He never changing…

I'm Sorry...
Have you eaten yet Sunggyu?" You look at him with a worry face after he suppress the pain away and open his eyes looking at you. 
"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asking you whole he still suppress the pain away.
 
"I just got back." Sunggyu keep quiet still holding his stomach. You can look Sungyeol looking at you from behind Sunggyu's back. He nodding to assure you and smiling befor he left to the building left you and Sunggyu there.
 
 
"You must haven't eat yet. I'll take you to eat before you taking the medicine." You sighing, grab his wrist and drag him into your car. Sunggyu trying to get away but because the pain he had leave him no strength.
 
You take him to a near restaurant so he can eat as fast as he could.
 
"Go order the meal first, I'm gonna back later." You get up and start to walk away through him but he grab your wrist stopping you,
"Where will you go?" You looking upon at Sunggyu's eyes, a lot of memories comeback his eyes looks tired
, "Just stay still here, I just want to buy a medicine for you, Ok?"
 
You assure him you will back fast, his grip on your wrist getting loosen and you start to walk away from the restaurant. Sunggyu can't get his eyes off from you and still looking at you until you dissapear from the view.
 
 
 
 
 
"Have you eaten?" Sunggyu asking carefully and about to call a waiter for you to order a food, you shook your head, "Don't worry about me, I ate already." You said smiling at him and open your bag taking out the medicine to give him
 
"Eat this after you finished eating." You smiled a little at him
"Thank you Sena." Sunggyu said it and look at you.
 
"So, it's true it was you.." 
You blink your eyes few times looking at him, try to figure out what he meant.
"That food and the medicine." Sunggyu give you a little smile before continued to eating again.
 
You remembered that time when you saw him have a stomach ache at the office, so you kept quiet.
"Sena?" Sunggyu called you once again he kept quiet looking at you and wait you until you looking back at him.
"I'm sorry."
You felt something different inside, while Sunggyu keep looking at you
 
 
 
"Can we start it all over?" Sunggyu asked you once again but you look down immediately at his sudden question, try to hold all of your feelings inside.
"I know it's too late but- "
"It's okay Sunggyu, I don't want to talk about the past."
 
You shook your head slowly cut his words and looking upon his eyes who know looking at you with a lot of mixed feeling.
 
"Now, we are just a stranger who didn't know each other." You continued bite your lips. Sunggyu nodding slowly and eat his food again. He felt hurt deep inside from what she said just before, He just wishes you can forget all of in the past and looking at the future.
 
 
 
When Sunggyu saw you for the first time after he left, he felt surprise yet happy cause of your appearance once again at his flat life after he left Korea.
Sunggyu saw you laughing cheerfully with Sungyeol and Krystal at that time makes him realized since he met you until then he never saw you smiling so brightly.
 
 
He felt a little ache at the chest try to hold all of his feeling and throw it away, but he never can.
Everytime Sunggyu saw you he always tried to hide his feeling away.
Only just if you know all of the pain you never know makes him hurt and sad, but it's better left unknown he think.  
 
 
"You shouldn't always miss your meal time." You cut Sunggyu while he fall down deep on his own thought
"I forget." Sunggyu give you a little smile
"You always forgetting while you too immersed with domething." Sunggyu chuckled a little and sip his drink.
 
"You've been promised to fixed this." Sunggyu can't answer you directly, inside he feels happy knowing you still do remember about the past, and you still care about him a lot. He kept quiet until you snap him out and change to another topic cause of the awkward atmosphere.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You walk through the canteen when you saw some mess on the side, it's Sunggyu who is starting to pick a fight with some random student, he have been doing this attitude for who know how long.
There's they still have a verbal fighting on the side of the canteen, Soojung went closer to your side, "Let's just left Sena." Sena look at her, she insisted to going, "What happened?"
"I'll tell you later, Sena. Let's just left. Now." Soojung grab your wrist drag you to out from the canteen.
 
But before you can out from the canteen, someone yelled, "Yah, don't run, !!" Then you felt someone pulling your hair and dragging you and throw you away to the floor, you whimped a loudly when your head hit the floor.
"Yah!! What are you doing you--!!" Soojung shouting to that girl and go to your side to helping you get up
 
You felt dizzy but trying to open up your eyes and hold the pain away, you blinked a few times before you saw evryone eyes now are looking at you. You look down immediately, "Told your ex boyfriend to not trying to--! "
 
You get up immediately and grab her hair and do the same with what she just done to you, "And tell your boyfriend to not be annoying!" You yelled back at her, You take a glance at side of the canteen met with Sunggyu's eyes who is now froze looking at you.
 
You started to hate him with all of his attitude these lately, you look away from him and go away from that scene immediately before the teachers found out about this mess.
But before you left you turn away once again at her who now trying to attack you once again, you grab her wrist, "And he is not my ex-boyfriend nor my boyfriend for you know!" You yelled at her a little, throw her hand away and walk out from the canteen.
 
