What am I to you exactly?

I'm Sorry...

 

"I like your long hair." He said still caressing your long hair. "Why?" I ask him confusedly. "I don't know, just like it"

"Did you like caressing your girlfriend's hairs like this too?" He chuckled, "Surprisingly, no."

"Why? The last time I remember, your ex-girlfriend all with a long hair" you remember he already dated about 3 girls and all of them have a long hair. "Is it? I can't remember." He said, while you looking at him widen your eyes. "You're such a cruel ex-boyfriend for forgetting them too fast!" He laughing and looking to the scenery in front of us.

"I just like caressing your long hair, not other" he grinning looking at me.

We were standing at a side of place where we can see the whole city, specially when night come it will looking so great with all the lamp blink blink. It's our favorite place in here, cause there's almost no one in here, it feels like our private place in here "You're not gonna forget about me like you did like them right?" You saying while looking at him beside. He just chuckled and turn around to looking at you,

"How can I forget about you if everyday I'm seeing you?" He look straight into your eyes, suddenly your heart beat faster. Why is he like that? Is not his usual attitude you thought. "So-Someday we will found our own things, everyone said so, we will become busier and become more individual" you said while looking away trying to avoid his eyes. It's a long silence before he answer you, but you still can feel his gaze around you. "Han Sena" he sighed.

"What am I to you exactly?"

You felt your heart just skipped a beat upon his question, and you blush a little so you look away ,"L-Like a sister who likes her older brother?" you said it stuttered. Once again you heard him sighing. "Seriously Kim Sunggyu, what is in your mind? You have been sighing for Gosh I don't know how much!" you finally said your curiosity towards him, but he just smiling weakly to you before return his gaze to the scenery in front of him. So you called him once again, "Kim Sunggyu"

 "What am I to you exactly?"

You used his line that he just asked you before. He looks surprised with your question and turn around to looking at you. "off course, like an older brother who likes his sister too much" he said "Don't copy me" you said and look away. "Then, what else I can say?" he chuckled. "Don't try to avoid my question before Sunggyu! What is it before? Why you keep sighing? Last week you owe me an explanation"

"Chill girl, calm down" he giving you a slight smile before he continue, "I don't know, my father has just kept forcing me to do things I dislike all of these day. Don't ask me what is it." You just kept quiet waiing his other explanation, but he just kep quiet for a while before suddenly said, "Let's go home, It's late already" he smiling at you and grab your hand lead you home.

 

 


 

You closed your room and head towards the kitchen to get your breakfast, but you ended found Sungyeol there having a chat with your mother happily while eating a sandwich which is exactly that your mother made. "Oh, Sena! Come here, eat your breakfast before go." Your mom patted the chair beside her. I just walk there while glaring at Sungyeol. "Hey!" Sungyeol waves at you and eat his sandwich. I didn't reply to him and snap your breakfast as fast as you can, your mom looking at me confusedly, then he turn around looking at Sungyeol asking for an explanation, but he just shrugged his shoulder and grinning widely.

You feel like wanted to throw your sandwich into his face for acting such an innocence, but you didn't you hurry finish the sandwich and go to the sink to wash the plate you use before. You are bidding goodbye to your mom while Sungyeol suddenly said, "Ok, Auntie, I got to go now too," you glared at him and walk away, but he grab your hand force you to walk to his own car, you try to get away from him, but he just to strong for you. " I'm gonna take a cab, so don't worry about me" you said coldly to him while you both arrived at his car.

"What? No, Sunggyu hyung gonna kill me if he know you ended up at company without me," he said turn away looking at you and still grabbing your hand. "And why did he have to care so much about me?"

"Because he care, Sena. Now, go in the car, no buts!" He said to you while opening the passenger seat and forcing you to go in. You have no choice to just go in the car, when you think about to just get away from him, "And don't ever to run away after this, Sena. I'm gonna be in a trouble if you did, beside I had told your mom that I'm gonna take you to the company" he warned you and closing the door, you just sighed at him. When finally he seat at the driver's seat and turn on the engine and driving he said,

"Please don't hate Sunggyu hyung"

"I thought yesterday is not enough for you" you said to him glaring at him.

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry ok? I just tryin-"

"I don't want to hear anything Sungyeol" you cut his words and you heard him sighing. "He had his own reason Sena"

"And why do I have to care" I replied smiling at him sarcasticly and he just kept quiet after taking a glance at you. "Sungyeol, I don't wanna everyone thinking that I can be promoted because I know Sunggyu and you and hus mother. So please don't ever talk about it again," before he could reply you his phone rang.

