He Changing…

I'm Sorry...

I have heard from Sungyeol" I said while eating the ice cream he bought me just before. Here we are again at our favourite place, looking afar from the distance, he turn away looking at me. "He keep nagging me to start go to company" he said and continue "And I have no other choice then go there everyday after school."

"Aren't you preparing for the exam?" I asked him, I look up a him for just met with his exhausted eyes, it seem he have a lacking sleep lately due to the exam is coming and he still have to go to the company instead. "Did you stay overnight again?" He nodding his head, "I have no choice." 

"You shouldn't do that" I murmured to him and scooping the ice cream, but before I ate it, Sunggyu snap it first from my hand and he eating it himself. "Urgh I'm so tired," he rest his head to my right shoulder and biting the ice cream spoon, so I take it from his mouth. Seriously, he looks so cute at this time, so I chuckling at him.

 

"You force yourself too much," I said while eating all the ice cream. he nodding still resting his head on my shoulder. "Yah! Kim Sunggyu, don't sleep on my shoulder, your head is so heavy you kno." I told him while shrugging my shoulder, he just chuckling and smiling.

"Sorry, but it's just too comfortable" He said finally after a while. "Don't overwork yourself,"
"Mm-hmm. I told Dad to just go to Jieun noona, sice noona seems so interested in it. But dad keep told me to start studying the company." I nodding, I know that Jieun unni have been aiming to work at the company. "How is she doing?"
"I don't know. She rarely go home, Mom keep nagging me to bring her home after I go back from the company, but she keep insisted to stay beside Dad"
"Why didn't he just gave unni to handle the company behalf?" He chuckling hearing my comments. 

"Handling a company it's not that easy, Sena. Dad know all of the works, but noona she still learn it, and she haven't learn it at all, Dad not allowing her to go that far to handling the company" He said the ;last word while murmuring. It seem he depressed by his dad force to handle the company. "He must be want you to settle the company later, right?"

"Uurghh, I don't want to think about it" "Ready or not Sunggyu" "I know, but at least Jieun noona have been insisted to help him, and everyone can saw she aiming and wants to settle it! Not like me, why Dad have to be so complicated?" He grunted in annoyance, "Well… Since you are the only son, so-"

"Like I want to" he cut my words, so I just kept quiet for a while, "Why didn't mom just give a birth until she got two son at least?" "

Ha-ha. So funny Kim Sunggyu. You know why," He grunted and get up. "Where will you go?" "Nowhere, Sena. I'm right here. I'm not gonna leaving you" he smiled looking at me and patted my head. I tilt my head looking at him, "Why did you sound different? It seems like you're gonna go far far away."

He just shook his head and gesture me to just kept quiet. "We should just stay like this. Happy and smiling" I just kept quiet hearing him, but I know from the beginning his mom mentioned his future, I know something wrong between him and his dad lately.

He just save it for himself, and I'm just gonna find out why.

 

 

 

 


What do you mean?" Soojung snap me out from my own thought, I shook my head at her "Nothing, just eat. My treat," Soojung confusedly til her head looking at me "Do you still hate him?" I frozen upon her words. "You are" Soojung continue and I keep looking at her "I don't know" I sighing.

"Just look at yourself, Sena! You like him from a long time ago, you didn't hate him from the first, no, you never gonna hate him, even though you want to," Soojung looking at me in the eye.

 

 

 


 
 
He changing…
 
 

 

 

 

"What happen to him?" Soojung looking at me confusedly. "What happen to who?"

"Well, I just out from the office, and I saw the teacher gave detention to your lovely oppa, Kim Sunggyu."

"He got a detention?!" I widened my eyes, almost yelling at Soojung. "You don't know? I think you gonna know" she murmuring and keep eating her food "Ah! And when I'm approaching him just to say hi, he doesn't even bother to looking at me!" Soojung saying furiously and looking up to me for an explanation.

I kept quiet upon her statement, she widened her eyes looking at me. "Sena, something happened?" She questioning me but I just shook my head to her. I remember last month when Sunggyu act differently to me, saying that he won't go anywhere, that he will always there for me. That is the last time my conversation with him, even now he wouldn't bother to looking at me. All of the student and the teacher have been questioning me what is happening to Sunggyu, since he always be the good one, "Ah! That Math teacher call you to meet him. You know why." Soojung snapped me once again from my own thought

"Must be because my last stupid score" I said to her and lazily eating my food, she chuckling and nodding her head, "I just from there for you know, "

"What did I expect then, Jung? You are the one who cheated my answer, off course we have a same score,"

"You know what? He said the same thing to me!"She laughing hard upon saying that, I widened my eyes at her "What?! ! How am I gonna face him now?! What did you saying to him then?!" I panicking now, if this the case, now he must be questioning me too. "Easy, Sena. I told him we just have a good telepathy" I widened at her, "Are you really a stupid or a fake one, Soojung?" She laughing at me.

