It doesn't feel right

I'm Sorry...

"I hate you…" You whispered when you saw Sunggyu walk away after you both having a little quarrel cause of his attitude, much you didn't know that Sunggyu heard you.

"Even now, is it not enough hurtful?" Sunggyu turn around looking at your house while you walking inside.
He look down while walking to his favorite place instead of going home.
 
He leaned down his head at the woods fence and looking down to the night scenery in front of him.
 
"Sena…"
 
He whispered a little and buried his head down onto his hands.
 
*below is Sunggyu thoughts ^^*
 
 
If you just know, Sena. Am I just a brother in your eyes? I'm afraid you will leave me after someday sooner or faster.
I don't know what did dad thinking on his head, if you just know Sena.
 
So, Dad have been telling me to stay away from you suddenly, He must be know I like you from the beginning and what in his head just how to makes the company growing big, I think what in his head just money instead of the other happiness, He wouldn't care I like it or not with the decision, he will do anything for getting his money..
 
I really don't understand him at all, why did he think I don't want to handle the corporation because of you?
Then even if it's not enough now telling me to get engage with someone even I haven't met before!
 
 
 
"Sunggyu?"
 
Sunggyu turn around to found out you standing there looking at you, "What are you doing here instead of going home hm?" Sena folded her arm looking at him a little bit pissed of by his action.
 
Sunggyu look up at his watch he realized it's almost midnight, his mother must be asking Sena where he was since he turn off the phone.
 
"Han Sena"
 
 
You look up at him giving him a confused face but he just looking at you and grab your wrist to stand beside, "Han.Se.Na" He started to caressing your hair slowly, "Kim.Sung.Gyu" He chuckled a bit and leaned down at your shoulder.
"This is the best pillow. "
 
Yah!" You tried to remove his head but no use he really the most stubborn people you ever met.
"I wish if I died it will be on your shoulder." You stiffened at his words.
 
"Dead? Sunggyu, it's not funny." But you got no answer from him,
"Sunggyu." You called him once a bit furious at him,
 
"I know I know, I'm sorry Sena. I never meant it ok?" Sunggyu patted your head and now he hugging you from behind.
"If someone saw this they will think we are a couple, you know?" Sunggyu chuckling and bend down to your hair snuffle out your hair scent, "Yah!" You slap his hand lightly. "Sunggyu?"
 
"Hm?"
"Can you just tell me what is it?" Sunggyu stiffened still hugging you.
"I know you don't want and you will hate me more if you-- "
 
"I never hate you, never at once, Sena." Sunggyu cut your words. "Then what is it? If you didn't then can I know what is it behind all of these?"
 
Sunggyu let go of you and looking at the night scenery again, "Don't ignore me, Sunggyu." He look around then looking at your face.
"If you didn't hate me, then tell me." You can saw his eyes full of hurt from your words before but you ignore it since you really think he hate you because he never want to share anything about this.
 
 
Sunggyu opened his mouth a little bit hesitate to tell you this. "Wh-what are you thinking about me getting engaged?" He stuttered a little and look away not daring to look at you.
 
"E-engaged?" You tilt your head trying to look at his eyes, but he looks away doesn't want to met with your eyes. You think that your heart skipped a beat when he said about engaged thing,
 
"Make sure she does have a long hair." You finally answered teasing him. Sunggyu kept quiet when finally he groaned, "Never mind Sena."
 
"Yah!"
"How if I left you?"
"You always said you won't." You smiled at him but he just look through your eyes as if he tried to beg you for begging him to stay there where he belong.
 
"My dad wants to arranged a marriage with his co-workers daughter."
"Really? How does she look like? She must be the luckiest girl or maybe …… not." You chuckling while Sunggyu give you a look.
"Don't be like that, Sunggyu." He sighing,
"I haven't met her." You nodding waited for his explanation,
"Then?" Sunggyu shook his head, "I decline whatever is it from the start." You widened your eyes, since you know how stubborn all of his family,
 
"He must be so…"
"Mad, yes he is. But who cares?"
"Sunggyu, he still your father at all no matter how you hate him." Sunggyu groaning in annoyance so you patted his back slowly, he buried his head once again into his own arms, "I don't care."
 
