Truth

I'm Sorry...

"Hyung, do you know what he done?" Sunggyu which pretend to not affected by the younger question just shook his head as he asking him why. "He asked her would she want to moved to other company." Sunggyu stiffened at his seat looking blankly at all the papers. Should he be happy or should he felt sad for is it? He didn't know. No matter how hard he avoiding her, at least he knew they were in the same place it's enough for him. "Is she accept it?" 

"I just eavesdropping them." Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder. Sunggyu sighing as he look at the younger one. "Go done your works Sungyeol." 

Sungyeol heaved a deep sigh as he heard him. He had been acted this way ignoring and avoiding all of the people as suddenly. He wouldn't felt it if Sena not telling him, but yes, this Kim Sunggyu just slowly gotten more far away from everyone else, not just with Sena herself, but everyone. Even, Woohyun himself had been asking Sunggyu his ownself for acting weird the whole time, but he would just smiled and shook his head.

 

"Oppa." 

Sunggyu turn around to saw her smiling behind him, he can't help it as he smiled back to her. "You're here again." She told him as going to his side, "Where's the 'oppa' you just address me before?" She giggled as shook her head. "You and Soojung both are the most troublesome dongsaeng you know?" She can't held her laugh as he marks it. "How's Soojung?" She shrugged her shoulder, "Busy as always." Since they're just comeback with their new song she rarely keep in contact with her friend. "I saw her red hair." Sena tilt her head looking at him. "And I just hope the person next to me wouldn't do anything as crazy as her bestfriend does." She giggled imagining herself with a red hair, she look up at him and start to imagine Sunggyu with red hair. Sunggyu otherwise looking at her who kept looking at his face, "Don't even think." He snap her out as she started laughing.

"Did you have something to explained?" Sunggyu look at her with a questioned face written all over his face. "You have been act weird you know." He sighed look up to the night sky. "Waeyo?" He shook his head. "Works?" He shook his head. "Tired?" He shook his head once again. "Family?" He shook his head once more. "Love?" He chuckled and look up at her. "Then what is it?" She pouted.

"Can you just keep hating me?"  

"Cause it would be easier that way." He cut her when he saw she would questioning him with a pot of questions. "Didn't I promise to you before?"

He sighing once he heard her. "What does my dad ask you to?" She frowned. "Does he hate me that much to the extent that he had to get rid of me?"  

 

 

 

 

SENA'S POV

"Told me when you killed him!" I stopped on my way to knock on the door as I heard a familiar voice yelling from inside the room. Killed? What is up to? I don't know why I kept stands there as my body trembling eavesdropping people inside. "Yes, sure you do makes my life miserable dad! I'm 25, and I don't need you to told me whatever I'm gonna done!" 

I heard someone slammed on the desk as someone yelled after to told the other man to shut up. "You, yourself brought her to this company. And now, you are the one who wants her to vanished?" 

"Keep your mouth shut, Sunggyu! Is that how you talk to me?!" 

"Ever since what have you done to her father, I lost any respect for you, sir."

My breath hitched as I heard him inside. Her? Who? Me? Sungyeon? Or other girl? I can't help to keep trembling and hug the files on my hand tighten. "Once She agreed to leave, I'm leaving too." I brought myself to the wall beside the door as I leaned my back trying to think all over. I heard the door opened, "And I still like her. That Han Sena. No matter what you're gonna done. I still love her." I widened my eyes in a horrified look as I kept stand beside trying to hide myself from him but, bad luck I am as he closed the door and turn to around found me stands there. "Sena?"

I gave him a broken smile as I made my way back but he held me from going further, "How long had you been stand here?" I shook my head. That's it, he grab my wrist dragging me out from the company to his car and told me to go in. When I declined he gritted his teeth and almost forced me to going in, I have no courage as I got into his car. 

He kept silence as he drove the car to nowhere. When we arrived, I realized it's the place we used to spent together. I turn around looking at him beside me who kept quiet. "How long exactly you have been eavesdropping?" 

 

 

 

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

I didn't mad at her, no, I never can mad at her. She look at me in a frightened looks, which making my chest clenched. "Answer me." I hissed as I get frustrated since she is not voice out her voice from the start. "Long enough to understand." I look away from her sighing. "Is that my father who you talk at him before?" 

I stiffened at her question, how I can answer her? I was afraid and hesitated as she kept looking me from the passenger seat beside me, "I want to know the truth." She whispered. I know she tried to held her tears, as I look to her eyes I can see tears had b on her eyes, "Don't cry."  

"I just tried to protect you in a another way but I don't have another choice."

"Don't make me feel wrong, Sunggyu. Tell me." She voice out almost come out as a whispered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"We're at the verge of bankrupt" He threw himself at the couch as his wife served him with a cup of tea. "Where's Sunggyu?" 

"I'm here." as he walked into the house. "Where have you been until this late?" He not bothered to answer as he walked into the house greet his mother. "Han Sena again?" His wife chuckled at him as the response, "Where would be again if not?" Sunggyu smiling to her before turn to his father. "Do you like her that much?" He scoffed and shook his head before massage his own temple.

He called Sunggyu to his room as he walked through inside. "I bet you know what is coming?" Sunggyu himself just kept silence as his father talking to him, "Sunggyu."

"You know exactly what's my answer, Dad. No." Mr. Kim heaved a sighed as he heard his son. "It's because of that Han Sena, right?"

"It's not 'that' Dad, she is a person." he rised his voice a bit louder at his father remarks. "You know what will I do to her if you said No once again right?"  Sunggyu clenched his fist as he throwing a hateful gaze to his father. "Where have you been coming home this lately? With her?" Sunggyu can't stand at his father stubborness as he turn around walking away from him. "You know exactly what gonna happened if you walk away from here! Kim Sunggyu!" His father yelled as his son keep walking away keeping his poker face.

He threw himself as he kept rewinding what happens hat night when he confessed to her and found out that his own father keeping an eye at him to following him around when he found out the guy who snapped a picture of him and Sena. And the next day he knew, Sena's father had been fired and everything happened in a flash of light. And when she come around in front of him, he can see her eyes puffed and she's broken outside and inside, that's when I decide to just left her. He told his father to study abroad and left for the next day without everyone know except his family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I beg for forgiveness :( HUHU

Fall semester had begin and I cant update as I can, too many test 

and I got a mid term in 2 weeks :(((( I'M SO SORYYYY

By the way I decided to go to OGS in Taipei at Day 1, is just a rush as I got there and saw there is some tickets still available

Me and my friend just can't take it so we bought the tickets XDDD

 

i'm sorry, I'll tried to update more T^T