"And how can he believe it when we sit next to each other?" She laughing even louder as I continue glaring at her. "And now, what should I do?"

"Just face him." She wink at me and continue to eating her food. "Yeah, and thank you so much fo your-useless-lame-yet-helpless-information, Jung.Soo.Jung" I glaring at her and she just laughing more out loud. I sighing and get up from my chair

"Enough, I'm going. You crazy bastard" I said to her and walk away, and for God's sake! She even laughing more hard when I leaving her, she must be totally crazy when SM accept her to be a trainee at their company.

I knock the teachers room before I go in. I walk to my math teacher desk, he saw me and smiled, "Han Sena, I've been waiting for you."

"Yes, sir." I bowed to him soon after I arrived. "Do you know why I called you?" I shook my head as an answer, and he chuckling lightly and opened a file on his desk, and sighing "Han Sena, I think I've been warned you before." He flip the paper searching my name on there.

"Thirty-eight. And what is it?" He look up to me. "Errmm… score, I think?" He glaring to me upon my silly answer. "Yes, off course I know it's a score but that is not what I ask you." I stayed quiet and bit my lips "You have this kind of score yet you still stubborn to joining a club?" He knocking at the paper and look up at me. "I have no choice. Quit now." I widened my eyes,

"Eh? Quit?" I confused looking at him as I'm starting to walk away from me but I heard him yelled my name to come back, I look up at him who stretch his head in desperation and grunting in annoyance. "I said to quit the club, not you are quitting the room now!" He sit upon his statement. "I'm sorry" I murmuring and look down at my feet.

"Seriously Sena, are you being so innocence or what? You have a bad score on this subject, no, not only at this subject, but almost all! And yet, you still want to joining the dance club? Now, quit the club and focused on your studying. I don't want hear any reason anymore. I have warned you before. Understand?" I look up looking at my math teacher yet still my homeroom teacher. "No, you can't! I don't want to quit, I just -"

"I can teach her" Someone cut my words beside me. 'No, tell me it's not him,' I thought inside and turn around to looking at Sunggyu looking at my homeroom teacher. "Kim Sunggyu-ssi, what makes you here?"

"A detention"
"And you are just saying you want to teach her?" He looking up at me. "No, it's ok. I'm gonna work hard for my score, don't worry about it Sunggyu-ssi" I looking up at him but, there's no smile at his face and he just glaring at me.

"Sunggyu-ssi! I think it's a great idea for you to teach her." I heard another teacher beside my homeroom teacher desk saying. "But, this kid-"

"He will okay, it's his first detention since the first year. He got it just because he forgot the assignment. Right Sunggyu-ssi? So, I think it's clear that I don't want any argument anymore Sir. He will teach-" she looking at my badge name and continue "Han Sena, yes Han Sena, Sunggyu gonna help you along then, if you got a good score, I think you still can go to the dance club. Now, you just can take a break I think." She saying while looking up at me, Sunggyu and my homeroom teacher, no she is glaring at my homeroom teacher to make him shut up.

"Is it clear, Sunggyu? Sena?"

"Yes, it's clear ma'am. If there is no other thing anymore, I think we can excuse now" he bowed at them as I followed him along still confused. After we out from the teacher's room, I looking up at him "What is that?"

"How can you got thirty eight, Sena? Seriously, thirty.eight?" He turn away looking at me and slung his arm around my shoulder. "Errmmm. Because it's too hard, maybe?" I said to him and stop my steps. "The bell already rang, I think I should go back to class now."

"How about we skip the classes?" I widened my eyes surprised, but he just grinning at me, seriously he changing. He never like this before. "Errmm, I have a bad score and I want to skip class? I don't think it's a good idea, Sunggyu" I fake a smile at him. "Ah, right." He smiling at me "I think I should just go now, maybe?"

I look up at him and wave my hand. Seriously it's just awkward for talking to him now.

He is changing into a person I'm not used to..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Please do comments and subscribe :)

It's Kyuzizi's Birthday and I missed it :'(

I'm sorry, been busy these days lately, T^T

Wookey giving Sunggyu a Happy Birthday together LOL woohyun, Sunggyu didnt like it :P LOL

 

I will appreciate it so much if you

Subscribe and commenting :D