Something strange

I'm Sorry...
"We're really sorry for the lost." The doctor bowen and patted Sena's mother shoulder before he left.
 
 
Sena and her mother kept crying when suddenly he look at Sungyeol eyes, wiped her tears and go towards him. "Where is Sunggyu?" she hissed at him.
"Sena, whatever you are thinking now, vanished it! You're not in your right mind now, ok?"
She laughing in desperately, "I want to see him."  Sungyeol kept quiet until Sena hissed, "I want to saw his face."
 
"Sena.." Sungyeol can't continued what he want to say cause of Sena grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of there, going through the outside, "Taxi!"
"yah, Yah! Sena! What--!! " Sena pushes him to going inside, there's nothing that Sungyeol can do about it except to let her do what she doing.
 
"Where will we go?" Sungyeol asking him, but instead Sena saying an address to the driver. Sungyeol knows it too well, it was near at her house, his house, and Sunggyu's house. It must be Sunggyu's house. Sena leaning in and her tears started to gather once again.
 
"Sena, it's-- " Sena turn around looking at him gesturing him to be quiet and shook her head. Sungyeol kept looking at her until they arrived at in front of Sunggyu's house. "It looks weird." Sungyeol hurriedly paid the taxi's driver and walk out from the car.
 
"Sena?" She just stand there quietly at the main door. Sena shook her head, "I just felt something weird."
"What is it?"
"Something strange, I don't know."
 
Sungyeol patted her shoulder and embrace her shoulder. "Before we going in, can we have some deal?" Sena wiped her eyes and looking at him. "I know. "
"Don't--"
"I know, Sungyeol. And on that way, please hold me." Sena smiled at him and hold his hand to going in there. "Don't do a thing that you will regret later in the future, sena."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sena go through the door opened it up and stared at there blankly, the scene she used to saw  looks empty, Sunggyu's room is empty for now on, she look up to Sungyeol asking for an explanation, but Sungyeol just stand there blankly look at the room.
Sena step in to the room, looking around through the bed, and turning to looking around a room that used to familiar for her, but it's empty now.
 
There's still a lot of books which it leftover, but she can see the cupboard is empty, "Is he moved?" she whispered. Sena sat onto the bed remembering how she always spend the childhood at there, or even stay over at Sunggyu's room, or Sunggyu stay over at her house.
 
 
"Sungyeol?" Sungyeol turned around to look at Sunggyu's older sister standing there looking at him surprised to found out he was there. "O.. Erm.. Noona.. err--." 
"What are you doing here?" She asked Sungyeol hurriedly, while looking at her younger brother's bedroom and even more surprised when she saw Sena there, sat onto the bed. "Wh--? She-- ?" She covered for saying over a thing.
 
"Sunggyu?" Sungyeol asked her after he awaken from the surprised, "Oh? He-- ."
"Did he left?" Jieun almost jumped out of due to her surprise for hearing Sena standing there looking at her, lifelessly. "He-- "
"He left aren't he?" Sena vut her off and shook her head slowly, "I do have some feelings he will gone sooner or not, since he changing."
 
"Sena, it's not like what you thought, honey." Jieun embrace her slowly, as she was afraid Sena will yank her hands away, but Sena just stand there and started to sobbed silently, helding all of her tears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a long process of her father funeral, she sat onto her own bed and lifelessly throw her body to the bed, as if she can't up forever. She started to sobbed silently and letting her tears flowed up to her cheeks, He turning around look up at the ceiling keep crying all over again. She felt angry, sad, lost, and a lot of mixed feelings happened in her heart. 
 
"Left?" She whispered and once again crying all over again before she felt tired and asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She woken up due to her mom caressing her hair slowly with loved, "Mom?" She said sleepily and hardly to opened her eyes due to the brightness, she remembered she just felt asleep without turning off the lamp before. "Tired?" 
 
Sena shook her head and sat up back hugging her mom, her only one parent from now day on, "Mom."
"Yes, Dear?" Your mom tapping her hand slowly trying to calm her down, as he felt her only one daughter is about to crying all over once again.
 
"Sena shook her head and held all of her tears, "I miss him already."
Her parent tears flowed up from the eyes, she quickly wiped it off before letting her daughter saw it, "Mom....."
 
"We can cry, Sena. For this day only, but we will get up again, honey. This is the last day we will cry all over again, darling."
Sena nodding her head buried it onto her mother shoulder from the back, "We will stand up again strongly tomorrow, arasso?"
Sena chuckling a little bit and leaning her head to her mother back, still hugging her.
 
"At least.... I know he happy now. aren't he mom?" Sena's mother smiling and patted her daughter's hand lovingly, they talked all over again about how annoying he was as a husband or as a father, and they ended up crying and laughing all over again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been several weeks since her father's funeral. Sena walking alone going home, she still sad sometimes, but she know time will heal everything.
Sunggyu had gone, but now she heard about Sungyeol changing his school. Rumors saying that he study abroad.
Every person she know just left her one by one, She passed another store to another store, she look up at a mirror in front of her, carresing the hair slowly.
She turn to looking around her, finding a store and walking onto there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sena sat there looking at her own look at the mirror lifelessly and carresed her own hair looking at the mirror. Someone at her back look down searching for a thing that she just thought just before, when she finally found it, Sena hesitate a bit for doing it.
 
 
*kash* She cut  some of her hair and take some of another her long hair and cut it all over again until it same along as a bob style but Sena shook her head telling the worker to cut her hair more shorter.
"Are you sure, Miss?" Sena nodding and closed her eyes, let the worker doing her hair, and when she look up to found out her new hair, she smiling widely and thanked the worker for her work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comments are allowed~~  :D