You must be forced right?

I'm Sorry...

“Sunggyu?” You call his name when you saw someone standing at a spot which you and him always be there in the past. He turn around and smiling upon he met your gaze. “You here— I mean you still remember this place?” He chuckled as he motion his hand telling you to come closer to him. “I never forget about the past.” He said as you walk closer to him, you can heard he sighing. “Why?” You chuckled looking at him, “I’m sorry.” He said while looking through your eyes. You shook your head, “I’m sorry for not being there when—“ 

You shut him up upon hearing him saying all of those words once again. You just smiled before turning around looking at the scenery in front of you both. Sunggyu just kept looking at you with an longing face. “Actually.... I always want to ask you something.” You finally spoke out and Sunggyu kept looking at you waiting for you to continue yourself. “That... What makes.. my father left the company?” Sunggyu stiffened once he heard you. In the end it was just Sunggyu kept quiet while lowering his head and spacing out from there. “But I’m okay if you didn’t know though.”

‘Why?’ Sunggyu keep repeating the question as he remembered how your father always smiling to him and help him all the way around on the past, when he still blind with all of the company things. ‘Why?’ He still remembered when her father keep smiling eventhough he know what happens and why he fired. He will just keep smiling.

“Cause I believe in you. I know you can take care of her.”

 

 

He look up looking at You who is standing beside you. You turn your gaze to him once you felt him looking at you, you ilt your head questioning him now. Sunggyu just shook his head before turning his own gaze once again to the scenery. “I almost forget.” You said looking at him and once Sunggyu turning around looking at you, “Have you go to the doctor?”

“I knew it.” You sighed as you saw Sunggyu just stand there not answering you once again. “You promise me.”

“I know.” He grinning widely and finally promise you that he will going in this week. It’s getting late when finally Sunggyu forced to take you home.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“It’s late at night Sunggyu.” Sungyeon sit there folding her arms looking at Sunggyu. “I’m sorry.”

“What’s so important?”  Sunggyu sighed as he take a seat in front of her. “Have you falling in love these lately?” Sungyeon confusedly looking at him nervously asking him for the further explanation which he just looking at her with an unreadable face. “I want to end this Sungyeon.”

He finally voice out his mind and Sungyeon just sit there stiffened at his sudden words. She never expect  he would end this, not until now. “Why?” Stupid question, stupid answer, and stupid reason it must be. “Your father...?” She didn't finish her question as she kept looking at Sunggyu’s unreadable face.

“I don’t want to involve anyone again in here. No. Again.” He sighed looking at her.” I– I’m sorry, Sunggyu. It just too sudden. But—“

“Please, Sungyeon... You have a life too. Just end this, and live your life happily. Don’t interfere your self into mine.” Sunggyu pleaded her which she stil confused with all of these sudden. “I know.” She wispered quietly. “Then how about the parents?”

“tell them we’re broke up. That’s it.”  Sungyeon rolled her eyes quietly at Sunggyu’s statement. “It’s not that easy Sunggyu. They want a reason. Agood reason. For them to accept.”

Sunggyu sighing as he heard her. “I will handle mine, and just told yours that we end because we want too and there’s no feeling between us anymore.”

 

 

 

 

"You must be forced right?" But there is no answer from him. "And you might be liking someone which your parents against." She continued herself without looking at the man beside him who is now looking at her with a furrowed eyebrows and glancing at her weirdly. "Because I'm in a same condition too with you." She continuing and look through the man beside her smiling. "Since we're same, how about fooling our parents?"

Her offered question making the man beside her cocking his left eyebrow higher. He finally scoffed and rolled his eyes turning back his gazes from whatever he saw before the other woman voices get his attention, "You don't want?"

"Bull," He answered her shortly. "Whose the girl?" He sighed turning his gazes at her, "Don't messing your life with interfering with mine." She chuckled upon hearing him. "Are you threatening me?" She raised her left eyebrow scanning him from head to toe.

Actually being forced to date Kim Sunggyu wasn't bad at all since they were in the same university before. They do know each other but never talked before and now their parents were some like forced them to met and dating for anything reason behind it because they doesn't want their daughter nor their son to be ended up with someone who just use them for just the materiality. They can't be blamed  for doing such this way, but looking at Sunggyu this way, she understand it from his behavior. Seem Sunggyu had been forced from a long time ago . And seems like he had been through this a lot of times scanning from his attitude to her self, it must be he liked someone who is not acceptable for his parents.

