Promise You

I'm Sorry...
She look at her self from the mirror checking for her look once again, making sure her appearance once again.
She wearing a little black dress, which have a detailed on the neck and showed her back clearly, she tidy her appearance and her hair once again with her hand while looking at her hair which is seems a little bit longer now for her.
 
"Sena?"
A sound called her with a knock at her door, since she didn't close the door so she look at her mom who is now standing there looking at her with love.
"You drive alone?" Her mother coming towards her looking and checking her appearance.
"No, mom. Sungyeol will come pick me up." She smiling try to assuring her mother it would be just fine.
"You look beautiful, dear. Tell Sunggyu's mother I said hello, eo?" She smiled and nodding her head as an answer.
"I will come home late maybe."
"It's Okay. Brings the key ok?" She said while caressing her hair, the only daughter she had who is now have grown up into a woman, looks stunning and beautifully stands beside her.
 
"I know, Mom. Take care ok? And don't wait for me to come home. Go sleep earlier." She laughing heartily at her daughter
"I know, honey. And be good to Sunggyu hm?"
"Mom--"
"You look more beautiful when you have a long hair, honey."
Sena sighed looking at her mom while her mother keep smiling look at her.
 
The door bell ring, "It must be Sungyeol." Sena said and grab her handbag going down followed by her mother behind.
Her mother opened up the door for Sungyeol and hugged him, saying how much she missed him. "Don't be like this Auntiee~" Sungyeol giggling hugging back Sena's mother.
"Haven't you done yet?" Sungyeol asking while going onto the house, and started to looking around. Sena shook her head who is now wearing the pump heels. She stands there calling for Sungyeol. 
 
"Woah! Why you so tall huh?" And she looks at the shoes and chuckling by himself shook his head looking at Sena. Sungyeol really looks tall, even Sena who is now wearing the heels, she still just the same as his ear. "You really a tall boy huh?!" Sena said giggling while measuring the height difference between them. "What does your mom give you eat huh?" Sena's mother looking at them.
 
"Alright, you both better go now, don't be late, eo?" Sena's mother who is now telling them to go, and push them over outside.
"Bye mom." Sena hugged her slightly and waved her hands, so did Sungyeol and he walked first going to the car.
 
 
"Promise me a thing." Sungyeol speak out after a long quiet while driving. Sena turn around to look at him confusedly, "What is it Yeol?" 
"Keep closer beside me along the party. Ok?" He take a slight glance at her before focusing back to driving. 
"Waeyo?" Sena getting even.more confused at his attitude, why did he want her to keep beside him when even he is not any of his girlfriend.
 
"I'm not your girlfriend, Lee Sungyeol. Don't use me to tame yourself from the elders." She giggling at him 
Sungyeol rolled his eyes quietly, "Yeah, just say that, Sena. I want you to tame me from all of my ex." 
Sena widened her eyes looking at him, "Seriously Lee Sungyeol! How much girlfriend did you used to date huh?" She slap his arm lightly while the man beside laughing hardly at her. 
"Not as much as you think. Or…… maybe not?" He grinning widely and smirking look at her priceless face. She shook her head in disbelief looking to her own childhood friend. 
 
"What did society do to the choding Sungyeol?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes at her and murmuring, "Whatever." 
"Yes, and I will keep the distance between you and me." 
"Yah, yah! Han Sena!" Now Sungyeol panickly calling her whole she laughing heartily at him. If it's not for Sunggyu, he would just let her off. Or maybe not? He thinks inside. 
 
"Seriosly Sungyeol ckck" She shook her head at him
"Oh, And Krystal invited too."
"Really?! Krystal?! Soojung?" Sungyeol laughing wile nodding his head. "She didn't tell me after all," 
"Well, Surprise...?" Sungyeol awkwardly answered and laughing at her annoyance expression. "Kidding, kidding."
"So, remember to keep yourself beside me at least around me, eo?" Sungyeol asked again before they entering the gate to go inside Sunggyu's house
 
"Why did you ask me to do this yeol? It's not like you" She giggling
"Just did as I told you, Sena. Please? eo?" Sungyeol try to smile to her, she can know once she look at his face.
"Arrasso, Yeol. Don't worry me too much, hm?" Sena smiled to assure him she will be alright before she open the door and get out from the car and followed by Sungyeol who is now walk beside her.
 
