Epilogue

I'm Sorry...

Hey, are you okay up there, Sunggyu-ah?

You must be not feeling any pain anymore right? I’m happy to know that. It has been days, months, years since you had gone. I still miss your warmth

It’s still cold  today in this early spring, and I still missing you here how you would embrace me. You must be nagging at me telling me how stupid I am for coming to the beach in this cold weather right? Or you not?

Sunggyu-ah

I miss you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sena."

She turn her head looking at Sungyeol's worried face.

"Hey, you promise me you'll be okay, right?" He slide his hand into her back, trying to comfort her. "I'm fine, Sungyeol." She doesn't even know she were crying before Sungyeol wiped her tears and take her to his embrace softly.

“Said that once again.” She just buried her face more to his embrace choked a tears. “I’m fine, Sungyeol.”

He sighing once before looking down to her face and wiped her tears with his thumb, patting her head. “I’m fine cause Sunggyu said I’m strong.” She faking a giggle.

“Yes, yes. Now, you can just cry and shut up, would you?” She laughing as she hug him. He patted her head and caressing her hair slowly as time goes by. “I can’t understand you, seriously.” She break the hug a little to look at him, narrowing her eyes.

“Geez, you don’t have to stare at me like this, you know.” He ruffled her hair, before she slapped his hands away.

“Why did you cry?”

“Don’t you know that every woman who would be marry in a few days will crying?” He staring at her until she turned her head looking at his gaze into him. “Even if Kim Sunggyu who will marry you?”

“I will scream and commit a suicide maybe.” She laughing before turing away from his stare to look at the sunset in front of them. “Hey, I’m talking seriously. You didn’t crying at his funeral nor all of these days, why you cried so suddenly?”

“I’m thinking about the past.” She sighed. “Why did you stay with me all of these years Sungyeol?” He shut his mouth soon her question come to him. “Isn’t that obvious? Youl already knew the answer though. Why did you bothe rto ask?”

“Thank you.” She leaned her head on his shoulder slowly.

“It has been 5 years since Sunggyu hyung gone.”

“I know.”

“Did you still thinking about him? Or about how’s life would be if he still around?”

She chuckling  as she heard him. “It was though when he’s gone just like that, but did you know, Sungyeol? I think it’s better this way.”

He turn his head looking at her, questioning her statement. “Cause if he still here, I wouldn’t know there’s someone who still like me, even at my lowest condition, he still stays.”

She look up meeting his gaze. Slowly, Sungyeol’s lips curled into a smile as he running around  her. “Yah! Stop it! It’s embarassing!” She said as she laughing look at him running around her, and suddenly back hugging her.

“Is that a yes?”

“Aren’t I answer it already?”

“When you asking me to bring you here, I think you want to breaking up with me.” She chuckling shook her head and leaning at him a little. “Yah, you stupid! Why should I?”

“I might be Kim Sunggyu eternal love for him, but he is not my eternal love.” She turn around breaking his hug and looking towards his deep brown eyes. “Who ever thought I would fall in love with you?” As she kiss his lips quickly and turn around going away from him.

Sungyeol can’t help but grinning widely as he running to her.

“I’M GETTING MARRIED, YOOHOOOO!!!” She hug her from behine and lift her up.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol!! PUT ME DOWN!! Stop this!!”

“Han Sena.” He stopped abruptly and look at her.

“It’s embarassing, put me down.” She face palming herself as she look at him grinning ear to ear.

“I love you, Sungyeol-ah.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hey-hoo

Decided to post the epilogue ;)

Comments down, and upvote if you think I deserved it 

Thankyou