You are ridiculous Sunggyu...

I'm Sorry...

He awake?"

 

Sena running towards to the room to look at his father while Sungyeol and Soojung stands there doesn't know what to do.
"Let them alone first." Soojung breaks the silence between them. She shook her head chuckling ,"At least he awake. And I wish it's for goods."
 
"She just gonna ended up hating him, whatever it is." Sungyeol shook his head going towards the hospital's chair and sat on it.
"Why?" Soojung come closer to him while he patted the chair beside telling her to have a seat to.
"At least nothing's happen to his father, right?" Soojung looking at him while having a seat beside him.
 
 
 
"Sena, I- I know what are you thinking, whatever i- it is. Fo- forget it, eo?" Sena's father stuttered a little talking to her.
"Dad!" Sena yelled a little grabbing his arm and let him cupped her cheek slowly.
"You have to be a good child, listen to your mother, ok?"
 
"Dad! I don-- "
"Han Sena, I- I know you are a good girl." Then he turn around to look at his dearest wife, and grabbing her hand lovely, Sena just keep sobbing.
 
Sungyeol and Soojung finally got inside looking at them, Soojung hurriedly going to Sena's side trying to calm down her self. Sungyeol just stand there froze looking at them, he didn't know what should he do in this situation.
 
He felt his phone buzzing inside his pocket, he take it out looking at the message from Sunggyu.
'Where are you?'
 
Sungyeol sighing and face palmed himself looking at Sena. Suddenly, Sena's father can't breath well, his heart's detector becoming so low. Sena and her mother keep calling him while Soojung, Sungyeol and Sunggyu's mother trying to calm them down and calling for the doctor.
 
They keep waiting at the outside waiting for the doctors and nurses for the news. "This will be a critical night for him."
 
The doctor open his mask looking at them. "He will be alright, right?" Sena's mother sobbed hardly.
The doctor shook his head slowly, "I can assure you yet, but he lost a lot of blood and since he was hit that hard, there's some of organs inside broke. So, I think these several nights would be hard for him."
 
"I'm really sorry for saying this, but prepare for thw worst." Then he bowed at them a little before leaving them there, in their own thought.
 
Sena sobbing hardly while Soojung hugging her try to calm her down. She bring her to somewhere for calming her down. Sungyeol and Sunggyu's mother now sitting beside embrace Sena's mother to calming down. She shook her head telling him she is fine, and trying to act all strong. Sungyeol keep patting her back so maybe she can feel better.
 
 
 
"At the ICU" Sungyeol answered when he called Sunggyu, 
"Sena?"
"Soojung take her to nowhere to calm her down." Sungyeol sighing, he never thought that it will be so complicated.
"I'm going there."
"Hyung" Sungyeol called him when Sunggyu about to end the call.
"Why, Sungyeol?"
"Where are you now?"
 
"Outside." There's a long quiet before Sungyeol answered him back. "Your mom is here, you know?"
"She's there?"
"Been a while. Hyuing, I will wait you at the main door, ok?"
Sunggyu quickly ended up the call and going towards the door, which Sungyeol had describe.
 
"Is he ok?"
"I don't know... The doctor said these several nights will be hard for him." Sungyeol shook his head. Sunggyu leaned towards the wall sighing and try to hold all of his feelings. Everything just got too mixed up.
 
"Is it really that bad?" Sunggyu asking once again, while Sungyeol nodding in lifelessly, and quoting which was the doctor's said.
"He will be ok. He will." SUnggyu massage his head slowly, enduring the pain.
 
"Sungyeol?"
"Hm?" Sungyeol look up at the elder , while the older man keep quiet and shut his eyes still leaning on the wall.
"Could you do me a favor?"
"What is it?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Take care of her..."
 
Sungyeol body's frozened hearing his wish, "Hyung, What is it?"
Sunggyu shook his head and chuckling, "Just in case, Sungyeol. Don't worry." SUnggyu patted the younger's shoulder.
 
"Is she and her mother OK?"
Sungyeol shrugging his shoulder, "I'm not sure, hyung..."
 
"They said to prepare for the worst." Sunggyu body's stiffened thinking all of the day back.
"He will be alright, Sungyeol. He will..." Sunggyu whispered quietly
 
 
 
 
"Kim Sunggyu." 
 
