Re unite

I'm Sorry...

What is it Jung?" I pick up my phone after I saw the caller ID, she just laughing upon my words "When will you finish the works?" She said chuckling "I'm not sure Jung, why?"

"I'm gonna there at 7 ok? Make sure you finish all your works or I will drag you out," I laughing upon her comments
"Just text me if you arrived"

"Ok" I put back my phone on the table, sighing before I started my works again.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

'Gonna arrived in 5 minutes ;) -Jung'

I get up from the chair to go to the lobby when suddenly I heard someone call me , I turn around just to saw Sungyeol there smiling widely and waving his hand to me "Going home?" He talked while approaching me "Nope" I answered him shortly, since there is still a few workers in here, he still smiling widely at me, I don't think he understand what is gonna going on if he didn't take a space from me. Everyone still getting suspicious because of yesterday when Sunggyu's mother talking to me and even going home with me.

"No? Then where are you going?" I keep walking ingnoring Sungyeol who keep following me "Just pick up an old friend" I said while stopping in front of the elevator, I got in once the elevator arrived and seriously Sungyeol keep following me around, once the door closed I faced him "Could you not be around t me? The workers gonna suspicious you know? And I hate that" I said to him, he looks like surprised upon it, "Why? Is that something wrong if I greet my friend?"

"No, it's just everyone will think that I got this position because you're my childhood friend," I explained to him, a working world never easy, everyone get jealous easily if you keep getting promoted. The elevator opened and I step out while Sungyeol still stunned ,"Why at here?" He said but walking off from the elevator, before I can answer him, someone jumped back hug me,"Yah! Why did you take up so long!" I wiggle myself try to get away from her, I look at Sungyeol who still stand there looking at us,

"Soojung, I think you must know who is he, right?" I pointed at Sungyeol, he just looking at me trying to recognize the girl. Soojung wearing a black tshirt with a jeans and a pair of flat shoes and a hat to cover herself, she looked up and screaming, "Lee Sungyeol! Gosh! Your face looks so funny!" She laughing looking at his blank face, it seems that Sungyeol still haven't recognize Soojung, cause he kept making that dumb face.

"You didn't know her?" I asked him pointing at Soojung. "No, Who?" he bend down a little to take a peek at Soojung's face which is a little bit hidden because of her hat. "Jung Soojung" I told him, but he still looking at her trying to take a peek at her face. "You really didn't know me?" Soojung finally spoke out and take off her hat. "Soojung?" Sungyeol widened his eyes and take a little step back.

"Seriously, you didn't know me?!" Soojung glared at him and I just giggled looking at Sungyeol's face. "No! Soojung she didn't looked like this!" Sungyeol said still looking at Soojung. "What?! Lee Sungyeol!" she started to chase him like they usually do when they both met. "Yah! Yah! It hurts!" Sungyeol tried to get away uselessly. "Say it again you didn't know me!"

"I know, I know OK?!" she get away right after Sungyeol said he know her. I keep laughing looking at them "Seriously, all of these years Soojung?! Haven't changed?" he tidy himself and looking at Soojung's face "Except your face" he said again and earned a smack from Soojung on his belly, "Say it again! What?!"  she tried to headlock Sungyeol but he just too tall for her now.

"You grown up well" Soojung said joking, "Wait! Did you use make up?! Woah!!" Sungyeol looking closer at Soojung and she look away because of the embarassment. But Sungyeol didnt recognize it and just inch closer to her, so I pull him "Why if she use a make up? It girl's thing after all" I said to him and pull Soojung closer to my self. Suddenly I heard Sungyeol laughing "Seriously? Soojung? The boyish one? Who every boys at -" I slap his hand and glared at him

"ALright, alright, but you looks really different seriously Soojung" he said it while trying to hold his giggles, "Good way or bad way?" I said to him and earned a glare from Soojung, I giggling at her "Why? It's your own job!" I said to her "Job? Oh Soojung where are you work at?" Sungyeol asked her, but she keep quiet so I told him teasing her I sang the 'Hot Summer' 