"Stop staring at me that way." She laughing and giggling at the same time, "Still not interested with my offer?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes and looking at the woman beside him sighing ,"Sungyeon, look. I don't think it's a good idea for--."

She cut him from going further this time, "It settled. Who is the girl? Is it the same university with us? Or someone at your company?" She smiling at Sunggyu who is now looking at her with a disbelief face. "That's the only way to get out from this, Sunggyu. I tried to help both of us get out from this." She assured him when he still refused her offer. "Look, maybe we can be a good friend!" She beamed happily looking at Sunggyu and started wandering around looking at the sky telling her own story to Sunggyu which making him surprisingly knowing they were in the same condition. "So, what's your story about?" She giggling look at him which he replied back with a smile. A very first smile since he arrived at here for years ago.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're too much." She sighing  and looking down and play with her drinks  in front of.  “I’m sorry.”

 

“You have your own life and don’t interfere it with mine.” She chuckled upon hearing his statement. “That was what you said from a long years, Sunggyu. Tell, me. What is it?” She heard him sighing once again before he turn his gaze to his own lap. Intertwined  both of his fingers nervously.

 

“I promise him.” Sungyeon raised one of eyebrows at him.

 

 

 

No, You shouldn’t leave from here!” Sunggyu voice echoed inside the room as he madly looking at the older man who is now packing his things up. His loud voice get his attention which is making him stop from doing his activities and glance at the younger male one in front of the door. “Sunggyu.”

 

He angrily closed the door and getting the older one’s things getting it out from the boxes he had been packed. Suddenly he felt a hand stop him from doing further. “If you’re not working anymore, then how you feed your family?” Sunggyu turn his gaze at the older one who is now looking at him and patted his shoulder, “I will find another way. Don’t worry.”

 

“No! How could Dad making you leave! I will talk to him!! You can’t—!” He cut him short by grabbing his shoulders stop him from going anywhere, :”I know about you and Sena.” He said it directly to the younger one and looking deep through his eyes. “I know you like her, right?” He smiling angelic at him while the younger male one kept his head low from him. "But-!"

"No, buts, Sunggyu. Can you do me a favor after I left?" He looked at the younger one heartily. "Promise me to take care of her after I left, okay?" Sunggyu fell quiet upon heard his wishes, "Why me? You still can take care of her."

“Cause I believe in you. I know you can take care of her.” 

 

 

"Her father?" Sunggyu nodded slowly and heaved a sighed. "But you told me that he was- ."

"I met him after I knew he fired. I never knew he will- ." Sunggyu stopped as he hardly breathing remembering the past. Sungyeon kept quiet after she listened to him. Looking at Sunggyu this way, making her heart ached. She not sure if the ached because of she looking at him who kept blaming himself or the fact he want to end the relationship between them. Being with him all of these years, she must admit her feelings changing a lot. She started to like him not as a friend but a feeling as a young girl who fell in love with a young boy. 

 

"I know what you mean, but I don't think it will works with the reason, Sunggyu." She broke the silence after a while. Maybe it's sound desperate or maybe herself must be felt egoist, but she can't let him go like this. "Therefore, after the engagement issue. I didn't think it will be work." She added. She knew deep inside her heart it's wrong and it's so much egoistic. But no, maybe is just maybe he would grew any feelings for her. A tiny hope that she always prayed for every night and she knew it won't be come true.  

 

"I'm tired. We'll talk about it later eo?" She quickly said after she saw Sunggyu opened his mouth about to talk about all of these once again as she get up quickly from the seat and bid a goodbye before rushing down out from the cafe to her own car. Sunggyu just kept silence after he saw her reaction just before. She never acted this way, never at once since they started to fool their parents.  

 

Maybe? Or is it? 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hey! I'm backk :D

Have been tired with all of my part time job at first, but it gets better ^^

So, HOW infinite's NEW mv???

 

 

Thanks for who had subscribing this story!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

 

 

Please keep subscribing and commenting~ :D