Sena look at 2 man who is now both leaning towards the wall, she saw him there and immediaely going there , while Soojung tried to stop her and calm her down, "Sena, This is not right, ok?!" Soojung blocked her ways, but she moved her away.
 
 
"How does it felt, Sunggyu-ssi?"
Sena looking at him folded her arm standing in front of them. SUnggyu widened his eyes, not expecting Sena to be there in front of him.
"How does it felt, Sunggyu-ssi?" Sena asked him once again and specially suppressed his name.
 
"Se- Sena, I- I..."
"I will never forgive you, Kim Sunggyu."
 
Soojung grab her hand trying to drag her away, but instead Sena just stand there not moving and keep glaring at Sunggyu. "Sena--! "
"Shut up, Sungyeol. Are you at his side?" Sena smiling angelicly at him to make him shut at the momen.
 
"No, Sena, Don't--! "
"You right, it's all my fault." Sunggyu cut Sungyeol and looking at her. Sungyeol looking at him in disbelief look.
"Hyung--!!" 
"Shut up Lee Sungyeol. This girl in front of me is right. It;'s all my own fault, I should take him home instead of staying at the office." Sunggyu chuckling a little looking at Sena.
 
"But it's all happened already. What can I do for that?" Sunggyu smiled at Sena, Soojung and Sungyeol both of them just to be in shocked with what does Sunggyu just said.
 
"Sure, it is Kim Sunggyu, If something bad happen to him--! "
"This isn't it!  Sena!" Sungyeol grab Sena while she trying to slap him and spill out all of her anger towards him.
"Let her go, Sungyeol, Let her !!" Sunggyu told him to break away from her, let her anger to spill out over him, But Sungyeol shook his head in disbelief and trying to drag Sena away.
 
"You are ridiculous Sunggyu..." Soojung shook her head in disbelief  after saw Sungyeol disappearing from the view with Sena.
"She's right. you're changing and she doesn't know who you are anymore." Soojung finish her sentence before going away leave him alone in his own deep thought face palm his eyes, and crying quietly at there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sunggyu, are you at the hospital?" His mom keep calling him so he decided to answer it finally. "Why, mom?"
"Nothing, it's just..... Nope, Tell your dad I might not going home tonight, you know...."
"I know, mom...." Sunggyu whispered
"You should coming here, Sunggyu."
"I know...."
 
He quickly ended up the call and leaning against the chair looking at his phone, it have been 3 days since Sena's father in the hospital. He haven't awake yet, and he didn't showed up any progress in these 3 days.
Sunggyu look at his phone blankly.
 
 
 
"Sir?" 
He almost jump out from the chair hearing someone voice at the room, "Oh, I'm sorry. What is it?" She shook his head and smiling at him telling that his dad searching for her and told him to go to his office now.
 
Sunggyu sat up grunted in annoyance after thanked the worker. He walk towards his room lazily, and knocking at the door before peaking in and going inside his room.
 
"What is it Dad?" He chuckling a little hearing his own Son cold words.
"Is that how you treat your dad, now? Sunggyu?"
He groaned quietly and rolled his eyes over at his dad's answer.
 
 
His dad giving him some of the files and telling all over the work, but Sunggyu just looking at the files blankly, his mind thinking for anything else except for the files in front of him. "Dad?"
 
Jieun stands there at the door peaking at there. She going inside and closed the door slowly, "Oh, Jieun. Have you got what I searched for?" He welcomed her warmly and smiling at her.
 
Jieun nodding her head aloswly and bit her lower lip nervously and looking at Sunggyu who is now just confusedly looking at her, "Yes, I have found it dad."
Sunggyu tilt his head looking at his sister who is now put the file at the table but still looking at him nervously.
 
He gesturing her for telling him what does it is, but Jieun just stand there quietly, so Sunggyu decided to kick her leg a little, Jieun shined quietly when Sunggyu kick her legs=. She now glaring at SUnggyu to shut up.
 
"Very good, my daughter. It's far far away. I like it." Their father who is now smiling widely at her and turn his gazes at Sunggyu gesturing him to take the files if he want to look at it by himself.
 
 
Sunggyu took the file and opened it, before he shook his head in horror, looking at his father and his own sister in a terrified look, "You all must be kidding me. What is it?" His father burst in laughter looking at his son's terrified face.
 
"It's for you, my son."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all who had been subscribing and commented this story!!

I love you guys so much!! ;**

*bows**hugs* *kisses*

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment! :D