He answered her with a soft hummed, when he heard nothing comes out from , he turn around looking at her who just spazzing around. He touch her hand and intertwined their hands together, but she just kept silence. "What is it Sena?" As he brought her hand to kiss it.
"I'm afraid."
"Don't be." He just realized her hands have been cold and she had been trembling making him startled.
"I'm afraid. When everything seems fine, it seems something bad would come too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What do you want again?" He heard a chuckle from the other line as he tried to calm himself. "I need to check up on you."
"Well, I'm fine. So, can I hang up now?"
"Sunggyu, seriously. We need to talk. You know I have rights to telling your family about this matter, right?"
"How many time should I tell you that I'm fine, Hoya?" Sunggyu get up as he get annoyed by him. "Sunggyu. You know I never agreed to this. You just torture them-"
 
"They will be fine and they will be happy, even when I'm gone. It will be fine, Hoya." He cut him short.
"How would you know they will?" He startled by his question, as he remembered what Sena told him. "I will make them fine." Hoya can't help to heaved a deep sigh. "I need to check up on you, come to the hospital. I know you have been felt hurt constantly these days."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Woohyun came yesterday."
Sunggyu head shot up as he mention about Woohyun. "I didn't tell him anything. He doesn't even know that we meet up." Sunggyu feel relieved after he listen to the younger male answer. "I know what you doing Sunggyu. Stop this istant."
"And tell me why I should, Howon."
 
"Think about them. Your family, Your girlfriend- "
"Shut up Howon, you-"
 
"No, Hyung! You are the one who have to shut up! Tell me! When you're dead, who were the one gonna regret more? Who? You? Or them cause they doesn't even know the single thing about your health? Or regret because they should nicer with you when you still alive? And hyung, happy? I never saw anyone happy when someone from their family happy I handled died and hyung, You can't guarantee anything from the future, hyung. They might be happy now, but how about the future."
 
Sunggyu went quiet after he heard what the younger said. He never expect Hoya would be this wisely enough. He heaved a deep sigh and just played with his drinks. "What did you know about me Hoya?"
 
"Don't start this, hyung. You always acted this way, closing your own mind from the other. You never open up about your heart for us to just let us know what your feel. Change it, hyung." Hoya just sighing in defeat when he heard no answer from Sunggyu which his eyes started to wandering around. 
"Maybe I'm not worth enough in your life to say this but hyung, just this once. Open up. It might be hard, but please, for your family, think about them. Let them know your pain, don' just fight it alone." Sunggyu just stay still not answering the younger man request. He knew it, deep down in his heart, everything that Hoya said is right.
 
"If not, please just let Sena know, hyung." His head shot up when the younger man mention her name. "How you- "
"Woohyun told me. Hyung, she might be sad and angry with you before. But think if she knew this when you had passed away. What would she does? Maybe she is strong, but it's because she knew you're there somwhere else. I know, I invaded your privacy and I'm sorry."
 
"I don't know you can be this wise, Howon." Hoya just giving him a smile which confused him. "I've seen a lot of people like you, Sunggyu."
 
"So, I'm just another?" He chuckled. "I care about my brother, hyung."
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Hey! I've done my final

I failed at some courses and tonight I just want to forget that failed courses so, I decided to update TT

Sorry, took a long time to update. 

I just got back to my hometown after finally a ing 1 year T^T

SInce I'm in the winter break, I'm gonna update soon again ~~