"you both finally came." Sunggyu's mother greeted them when they coming into the place. 
"Sena took a lot of times to make up and-- OUCH!!!" He screamed cause Sena who is purposely stepped his shoes to make him shut the hell of his mouth.
"Yah!! What that for?!" He whimpered in pain.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see." She smiled innocently at Sungyeol who is now glaring at her.
 
Sunggyu's mother giggling at both of them before telling them to go around to greet the guests, "But, I'm not the important person." Sena whine disagreed.
"off course you are. today, you are Sungyeol's date." Sunggyu's mother stated and laughing at Sena's face.
"Me? Him? Seriously?" Sungyeol just laughing and embrace your shoulder drag you around to greet the guests.
 
"See who it is~"
A voice heard behind Sena's back, when she turn around she saw Soojung smiling widely at her with her few fellow member. Sena quickly go her side,"yah! You dare not telling me you invited too huh?!"
"Oh, and see who didn't tell me too?" Krystal smirked
"Forget it." Sena waved it carelessly.
"Yah!" Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I'm not your girlfriend alright!" Sena giggling and embrace her hand with her own hand.
 
"Where is Sunggyu?" Krystal whispered into Sena's ear carefully. "I don't know haven't mate him too." She carelessly answered and shrugged her shoulder in ignorance attitude makes the other girl beside her confused cause of her attitude.
"What is it?" She asked her again.
"I- I think today is their engagement party." Sena whispered slowly to Soojung
 
"What?! He have a girlfriend?" Krystal almost yelled, but she quickly hide it with her hand.
Sena nodding while looking around the place, "His father told me by himself."
"His father?" Krystal whispered through her hand. Sena lowered her head sighing, "And Sungyeol acted strangely just before."
"What did he do?"
 
"He said to keep stay beside him, at least around him." Sena look at Sungyeol who is now talking with some of the guests beside, not too far away from her, suddenly Sungyeol look around and met with her gaze. Sena smiled and shrugged her shoulder at him before turning around to look at Krystal.
"See?" Krystal nodded in agreement
"I think he just want to protect you. Maybe?" She tilt her head.
"I'm not even that weak, Soojung." 
 
"You used to." She answered rolling her eyes at Sena who is now glaring at her.
"Yes, Thankyou miss." Sena rolling back her eyes at her. 
"Hey beautiful girls there." Someone tapped her shoulder, when she turn around, she saw Woohyun stands there waving at her.
"Oh, Woohyun-ssi." He grinning greeting you and he turn his gaze to Krystal who is just stands there looking at them.
 
"Krystal? F(x)?" He points at her. Making Krystal move awkwardly. "yes, Annyeonghaseo, F(x) Krystal imnida." She bows at him.
"Oh hello, I'm Nam Woohyun." He hand out his right hand for shaking hands with Krystal. "yes, I've heard about you, Woohyun-ssi." Krystal shake his hand smiling.
 
"What did you heard exactly?"Your womanizer things." She smirked while Sena widened her eyes like what does she thinking, doesn't she care about her image, Woohyun laughing making her back to reality. "So funny, Jung Krystal." He grinning widely.
 
Krystal rolled her eyes at him, "You both know each other?"
"Nope, but I heard about him. Stay away from him, Sena. Arasso?" Krystal answered at her quickly, take aslight glance at you.
"You have a scary friend I see," Woohyun giggling looking at both of them.
"Go away, Nam Woohyun-ssi." Krystal coldly said. "Doesn't you care about your image?" Woohyun raised one of his eyebrow.
"Nope if it's in front of you." Krystal laughing now.
"Yah! What that's for, Kido!" Woohyun rolled his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Did you saw Woohyun?" Sungyeol felt someone tapped his shoulder from the back, there's Sunggyu who is now smiling to the other people which he just spoke with. "Waeyo Hyung?"
"Woohyun, did you saw him?" Sunggyu now excuse themselves from the other.
"No, I haven't saw him. What happened."
"No, just need to talk with him." He sighed answering back while keep eyeing his father from afar, just in case when his father started about those engagement thing he would just go out of the hell from there.
"Sena?" He look at Sungyeol now.
"Oh, She……… was…… umm……" Sungyeol who is now looking around before found her with Krystal and Woohyun over talking and laughing at something.
"There she is. With Soojung and Woohyun." He point out her with his chin. Sunggyu looking at them quietly frozed at there. "Why hyung?" Sungyeol's voice making him back to the reality.
 
