Tell me what is it

I'm Sorry...
Tell me what is it," Soojung look up at me after we ordered the food. I sighing and look up at her curious face, "That's what I want to tell you the last time you call me," 
"You have been there for 1,5 years! And wh-"
"I just know too, Jung" I look down "Remember when I got promoted last month?" She nodded "That's when I know he was there all the time,"

"But, how can? What-why-ergh!" She just speechless as I am, "It's his father company," I said looking up at her. She looking up at me widened her eyes at me, I just smiling at her reaction. "Seriously Sena? Honestly?!" She almost yelled if I not sst-ed her, remembering her identity, she shut up looking at me and I took her hat wearing it again to her head. She just looking at me blankly, so I started explaining to her everything, but she just shook her head in disbelief looking at me still wanting an explanation. I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulder at her as our food come out, when I'm just started to digging she finally speak up, 

"Is that all?" I just nodded looking at her, "What else you want then?" Iask her. "Unbelievable, and and and"

"Eat. Krystal" I looking at her, she shut up and start to eating her food, I sighing upon all of these. "What do you think about him, Soojung?" She look up upon my question, confused.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time since the last time I talk to Sunggyu, and he rarely send me any messages for just chatting at me. Weird, I thought. I just finished my dance club, and looking up to search Sungyeol and I ended up found him with Myungsoo at the canteen. I sighed, it's Sunggyu's wish. I should've know when he approve my wish for not waiting me done my club activity, he sending Sungyeol to me now, Sungyeol is his cousin, if Sunggyu can't help or accompany me he would ask Sungyeol to accompany me and weirdly Sungyeol will just said yes at every Sunggyu's order.

I walk towards them and sat beside Sungyeol, he look up at me, "Oh? Finished?" He grinning "Why didn't you just go home?" I tur around looking at Myungsoo smiling there, "And it's been a long tome since I saw you, L" I by calling his stage name, he laughing at me

"So funny" he said sarcastically "Why you here?" I asking him, he just smiling at me "I can't come to school anymore?" I giggling "You used to hate it. Where's the other?" I'm looking around searching for his bandmates. "Didn't come." "Having a concert again last night?" He just nodding towards me.

"I'm tired, if you still want to talk with Myungsoo, go ahead, I can walk by myself." I said to him as I get up, but he grab my wrist, "No, we can go now. C'mon Myungsoo" he calling Myungsoo instead. Not long after that Soojung come hugging me,

"Yah! Where did you think you would go?" She yelling at me, "Why are you here?" I asking her, she should be training at SM but why did she here. Soojung had beeing the trainee at SM entertainment, after her parents letting her to go as a trainee as well as her sister. She hide it from everyone except me, so she just glaring now at me telling me to just shut up.

"Oh? Myungsoo? You're here?" She smiling upon knowing he was there. Soojung have been like him since the first they met, but seems that Myungsoo is just some ignorance boy or not knowing anything about girls, I really can't understand him.

 

 

 

 

"Where's Sunggyu?" Myungsoo asking us while we walking home, I just shrugged my shoulder to him and looking at Sungyeol, waiting for his explanation. "Been busy, his father told him to look forward the company as he gonna graduated this year" he said shrugging his shoulder. "I thought he kinda of hate it?" Myungsoo questioning him. "He just had no choice." Sungyeol answered and looking at me.

"What?" I asking him for looking at me. "He don't want to speak to me" I said to him.

"Oohh~ Couple fight?" Myungsoo cut me off. I glared at him but he just laughing. "You should just kiss him!" Soojung faking a scene to me and giggling and here we go again they're teasing me with Sunggyu. I scoffed and just keep walk away.

"Ah! But Sungyeol, why did Sunggyu keep asking you to look for her?" Suddenly Soojung changed the topic and hang her hand around my shoulder, I looking up at him waiting an answer, but he just shrugged his shoulder "I don't know, just ask him" "But, you can decline" I said to him and he smirking at me "Like I can, can you?" I shut up upon hearing his answer "Seriously that grandpa! Keep nagging like I'm a child," I scoffed and keep walking "That's why he is a grandpa" Soojung giggling I turn around and back walking while talking to them, "Young kids should have a freedom, jeez grandpa! Right, Soojung?" I almost yelled, I'm just gonna turn around to walk normally again, but before I did, I bump into someone

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't se-" I stop my words when I saw who I bump into, Kim Sunggyu....

I'm so dead, I thought at my self and grinning widely at him, he grinning back at me and slung his a around me,

"Grandpa?" He asking me while keep grinning widely at me, "Eh, no! It's just that before a grandpa nagging at us" he just nodded upon my answer,"And the young kids?" He questioning me again, "Offcourse us!" I said cutely at him, "Am I one of them?" At suddenly Sunggyu said to me, I'm speechless and I can hear Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Soojung trying to hold their laughter.

Sunggyu turn around looking at them, "What is it?" He glaring at them

"Offcourse you are the grandpa hyung!" Myungsoo laughing, I face palmed myself for Myungsoo stupid word. I'm gonna chased and tortured him tomorrow, just see L! I cursed inside. "It's okay because the grandpa is cute!" I said cutely at him but he just glaring at me and sighing and walk away from me.

"Long time no see, Myungsoo" he said to him left me and ignoring me, Soojung come and slung her arm around my hand keep giggling,

"I think I should go now" she said pouted. "Then just go, before you late for the trainee session" I said to her "But, I miss…" I smirking at her and she blushing upon my comments "Why? L?" I whispered laughing inside and she just glaring at me "Yeah keep grinning like idiot, and just go take care of your cute grandpa" she said smirking back at me. "Yah! Then just go away!" I tried to wriggle from her hand hugging my one hand, but she just laughing.

"Alright, alright, I think it's time for me to go" she said to me and turn around to bid goodbye to the boys. After she going, I had no one to talk, when suddenly

"Hyung, since you're here, you can take care of her yourself, ok? I'm going with Myungsoo" he said grinning and Sunggyu just nodding while Myungsoo and Sungyeol bidding us goodbye.

"So, what is it?" Sunggyu said walking beside me, I kept quiet towards him, he ignoring me for a week and now he acts like nothing happened, yet I still curious about what in his mind last week. He always like this, keeping all his problem and trying to solve them alone. He walk backwards while looking at me and sighing, "Ok, I'm sorry." He said suddenly

 "I have been busy lately, sorry for not telling you, ok?" He smiling knowing that I never can't get angry to him for a long time. "There's one more" I said while Sunggyu confused looking at me.

"Walk forward seriously Kim Sunggyu!" I grab his wrist suddenly because he almost bumping into someone. He just grinning shyly while I'm sighing upon his childish action. "So, tell me what's more?"

"You hide something from me, aren't you?"

He laughing, patted my hair ad slung his arm around my shoulder, "I'm not a child anymore!" I remove his hand from my shoulder. He just smiling weakly,

 

 

 

"Aah.. Should I tell you this?"

 

 

 


 

 

 

Please do comments and subscribe please :')

Thanks for all who had been subscribing my story 

 

I've been affected by Myungsoo this lately, why oh why T^T