She know all of these sadly

I'm Sorry...

“What’s engagement?” Sunggyu asked him when he go through his working room. “And what ‘s with Han Sena?”  He loosen the tie and take a seat at his desk, “I already told you Sunggyu, stay away.”

“And I’m not getting engaged not even marriage!”

“She is your fiancee!” Sunggyu clenched his teeth holding all of his anger inside. “I don’t remember anything and since when she is? She just a girlfriend.”

“You have date her for these long Sunggyu therefore--!”

“Therefore, I’m not in love with her, dad.” His father heaved a deep sighed and closed his eyes to calming down himself, but it just seem no use at all, there he standing, grab the files which are on desk and threw it at his son angrily.

“I have been know that you didn’t like her!! But don’t you dare to--!!”

“She know all of these sadly, dad.” Sunggyu chuckling while shook his head and started to walkaway from the room left his father standing angrily at his son’s statement.

 

“What happened? You make him angry again? Sunggyu?”

Sunggyu backened surprised by her mother’s appearance in front of the door, “M- Mom?” She look at her only one son, “You make him angry again, right?” Sunggyu just kept quiet looking at his mother, “I’m sorry, Mom.” But she just shook her head and brought her son to the couch, “Sunggyu.” She called and wiped her son’s cheek looking through his eyes, Sunggyu grab her hand from going further, “Can you promise me a thing?” She said finally after heaved a sigh. Sunggyu just smiling and asking her to continue her self,

“But you won’t just listen, right?” She smiled at his son before continuing, “It’s just as simple as I want your dad done too.” Her smile disappearing after she said those words. “Mom—“

“I don’t want you to get sick, look at you, all of the black circle, what happened to my handsome son? Huh?” Sunggyu chuckled as he heard her. “Since when I’m handsome?” He playfully ask her as he know she will be annoyed with just that.

“I’m hungry.” Suddenly Sunggyu spoke out of nowhere, cause he started to felt the stomach ache once again. He leaned down to the couch. “What you want to eat? There’s still a lot of of food that--.”

“I miss my mom’s cook.” She smiled as she heard the son speaking, “Why so suddenly?” He chuckled as he held the pain inside and smiled to his mom, “I always miss it, it just—I’m sorry for always being busy. I’m such a messed up son.” Her mother just shook her head looking at her only one son.“You always my number one, dear. No matter happens. Now stay here as I make you some meal, hm?” Sunggyu just can nodded lightly as he saw his mother walk away.

 

Maybe I really should go to the doctor this time. It’s really annoying. 

 

 

"Stop your smile, Hyung. It's annoying." Sungyeol finally said with an annoying face, rolled his eyes at the older one. "Yah!!" Sungyeol grab a file that Sunggyu just throw at him just now. "Seriously hyung? You look like an idiot now." Sungyeol spoke out again just to receive some files be thrown to his body. Pity, Sungyeol thought.

"Open that mouth of you once again, I will make sure you will have a horrible month." Sunggyu spoke out once he saw him about to open his mouth to mocking at him again. "There must be something happened yesterday at your home. Is it?"

"A lot of things." Sunggyu answered sighing

 

 

 

"Did he say something?." Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder in ignorance making the younger one confused more, "What is mean?" Sunggyu heaved a deep sighed, "I told him that Sungyeon and I just a fake." His answer makes the other man looking at him in a horrified face and shook his head in disbelief, "And.... Sungyeon....?" He want to ask further but it just seem Sunggyu doesn't want to answer it so he shut his mouth right after.

Sungyeol finally left his place after Sunggyu went silent, he excused himself as Sunggyu fall deeper in his own thought. Sungyeol knows he always know that all of these times along, his older cousin and Sungyeon are just faking around they parents, but he never expected Sunggyu would told his father clearly and honsetly in front of him. As he walks back to his own office he saw Sena who is now too concentrate looking at a files in front of her and the computer, once she look up and saw him and smiling lightly before going back busying her self once again.

"Messy." A voice heard as Sungyeol walk into his room, he knows it too well whose that voice are, Nam Woohyun. He is the one who always going back and forth at the company when he have nothing to do. Sungyeol rolled his eyes at him, "Why you here?" Sungyeol asked as he threw the files to the desk in front of him. He heard the other man chuckling and he can felt that he ia grinning playfully. "Just go search your Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol told him in a bored voice. He threw himself at the comfy couch where Woohyun seat on it beside. "Yah! Go away date with Hyung or your thousand girlfriend out there." Woohyun kick Sungyeol's leg in annoyance. "Yah! I come when I found out something."

