Mom always know…

I'm Sorry...
I can unserstand it too well her voice. How I miss those voice all of these years, I remembered the voices when we're doing a choir, when we were at the elementary school. I look up meeting her gazes looking at me with a look I can't understand. 
"Sena…" I called her once bringing her back to the reality, "How the meeting just before?"
She smiled a little before started to explain everything all of the meeting progress.
 
"Sungyeol, he--. "
"He was so stupid." Sena said and laughing heartily. I miss hearing her laughter, even now it's not the same laughter I used to hear in the past. It just sounds different for me.
When I about to get up after I finished the food and paid for the bills, Sena held my hand pointing at the medicine, "Your medicine." I nodding and smiled a little before take out a pill and ate it all up. "Should we back now?" I asked her smiled slightly, Sena nodding and get up at the time.
 
There's no conversation between us on the way back to her car. "Let me drive."
I blocked her way when she was about to open the door. I hand out my palm asking for the key. "No, you--. "
"Give me the key, Sena."
No, you just had a slight heartburn , I will drive and all you have to do just stay still and have a little rest." I shook my head at her, "No, a man should -- ." She chuckling at my answer heartily. "I still want to live." She smiled slightly before dragging me to seat on the passenger seat.
 
 
 
"How's date?" Sungyeol ask me after I closed the door. "If you come to asking me this, then I will get out now." He chuckling a little bit, "Ok, calm down, ok?" He hand out his hand asking for the file I take. "So?"
"Sungyeol."
"I didn't want to start it, but I don't think it will hurt anyone if you forgive him, Sena." She smiled and nodding. "I know, really. I know."
Sungyeol keep quiet for a moment to take a look at the files before he signature it and look up again at me. I go to seat on the couch leaning in my back.
 
"What happen to him just before?" I shrug my shoulder looking at him, "Slight heartburn, maybe?"
"How did you know?"
"He always skip his meal. He never change it."
"You take him for lunch then?" I look up giving a face at him, "Is there anything I should do anymore?" 
 
He chuckled a little, "Sungyeol?"
"What is it?" He got up and sat beside me, "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded looking at me, I turn around to face him beside, "Where does you and Sunggyu going all of these years?" I can feel his body stiffened, he stuttered to start talking, "He go to university, at England. And there me, his father told my parents to send me too." He shrugging his shoulder awkwardly at me.
"I'm sure there's another story behind, right?" Sungyeol patted my hair, "Sena, everything happened for a reason eo?" I laughing slightly at him, "I know, right? Like why we met again at this time, it must be something…"
 
My mind started to wandering around and leaning my back once again at the couch.
 "Look, Sena. I still can see you like him as you did on the past. So, now I just asking you forget everything on the past and moving onto what your heart saying."
 
I kept quiet for awhile looking at him, nodding a little. "I know." I whispered.
"Try it, Sena, Don't just saying I know.--. "
I get up make him shut then before I walk out I look at him glaring at me so I chuckled, "Talk to you later, Sungyeol."
 
 
 
Sena? Long time not see you, dear one." Sunggyu's father look at me smiling widely. "You have grown up a lot, child." While he talking to me and started to explain the works that he expect me to done, there's a knock on the door and shown up it's Sunggyu.
It was a lot of awkward when Sunggyu come into the room, he kept his poker face and not daring to look at me. It makes me thought once again about what happened during the lunch when he asked me about to forget and start all over. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I coming home fast today, I saw my mom sitting in the living room there reading magazine with the television turn on. "Mom?" I hug her from behind the couch, she leaned her head to mine, "You home fast today, dear." I buried my face at her shoulder and apart the hug to sit beside her, "Something good happened?" He cupped my cheek. I just grinning at her and shook my head,
 
"Nothing." She chuckling heartily, "I always know my baby. Come on, what is it?" She turn to look at me but I just shook my head telling her not to be this way. 
"Oh! I saw F(x) just before. Are they planned to comeback soon?" I nodding my head and took the remote control searching for a good channel to watch, "Maybe. She had been busy these days."
 