You slowly patted his back and shoulder. "Is that why you changing?" Sunggyu's body stiffened upon your question to him, he kept quiet not wanting to answer.
 
"He must have explode hearing you got a detention." Sunggyu look up at you looking through your eyes as it seem he looks something from your eyes.
 
"It's already past the midnight. Let's go home." Sunggyu grab your wrist dragging you to going home making you more confused cause of his attitude towards you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Soo.Jung.Jung.Soo.Jung." You kept calling her name and poke her trying to wake her up since Soojung kept in her deep slumber since morning. She stirred a little cause of your annoyance.
 
"Hmm…m…? Wh…a…t?" She hissed in her sleepy voice, you kept quiet in the end letting her dripping again into her deep slumber.
 
Soojung gonna be debuting soon, so maybe she stayed awake all nights to practice even now, she have moved into her new dorms with all of her upcoming member.
 
 
 
"Han Sena-ssi?" A teacher in front of the door calling your name, you raised your hand to let her know you were there.
"Can you come with me for a moment?" She smiled a little and you walked out following her to a counseling room.
 
You remember the teacher was Sunggyu's homeroom teacher, what does she want?
"So, here have a seat beside" she smiling, but you just stay stand there looking at her in confusion.
 
"I'm not gonna hurt you, ok? Just… a little talk eo?" After she make sure she wouldn't hurt you but you still hesitate to sat then she grabbing your hand make you sit beside her.
 
"It must be about
Sunggyu, right?" She nodding looking at you. "Did you know what happen to him?" You shook your head, "I'm not sure."
 
She sighing before continued, "You know what other people think?" You shook your head as an answer, "He got a detention again for you know."
 
You widened your eyes due to your surprise. "Everyone think that maybe he broke up with you or maybe he confess but you reject-- "
 
"What?! But I just his childhood friend."
"That is the simple explanation from me."
"What did he do again for getting a detention again?"
"Quarreling with teacher during the class."
"And it was last week. I think he did something again this time." she added.
 
Before you can ask her further, suddenly the door open up showing another teacher look down at them,
"Oh Mrs. Lee, the principal had been searching you."
"I know, Thankyou. I will meet him now. Sena, can you cone with me?"
 
"Sunggyu?" Sunggyu look around found you with his homeroom teacher, he look surprised looking at you. 
"What is it again Sunggyu?"
 
"He pick up a fight with some student. Not one but three, Mirs.Lee." The principal  hissed while trying to held down his anger, You gasped at his statement and look up at Sunggyu but he ignored you and keep looking straight forward as if he did nothing wrong.
 
You immediately felt sad at him, Why did he changed onto like this?  I don't know him anymore, he changing into a person you don't even know already.
 
Sunggyu kept quiet and everyone kept quiet waiting for his explanation but seem Sunggyu doesn't want to open his mouth, "Why you like this, Sunggyu?" Everyone looking at you surprised, but you ignore them.
 
"why?" You whispered looking at him, he looking at you sadly as if saying sorry to you but, what you want is not just a 'sorry' You need a clear explanation with all of these.
 
What you didn't know that Sunggyu mind inside all is in fluster, he look away not daring to meet his eyes with you. "If you want me to inform this to your father, I can tell him now, Sunggyu."  the principal trying to threatened him.
 
Sunggyu clenched his fist held down his anger, "Explain or I'm calling." The pricipal told him once again. You look up at him and all you can see is just he closed his eyes tried hard not to explode
 
 
The principal kept threatened him when finally he hissed "Don't include her onto my problem. My problem is mine only there is nothing to do with Sena."
 
"then start to explain." The principal speak out once again answer him. Sunggyu mind kept flustering inside and finally he look up at you, "Out. Sena. Now." He said coldly at you looking through your eyes.
 
You felt your chest aching cause of his cold words, You open your mouth stuttered, but nothing come out so you just immediately walk out from the principal room.
 
 
Sunggyu felt his heart aching he felt sad for doing those to you but he had no choice for asking you to get out immediately from this room, "Now, call my father as long as you want."
All the teacher gasped at his statement, they really felt something strange in Sunggyu's personality.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Please subscribe & comment! :D

 

I almost passed out