Marriage

I'm Sorry...
You keep quiet for a while, "Why you can't forgive him?" Sungyeol asked once again.
You opened your mouth to saying something but nothing come out after. "Han Sena," You close your eyes to calm your mixed up feeling down.
"If I did that, then what kind of child am I?"
"How much did I have to say that it's not Sunggyu's fault Sena? How much--!" Sungyeol sighing and take a short glance at you.
"Then what should I do Lee Sungyeol?" You still trying to get hold yourself when suddenly you felt your eyes start watering and looking at Sungyeol beside.
 
"Han Sena."
 
 
Sungyeol stopped the car beside the road and looking through your eyes, "I know how you feel, but just forgive him like you forgive me, Ok?"
You chuckling lightly, "We can start all over again from the beginning." Sungyeol trying to calm you down. You shook your head slowly and look down looking at your hands which all of them are already clenched into a fist.
"I never can-- "
"You wouldn't know if you never try." You can feel your tears dripping down to your cheek, "Sena, I'm not forcing you, it's not like I'm-- "
"How can I forgive my own father murder?"
 
 
 
 
Why Sungyeon?" Sunggyu answered his phone abruptly he can here she chuckling lightly across the phone. "Busy?"
"Just finished a meeting, why?"
"My parents keep nagging me to you know yeah." She sighing from across.
 
"So, I'm asking you how we gonna end this?" Sungyeon asked after sighing once again. Sunggyu clenched his fist,
"Are you really gonna be okay if you married to me?" Sunggyu can hear she faking a laugh and chuckling,
 
"Shouldn't I who asking that question to you, Sunggyu?" Sunggyu keep quiet until he heard a knock from his door and when it's open up he look there's his father at there.
"I'm gonna call you again later. Bye." Sunggyu quickly ended his phone call and looking up to his father.
"Who is it?" He asked Sunggyu,
"Sungyeon, she just--~"
 
 
Sunggyu quiet suddenly when he hear his father laugh and come to his side patted his shoulder, "Seems you two still enjoying the togetherness time?" He chuckling patted Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
 
"Have you ever think about the marriage, Sunggyu?" Sunggyu froze at his words. "Why you look so frightened? Marriage is not end of the world Sunggyu."
"I-- " Sunggyu can't continued his word because of his suddeen phone ring, he take a look at it the pick it up.
 
 
"Why Noona?" Jieun (Sunggyu's older sister) asking for where is him.
"I heard about Sena and what is about the mar--!"
"I'm gonna find the files later Noona, don't worry." Sunggyu cut her.
 
"Is it Jieun? Let me speak with her." Mr. Kim reached out his hand to grab Sunggyu's phone and talk with Jieun for a while beofre he ended up the conversation. "I'm glad she doing well at China." Mr. Kim smiling widely and give Sunggyu's phone back
 
"It's gone too well, and here back again to the topic- "
"I'm not ready for marriage dad." Sunggyu answering calmly, "And I don't think Sungyeon is ready too."
Mr. Kim chuckled, "Who ever know Sunggyu?"
 
"When I was about to propose your mother I always think she's not ready when actually she ready. Girls will accept it as long as you established and ready to be a father, Sunggyu. Maybe Sungyeon is waiting for you."
"It's just maybe Dad. Who ever know dad?"
"And like my words before, who ever know she waiting for you."
 
Sunggyu keep quiet until his father patted his shoulder lightly and tell him to think it carefully til he sure about it. "And remember her father have the most larger shareholder in here, Sunggyu. I hope you're not forgetting that fact." Then he walk out.
 
 
Sunggyu sighing getting a seat and massage his head with his left hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu walk out from the office walking through the basement, he need a quiet place to calm himself down. Suddenly when he walking through a car to find his own car he felt a stomach ache, he hold it but it grows more painfully.
 
Sunggyu shut his eyes during the ache and try to hold his stomach tightly giving it a pressure so it could dissapear, but no use, it just grow more painfully. He almost fall off to his knee during the ache, but someone held him, taking his arm from fall off.
 
"What happen to you?" He heard a blurred voice from beside while still trying to hold the ache, Sunggyu still kept his eyes shut. and grabbing the hands who still support his body from the fall off.
 
"Have you eaten yet?" 
 
Sunggyu heard a clear voice of a girl when finally he felt the ache is slowly dissapear. He open his eyes to look at who is the voice was belong to.
 
Han Sena standing there held him and giving him a worry face.
 
"Have you eaten yet Sunggyu?" Sena ask him once again.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Please do comments and subscribe :)

 

 

 

 

So, I heard about Sunggyu have an older noona, about 5 years ahead, so I included her instead

I heard her name is Jieun, so I using it too

Hope you guys didn't mind  :D

 

INFINITE's aegyo XD

 

 

 

 

I will appreciate it so much if you

Subscribe and commenting :D

 

 

 

PS: I think I will start the drama start from the next chapter ahead ><