Eavesdropping

I'm Sorry...

I'm so tired! Want to go tonight, Sena?"

 

I walk through the hall when suddenly heard someone talking. I don't know why but instantly hide and eavesdropping them, "It's weekend! Come on." He said once again to persuade someone, probably Sena. "Well, you see all of these deadline. And they need it for tomorrow." I heard Sena decline it softly. "Ah! What does he done then? Being a General Manager is really a relaxing one, aren't it?" He groaned in annoyance, I need to see who it was talking- "Well, it does. And it comes from hard working though." Once again I heard Sena said lightly, I can't help but smiling upon her words.

"Urghh, why? It seem you take side, Sena? Hm?" He said again in a probe tone. I can heard Sena chuckling lightly before she continued saying, "Am I? I can't take side, huh?"

"Yes you can, after we go out tonight" I heard Sena chuckling once again before she answering,

"Yes, I would love to but it depends on your works too, Dongwoo-ssi." And I heard he screaming all over before asking the other to join the party tonight. I sighing before I walked in and everyone froze in silence, surprised at my sudden appearance and the guy who just ask Sena just keep froze with his jaw drop, I almost laughing at them but I kept my poker face.

I took a slight glance at Sena, she did a same thing but realizing I saw her she suddenly low her head trying to busy her self with all the paper. I keep walking go inside Sungyeol's office room. I surprised see him not alone in the room. There's Woohyun at there too. "Woohyun? When did you come!" Woohyun suddenly get up and laughing, "Not long ago, Hyung!" "You come but didn't tell me?" He laughing "Noe, I just want to go to your room, when I met Sungyeol instead. He said your father now is at your office." I chuckled "Yes, just for a moment."

"What did he said before hyung?" Sungyeol cut Woohyun off before he could speak more further. "Nothing much"

"So, what brings you here hyung?" Woohyun asking me, I kept quiet and take a sit at the couch inside Sungyeol's room. "What else you think hyung? For looking her offcourse!" Sungyeol chuckling. "Shut up, Yeol! Done your works faster! I need it" he just shrug his shoulder in ignorance, "I'm waiting from the staff, they're so slow." I grinning ," Yes, offcourse they're so slow while in the front they're just talking about partying tonight, Sungyeol."

"What?! They did what?!" He groaned in annoyance "It must be Dongwoo-hyung. He just can't stay still doing the works, seriously."

"They're partying tonight? How did you know hyung? "Woohyun snap me out. "Hmm…"
"You eavesdropping them hyung?" Sungyeol asking me and Woohyun grinning widely. "Yah!" And they're laughing hard from there, I don't have any will to shut them up.

"It's Sungyeon-ssi , Sir."

"Ok, let her in." Sungyeol order the secretary to allow Sungyeon come in. "What is she doing here?" I asking him, but he just shrug his shoulder ignoring me. "Well, maybe we should ask the fiancee not Sungyeol." Woohyun spoke up and I just give him a glare to shut up. "I know you all here!" Sungyeon suddenly cheering come into the room and close it again.  

"What brings you here?" Sungyeol asked, while Sungyeon taking a seat beside me and laughing lightly at his question, "Why? I can't come here though?" she leaning her back at the couch. "Nope, it just you should ask your fiancee. He was the one who wanted to know before." She chuckling a bit and turn her head to me. "Ah, It feels so great after all of these days."

"Let's go out tonight! Have a little drink." Sungyeon tried to avoid Sungyeol's question. "I come with a same on the same purpose, but I ended up locked here." Woohyun answering after a while none of us answering here. She pouted and stare at me, "Why?"

"You still ask why? It's weekend! Come on! Have some fun!" I chuckled frustratedly "Ask Dad, not me. You know it."
"What again this time?"
"Tomorrow we all have an important meeting noona" Sungyeol  tried to explained. "Why you not finishing earlier?" Sungyeon asking him back. "YAh! Ask the staff why they're all so slow!"

"Yes, because their manager is slow too" Sungyeon hissed at him, before he could answering someone knocked the door and going in. I almost choked when I saw who it was. 

"Oh, Sena, Hyomin. What brings you here?" Sungyeol ask her trying to act natural. Sena shook his head and give him some files. "I have finished the works, Oh, and this..." I tried to avoid to eavesdropping them when I saw Sungyeon sending me a confused look. "Sena?" She mouthed at me, I nodded and look at Woohyun's face who still looking at Sena.

"Is that it all? How about the other? Haven't they finished?" Sungyeol's voice sound a little bit furious this time. "I'm sorry, I will tell them to-"
"Can you help me to tell Dongwoo-ssi to finished it in an hour, maybe?" Sungyeol cut her off.
"Aren't you to cruel, sir?" Woohyun spoke out suddenly, I take a look at him but all I saw he just giving me a grin and playful smirk. "You can see what Sunggyu hyung doing here hyung. Having no job to do." Sungyeol pointed at me answering Woohyun question.
"You can go now, you both" So they're thanked him and bow a little beofre take a step out of the door,
"Ah! And Sena-ssi. Please do tell Dongwoo hyung, no partying. to.night." Sungyeol smiling widely at her before she walk out

 

 

"So… It's Han Sena? Hmmm…" Sungyeon questioning after Sena walked out of the room. I sighing upon this, "She looks so beautiful hyung!" Woohyun giving me his playful grin. "Uh-huh. But why she's here? Sunggyu?" Sungyeon asking and I just shrug my shoulder "I don't even know why she can ended up here."

I take a look up at Sungyeol just to found out he looking at me and quietly looking down with all of the files again. 'Seem he know something' I sighing quietly. "Why you coming here, noona?" Woohyun asking Sungyeon suddenly, but Sungyeon just shook her head and grinning widely. "She must be bang her head on the way come here." I said jokingly and got a slap at my hand from her. I laugh lightly at her, "Then, why you coming here?" 

"For just you know, Kim Sunggyu. My parents have been asking me a lot of this and I got tired from this. You want to know what is it?" She fake a smiling at me widely and angelic, while giving me some aegyo, so I asked her. "What?"

"Oh, you should know what is it, I'm so sad that you didn't know it Sunggyu." and now she trying to act all sad to me and shook her head down. I get a little bit annoyed so, I asking seriously this time. "What.Is.It?"

"They want me too...." She pause for a moment, and look up at me giving a sad smile and sorry face

"Marrying my fiancee... Soon."

 


 

 

~Han Sungyeon~

 

 

 

Sorry for giving you a short chapter ><

 

Please commenting and subscribe this story~ ^^

I'm gonna be so thankful if you do that :D