"What?" Sungyeol lazily answering the older man, making him getting kick once again. "Yah!" He yelled in disagreement. "Myungsoo." He grinning widely, "What's with that thing?" Sungyeol rolling his eyes. "Aren't you said that you fourth come in a same high school?"

"Does he still contacting you?" Woohyun tilt his head while Sungyeol shook his head, "No, he don't and ever." He chuckling. "I'm not sure if he does knows about me.leaving the school at that time." Woohyun smirking playfully, "Really?"

"What did you plan now huh?" Woohyun just shook his head still with his usual smirk, it annoyed Sungyeol so much for just looking at that. "What? You met him?" Woohyun just nodding, "Really?!" Sungyeol now who is looking at Woohyun in disbelief. "How?" Stupid question for him to ask and he realized it after he voice out the question.

"Photoshoot? Or a drama? CF?"

"You really miss him those much? huh?" Woohyun raised one of his eyebrows making him getting kick at his leg. "Yah!" Sungyeol just out his tongue at him and get up to going back to his works. "You're not curious anymore?"

"No, thanks to you."

"How if he here?"

"Impossible. Now, get lost." Woohyun lied his back down at tge couch again in annoyance as Sungyeol ignoring him. "Hyung can you just go? Go find your long lost lovely Hyung." Woohyun get up in annoyance as Sungyeol stated Sunggyu as his long lost lovely, "Shut up, I'm not a gay ok? I will just annoy his gorl." He playfully smirkas he get out from the room as Sungyeol about to yell at him.

"Bastard."

Sungyeol murmured as Woohyun swiftly go out from there.

“I heard that!” Woohyun face plopped in once again from the door and going out swiftly. He walks out to find out Hyomin now is too immersed with her works, same ways happen to Sena who is just  beside her. He chuckled walking past through them and going onto Sunggyu's room just to found out he sit there looking onto the files but spacing out from the world. "Hyung." He called. Sunggyu flinched a little before turning his gaze to Woohyun who is now leaned onto the doors looking at him. "You scared me, why?" Woohyun shook his head as he going in. "What are you thinking?" but he just got a shrugged shoulder as an answer of his question. He actually understand him the most, but looking at Sunggyu's attitude just making him more curious. 

"You're done thinking now?" Woohyun who finally spoke out after a long silence between them, Sunggyu look at him furrowed his eyebrows, "Nam Woohyun, I'm not--."]

"I'm not in the mood. And I know I should just get out from here, but you can't hide it from me hyung." Woohyun cut his words, which making the older male one sighed but he just kept quiet as the younger one keep nagging him. When finally he stopped nagging due to a knock at the door. "Come in." Sunggyu told whoever is it to coming in.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I disturb you two?" Sena  gasped as she  opened up the door, Sunggyu shook his head as he about to get up he finally realized Woohyun had slung his arm around his shoulder, He threw his arm as look at him who is now just rolled his eyes at him. "What brings you here?" Sunggyu getting back his attention to Sena who is now just standing awkwardly at the door. "I'm sorry, I just gonna give the files and you two can continue whatever you both doing just before I came." 

Sunggyu frowned as he heard what Sena just said, "Yah!" Sunggyu grab the files and hit it to her forehead lightly. "I'm still normal, okay?" While Woohyun burst out laughing behind. Sena just laughing lightly, "Well, who know? RIght, Woohyun-ssi?" Her question makes his laugh  stop as he look at her for an explanation. "You thought I'm a gay?" Woohyun pointed out himself while looking at her. "Yah! Who said that?!"

Sena and Sunggyu just laugh it off as Woohyun raged out. "Get out from here, Namu." 

"No need for that, I'm about to leave now." She said as she back away get out from there slowly."Yah! We're not a gay couple okay?!" Woohyun yelled out earn a smack at his head from the older male one. When Sena about to open the door, she turn around look at Sunggyu, "Have you eaten yet?" Sunggyu dumbfounded look up at her making her repeated the question once again, "I know it." Sena sighed as she goes up to his desk giving him a lunch box.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

There's a storm coming tomorrow really sorry for the lack of update ><

Maybe I will do the mess next chapter :s

Please keep subscribing and commenting 

Love you all :D