"Poor her, she have been that skinny and look at her becoming so much skinny these days." Your mom shook her head and look up at you, "So do you, my child. Eat a lot, can't you?" I chuckling towards her statement.
"I have, but everything seem so easy to digest though for my stomach, mom." 
 
"Tell Soojung when she had her rest time to coming over. I will choked her with a lot of food." I laughing at her, "Prepare the bestest beef then mom." I winked at her. 
 
"This girl, aigo! Go take a bath! You smell stinky!" I laugh heartily at her. "Alright, alright mom." I leaning down at her but she jerked away at me and laughed it off about how do my face look now. I got up and walk to my room, after removing all of the make up and prepare to take a bath, I saw something take my attention.
 
It was a bracelet. I remember when Sungyeol left the school and disappeared, after around two months, I received a packet from overseas and it turns out to be from him. I smiled remembering it all over again. It's such a beautiful bracelet, I got up take a bath still with thinking about it.
Sungyeol really such a funny guy, he sent me a sorry letter for left without saying anything but he not mentioned about the bracelet he sending though.
 
Strange, the first thing I think but I forget it easily cause I was so damn busy back there, maybe it was because I was still sad back then about all over these unexpected condition. I do regret it a little.
 
I wore the bracelet looking at it match perfectly with my white skin, I rubbed my hair try to dried it with the towel and looking at my own reflection at the mirror. I smiled a little walking out from the room to go sit at the couch beside my mother again. 
 
 
 
She turn around looking at me, and caressing my hair "Your hair grow longer." I automatically grab some of my hair feeling it by myself, "Ah, really?" It's already passed my shoulder again.
"Don't cut it again, honey." My mom chuckling at me still caressing my hair slowly, then she take the towel, and try to dry it by herself. "Mom." 
"What is it dear?" I shook my head, All of these month, everything seem happening so fast. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, everything, everything which makes me dump back to the past.
 
"Sena?" I look up at her, tilt my head. "What are you thinking dear?" I kept quiet for a while before I whispered, "A lot, mom."
"Would you mind if I know?" I shook my head and lowered my gaze.  
"Is it about Sunggyu?" I look up at her surprised. "Wh- What? Wh- Why him?" I stuttered
 
She laughing slowly and tidy up my hair line. "I always know you dear." She chuckling before continuing her self, "You think me and your dad doesn't know?"
"About what?"
"About you liking him? We know it since you both can't be apart, dear." She cupped my cheek slightly and look at through my eyes.
"I- I- don't --!" I try to decline it but she stopped me with her fingers gesturing me to shut.
 
"How is he?"
"Mom--!"
"Is he still the same?" She cut my words as if I didn't said anything.
She smiling to me, I just sighing at her, "Sena, I always know you. Mom always knows."
I brought my knees onto the chest, and leaning my head onto the knees. "Mom, if you know-- "
"I know you hating him until now. You might think I don't know, right?" I sighing upon her statement, there's nothing I could say than this. she was right.
 
"Honey, it's not his fault then, why don't you just forget everything?" She carresed my hair once again slowly. "I don't know." I said almnost whispering, but I know she heard it. "Would you promise me, dear?"
"What is it mommy?" I let go my knees and lean onto her shoulder.
"You will forgive him sooner or later, honey. OK?" I sighing and closed my eyes for a while upon her request, so I nodded at her. "i will, mom. I will."
 
She patted my head, "Good, girl."
"I know you still like him, dear." I keep quiet doesn't want to answer her.
I know I such a coward, blaming everything to him, ignoring him, I know I'm wrong. I wish I can vanished all of these feelings inside. Start it all over again.
Once... Again.
 
I hope
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Anyone can recognize them?? XDD

 

Subscribe above and comments below ;;)