Sungyeol widened his eyes in disbelief, "What?! F(x)?! As what? Stylist?" I face palmed myself for his idiocity, Soojung laughing at him and said, "Anyeonghaseo, Krystal f(x) imnida" Sungyeol widened his eyes, looking at her dumbfounded and blankly. We laughing hard at his priceless face. When suddenly Sungyeol gonna said something, Soojung cut him off, "Keep it a secret, or you dead" she said threatening him but Sungyeol just giggling at her

"Wow! But you changed so much!" he still saying in amusement looking at Soojung's face. She sighing "They doing a lot of things, hair, eyebrows, all the make up things and I have to used all the skin care everyday" she said pointing at her own face. "Did you just finish filming? Why still wearing your make up?" I asked her while she just nodding in exhausted to me, so I slap her hand slightly, "You should just go back to your dorm and resting! Why come here?" I pull her closer.

"I want to meet you" she said pouting at me. Sungyeol giggling and shook his head, I look at him with a question "I just can't believe it!" he said in amusing "Why Myungsoo didn't tell me about this?" he murmuring and shook his head. "Myungsoo?" Soojung surprised by sudden Myungsoo's name. Sungyeol nodding and grinning, "That bastard, did he know about your debut?" Sungyeol asking

I looked at Soojung's face, "Yes, he know it. I have met him while doing a photoshoot" she said calmly. Sungyeol laughing  "How is he? Still flawless like he usual?" she grinning upon Sungyeol's comment, "Haven't you met him?" I asked him. "It's been a long time since I met him. That crazy bastard! " Sungyeol said jokingly. "I don't know he still in that Eye Candy band," I said to them

"He didn't." Soojung looked at me, I confusedly looking at Soojung and Sungyeol, if he didn't then what is he "He have been in band, it was successfull but they apart after they finish their second album." Sungyeol explained, "Then what is he now?"

"Solo singer, actor, models, whatever, that dude just too lucky!" Sungyeol laughing "Why? Jealous?" Soojung teasing him "No! Why should I?!" Soojung laughing along and they bith talking about Myungsoo , I just listened to them and laughing, when suddenly I saw him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu stand there looking at us, no, he just looking at Sena. Soojung suddenly kept quiet after she realizes I was looking at behind her, she take a look at Sena who beside her, and looking at her direction, to Sunggyu. I can her gasping a little when she realized it was Sunggyu who is standing at there, It's really awkward, so I shouted, "Hyung! You're here!" I go to him and patted his back, he just looking at me dumbfounded.

"Why you're here?" I asked him, he just sending me a glare, "Why? I can't go to the company?" he said to me and I just giggling. I take a glance at Soojung and Sena who were still  standing there, "Hyung! Did you remember Soojung?" I asked him loudly on purpose, so they can hear our conversation. I signalled them to come here. "Jung Soojung, there! The boyish one" I said pointing at Soojung who is glaring at me now.

She drag Sena instead walking towards us, "Do you remember her hyung?" I said again to him. "Soojung?" he said and looking to her,"Ah! Soojung! I remembered!" Soojung just glared at him "You really have such a bad memory Sunggyu," she said to him,, but Sunggyu just grinning slightly to her, before taking a glance at Sena again. Sena just looking forward looking at me. 

"So, what are you 3 doing here?" Sunggyu asking us while we just keep quiet. "I just want to taking Sena for dinner." suddenly Soojung said, and she look again at Sena, grab her hand, "Come on, Sena! I'm hungry! There's a lot of stuff I want to talk to you" Soojung said then turn her head to us waving his hand "So, please excuse us now, ok? Bye!" She going while dragging Sena beside.

I still can see Soojung take a glance once again at us before she dragging Sena out.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I'm using "Shut Up Flower Boy Band" scene

because I miss 'Eye Candy' and Myungsoo is just in adorable at theree T__T I wish there were sequel

 

 

 

Comments and subscribe are gonna be so love :))