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV

 

 

I look at my phone and saw the caller ID, it's Sunggyu hyung, "What is it hyung?" I pick up the phone and taking a glance at Sena who is just focused to the road. "Where are you?"

"On the way to the company. Why?" Is there somehing wrong, he's not usual like this. "Nope, it's just I take a leave today. So, can you handle it for me?"

"Eh? Why?" It's not usual, he such a workaholic and want to take a leave today?! I thought inside and heard him sighing,

" I,m gonna take mom to the hospital, so-"

"Auntie? Is she ok? Yesterday she looks fine. What happened?" I cut his words and suddenly I heard Sena yelled,

"Sungyeol! Watch the road gosh! It's red!!" suddenly I press the brakes.

"Sungyeol, you're okay? Yah!" I heard Sunggyu almost yelling and he's now panicking.

"Who are you wih? Sena?" he said again, I still quiet still surprised.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill ourselves?!" Sena yelling at me and grab the phone suddenly, "I'm gonna talk and you can keep driving! Don't eavesdropping!" she yelling at me. I just blinking at her still surprised by the sudden accident. "Watch the road, Lee Sungyeol" she hissed looking at me.

I saw her looking at the phone caller ID and her eyes widden after she looks the caler ID, I saw her face changed into a worry face and she start panicking before she answer it,

"Hello?" I can't hear what Sunggyu said to her, I just heard her talking while she lowering her head looking down to her own lap.

"Yes, It's me Sena. We're okay. So don't worry" she said a little bit stuttered, Ilook back to the road and keep eavesdropping their conversation.

"We're okay, Don't worry"
"M-hm"
"Eh? What happened to her?"
"Ok, I'm gonna tell him after this"

She put off the phone and give it back to me, I just grab it and throw it at the dashboard, my eyes still glued at the road, I don't want something like that happened again. "What is it" I said to her who just kept quiet. "Sunggyu said, his mom not feeling well he told her to go to doctor, but she don't want so he will stay to forced her to go to hospital" she said explained it all,

"Is that it all?" I questioned her curious, it's must be something more. "He want you to help sith his work, just that" "Just that? I raised my eyebrows. "Is he said something to you?" I asked her, but she just keep quiet so I said once again

"I still can see u falling for him."

She look at me and I'm just ignoring her. "You can't lie to your self Sena. I still can see you like him at the moment I talking about him, and you still hold a grudge to him. Am I right?" I take a glance at him then looking down to the road again. She just looking to the front quiet, I thought she's gonna explode but I'm surprised when I see her with a sad eyes.

"Why did I applied this work? I should have decline it before" she chuckling 

"Declining?"

"Someone offered me this work and opportunity, Sungyeol" I widened my eyes after hearing her answer. Someone offered her? "Who?" I said to her curious. "Random people, Sungyeol. He said this company wants to accept me even before I'm graduating." she said to me.

"If just I know i-it's Sunggyu's father branch company I should just decline it, right?" She said sadly looking down at the outside window. "It's OK, Sena. Maybe it's just fate?" I tried to grinning awkwardly at her but it seems no use at all. She chuckling, "I just have to held this right Sungyeol?" I stopped my car due to the red light and looking at her,

"Are you okay?" she just nodded weakly, I can see she's trying to held the tears to flow down.

"Don't over thinking it Sena" I said and patted his shoulder, she just nodding and looked down to her lap. "Cheer up, Sena" I said again to her, she looking up to see me and she chuckling "I'm just gonna be fine, right Sungyeol?" she smiled weakly at me. I can't answer her for awhile, I just stared at her. I looking back to road and start driving again,"I'm here too, Sena. Don't worry," I said to her but she just grinning and laughing weakly

" It's okay Sungyeol. I'm not that weak child that you use to see in the past."

I kept quiet upon her answer, "Sunggyu wouldn't let him" I whispered to my self., looking at her. She didn't hear it cause she just kept quiet, busying her self with her own thought. I turn the car around to go inside the basement to park my car, after I stopped I looking at her. "Be strong, Sena" I said cheerly to brighten her mood. She smiling at me and laughing

"Thank You Lee Sungyeol" she get off from the car and walk away

 

 

 


Comments and subscribed are gonna be loved~ 

 

 


MAN IN LOVE 6TH WIN!! So, here an update for you guys :) before I focused on my midterm :D