You won't ever tell me or us what you felt and what 's in your mind

I'm Sorry...
 
 
 
 
"Sena-ah, what are you doing here?" She turn around to saw Woohyun with Sungyeon looking at her.
"What are you doing here?" now, Wiihyun asking her. "Oh, I just finish my work, and I didn't bring my car either." 
"What is Sunggyu doing for just let his girl standing alone in here?" She chuckled upon hearing him. Woohyun looks at Sena who is now talking with Sungyeon as he darted his view into Sena's back.
 
There's Kim Sunggyu standing behind them, looking from afar. It tooks a few minutes for him to realize that Woohyun looks onto him, when he does he quickly walking to them. "Why you're not waiting for me?" He asked as he brought his arms into her waist. "Oh? Sunggyu? I thought you have some meeting." He smiled weakly o her before turning his head looking at  Sungyeon and Woohyun who is now just looking at both of them.
There's a silent between them before Woohyun broke the silence, "You know Sena, have you ever wonder why they broke the engagement?"
 
Sungyeon head shot up looking at Woohyun in disbelief, "Yah! Nam Woohyun, you better shut your mouth."
"Well, noona. I can't since I want to know how you tell me then? He smiled to her and looking at Sunggyu who is now looking at him with an annoyed face. "Since Sunggyu hyung won't tell me, how about you tell me noona? Aren't you want to know too, Sena?"
 
She stayed quiet for a while looking into the situation that Woohyun put her in. "Let's just be their business Woohyun-ssi."
 
"Oh, you doesnt't want to know?" She nodded as her answer which making Woohyun taken back a little, but when he look at Sunggyu's eyes he remembered all of the things which making Sunggyu weirder and weirder each day.
 
"Well, it seems your boyfriend a little bit suspicious aren't he? I don't even know who is him, cause he just not Kim Sunggyu anymore."
 
Sungyeon knew what Woohyun want, and when she want to shut him, "And you saw what he did to Sungyeon noona, aren't you? Have you ever thought that one day, you will be like her too? "
 
You better shut your mouth Woohyun." Sunggyu told him sternly, looking into his eyes. "Make me, hyung."
They were glaring each other until Woohyun open his mouth again, "I met Hoya yesterday." Sena can sense Sunggyu frowning since Woohyun brought the topic. "Nam- Woo- "
 
"And you met him too. But, you never ever told me too. What makes me curious is, what are you two talk-" He can't continued himself since Sunggyu grab his collar and amost threw his fist at him if Sena not stopping him. "What hyung? You always like this! You won't ever tell me or us what you felt and what 's in your mind, hyung!"
 
"Let's just go, Sunggyu." Sena pull him closer beside, but Sunggyu won't budge. "Sunggyu, please." And he grab her wrist, storm into the parking lot without looking back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why you want to meet me?" Sena put her cup down while she looking at the guy in front of him. "I'm sorry, but this really important."
 
"My name is Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya." Sena look at him confusedly. "Here my namecard. I'm not a bad person, my occupation is a doctor, and I know Sunggyu."
 
"Hoya.... I have heard your name from Woohyun." 
 
"Oh? Really?" He sighed in relief and broke into a small smile. "I'm here to told you some matters. I hope you won't mind I'm taking your time."
 
"Is it about Sunggyu?" He nodded slowly and heaved a dep sigh. He knew this were against Sunggyu's will, but the time is ticking and he can't just held it anymore.
 
"Ypu know that, errmm... Sunggyu hyung, he had been in pain, so he went for a check up." He stopped for looking at her, and it took him by surprise when she just looking onto his eyes sternly without fear. "Then, he were found out that he have a cancer. Aren't that what you want to tell me Hoya-ssi?"
 
He widened his eyes as he can't believe his ears. "H-How did you know? Sunggyu hyung had telling you this?" She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "What makes you think he would tell me? He won't."
 
"Who told you?"
 
"Han Sungyeon." She smiled to him. "Sungyeon?"
 
"I was hesitate when she come telling me where he were. And I was taken aback cause they had broke their engagement, I didn't want everyone remarks me as the third wheel at their relatioship. So she telling me these."
 
"And he didn't know that you knew?"
 
"He never does." She chuckled, "I really does want to know a thing Hoya-ssi. Can I ask you?"
 
He nodded, "As long as I can answer it, go on."
 
"Is- Is Sunggyu's condition really that bad? Why he didn't take some operaton o-or maybe a theraphy?" He sighing deeply when she heard her stuttering at the question. He look at her hands which is trembling hard and no matter how she tried, it won't stop.
 
"I have been always afraid, Hoya-ssi. I'm afraid everytime when I receive a phone call I was afraid they were someone would telling me he dead. Everytime he winced in pain, I knew he struggling but he never say any word to me. I was waiting and afraid everyday. I will be relieved every morning if I'm awake by his voice or his calls. I knew eveytime he hugged me he held in the pain, and he will let me go when the pain subsided. " She can't continued herself as she tried to held back all the tears she have been hide everyday. Hoya would just clenched his fist in regret looking at her.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Sena-ssi." He had been quiet since Sena telling him all. He give her a time to calm down, cause he knew when the realty held her, he won't even want to imagine this. His pride is hurting, cause he is a doctor and every doctor shoud treat his patien, but Sunggyu case is too late for everything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

Decided to update~

Good night people  *yawwwnn*