 
 
 
 
I heard all about this mess, can someone explained these?" The principal sat onto his chair and looking at four of us waiting for any explanation from four of his student in front of her, but all of them just kept quiet looking at him.
 
He hit the table harshly and yelled, "Can someone explained this?! Sunggyu?!"
"Nothing to explain sir." Sunggyu answered calmly.
 
"Sunggyu, ithat is not what I ask for. Or you want me to look up from the camera? You all must sure know we have camera all around this schoo, right?" He smirking to threatened 4 of you, you just rolled your eyes silently while two of the student who you don't even know the name keep looking down and whimped a little when the principal tying to threatened.
 
"Then why don't you just checked the camera, Sir?" Sunggyu smirked a little looking at them who whimp in scared.
The principal hit the table once again and yelled at Sunggyu, "Don't unrespect me Sunggyu!!"
 
You not really understand why Sunggyu acted this way. When finally the principal told all of you to out while Sunggyu must to stay behind, you go out from the room with those two student she you don't know.
 
"Next time, if you don't know how to face a problem, don't make some problem, children." You smirking at them underestimate them. They too scared to replying to your words so you walk away from them heading back to your class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You walking alone for going home when you felt someone tapped your shoulder lightly, Sungyeol and Myungsoo standing there looking at you smiling and walked beside you, "What?"
"Yah! It's that how you greet someone?" Sungyeol slung his arm over your shoulder while Myungsoo grinning and you three keep walking ahead.
"Where's Soojung?" Myungsoo asking to you and you just shrugged your shoulder in ignorance.
 
You still kept silence and finally shout out your mind to Sungyeol and Myungsoo calling both of them.
"Can you two explained what happened to Sunggyu at the canteen before?" Sungyeol sighing and put his hand off from your shoulder.
 
"Some things are better left unexplained Sena." Myungsoo looking at you and shook his head slowly. "Don't act like you know, Myungsoo." You said to him maybe a little bit furious so it sound harshly then you continued and looking down, "I'm sorry."
 
Sungyeol patted your head lightly,shooking his head slowly, too confused from all of these problems. 'Hyung, how you ended all of this problem? Are you sure she will kept stayed beside?' Sungyeol thought deeply looking at you.
 
You felt like you want to cried it all out but still hold all of the tears to flow down. "Don't cry, Sena." Now Myungsoo said and walking to your side patted your head like a confused child. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to said that." 
You shook your head lightly at him, "No, I'm ok. I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I just got too tensed up before."
 
"You didn't hurt yourself right?" Sungyeol now taking a glance at you looking at you from your feet to your head, you shook lightly at him. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." you shook your head  at him. "Where's Sunggyu?" Now, Sungyeol shook his head. "Still at the school, I think. The principal might be give him a detention or call up his parents."
 
"So, AUntie ha- " 
"His parents all are not at home, now. They're at China for a new business cooperation, Sena." Sungyeol sighed a little.
"Maybe, Jieun noona would come instead of his parents" Sungyeol continued explaining
 
"I , I'm not understand with his attitude these lately." You saying to them which Myungsoo answered with nodding his head silently and Sungyeol just keep quiet can't explained anything to you. He must know a little fact behid Sunggyu's action and maybe Sunggyu forbid him to tell anyone, you thought.
 
"Sungyeol?" You call him in nerves. "Can you tell me what happened? You must be know something behind all of these, right?"
"Don't ask me please, Sena. Please, I beg you." SUngyeol pleaded you with his pleading face towards you.
You sighing towards him, No one can explained to me. 
 
"Myungsoo? Did you know about these? Maybe you-" You shut your mouth when Myungsoo shook his head lightly and smiled lightly at him.
"Don't worry too much, Sena." He patted your shoulder, "Everything had it's own time."
 
 
 
 
"Yeol?"
"Hm?"
"Everything will be alright at the end right?"
Sungyeol keep quiet didn't dare to answered your question, too scared to state something fake. 
"It will, right? At the end? I know Sunggyu too well." You smiling to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There, Sunggyu talking with your mother happily, "Oh! Sena you're home!" Your mother get up hugging you, "Why you not with Sunggyu?"
You shrugged your shoulder, "I didn't found him which is because he's here already."
Sunggyu smiling towards you, "So? Let's study Sena." He looking at you and grab his bag walking towards your room
 
 
 
"Can you explained it to me at least?" You go through your room looking at him who is now leaning and sat at your table. "Explain what?" You scratching your head in annoyance, "About what happened this evening!" You felt mad at him for keep quiet, you felt like he doesn't want you to know and you felt angry to your self for knowing nothing from his weird attitude these lately.
 

 

 

 

Please do comments and subscribe :)

 

 

 

 

I want to know did you guys want me to done the past first? I'm confused @_@