"Nothing." He shook his head slowly and sighing still looking at his childhood friend which he likes for years.
"How long haven't I see her laugh? Even her smile." He chuckling sadly shook his head, he can't move his gaze from her.
"Hyung, Aren't I told you already? She didn-- "
"I know, but the facts she avoiding me and the changed of her attitude towards me just to obvious for me." Sungyeol just kept quiet taking a glance at the older male but said nothing to him. "Ck, Why did she wear such a revealed dress." Sunggyu now who is criticism her dress.
 
Sungyeol shook his head, "Come on, Hyung talk to her like usual, ok?" He drag Sunggyu until they were behind the girls.
"Oh, Hyung!" Woohyun waved his hand as he looks Sunggyu and Sungyeol coming closer to them, he grinning widely at Sunggyu's face who is just look a hopeless face. "Yeol-ah!" 
Sunggyu yanked his hand from Sungyeol's and walks there as usual as he can. "I was searching for you before, Woohyun." He sighed
"Oh really? Are you sure you looking for me?" He smirk playfully at Sunggyu who is now glaring at him making the younger one stop whatever he does before.
 
"Sena. You come." Sunggyu smiling at her, then Krystal faked a cough to make their attention at him. "Am I invited to Mr. Kim Sunggyu?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes at her but stop it right after Krystal slapped his arm, so he quickly answered, "Oh, yes off course Miss Jung Soojung, or should I called you Krystal?"
"Thank you for that grandpa." She now mocking at him
"I can --!" 
"Ok, stop these childish things both of you." Sena come up embrace Krystal hand with her, so now they just glaring at each other. Sunggyu finally sighing turn his gaze to Woohyun, "Come here, Woohyun. I need to talk to you."
 
"They know each other?" Krystal tilt her head confusedly. "We know each other at England, waeyo?"
"England?" Sungyeol nodded before answering again, "He going there for the works when they met up at there. Why?"
"Is  he met with Sungyeon at there too?" Sena suddenly asked blankly, Sungyeol almost choked up his own saliva when he heard Sena's question
"Ehm, Yes. They got the same college at there, but--!"
"I see that. It seems clear for me now, Sungyeol. Thank you." Sena cut him short making he stands there confusedly.
 
The dinner went as it plans, nothing happened like Sunggyu's engagement like what His father had said. Maybe he cancelled it, Sena thought inside.
She look around to found out some the other she knew, Hyomin is now who stands beside her, going to talking with Woohyun. Sena just can giggling look at them, It was certain she still have some feeling for him.
 
She look around due to her boreness when suddenly he found Sunggyu who is now standing from afar with his left hand leaning to the table and the other hand  pressing his own stomach. Sena hurriedly going beside him, Seriously how many times did he found him in this state condition? She thought while grabbing his arm
 
Sunggyu look up when he felt someone grab his arm tried to help him out. "Sena?" She just look at him shook her head. "Maybe you should go out for a while Sunggyu." Sunggyu nodding slowly still trying to held his pain away.
Sungyeol who is now with Krystal look at them from afar, "Seriously that Han Sena." Krystal chuckling and drinks the juice on her hand. "It's clear she still like him, right?" Sungyeol shook his head at them, still looking at both of them till they disappeared from the view.
 
 
 
 
"Thankyou, it feels better now."
"Have you go check up to the doctor?" Sunggyu shook his head as the answer while looking to the party place.
"Haven,t I told you to go check? Before anything serious happen, Sunggyu." Sena look up at him who is now turn around to met up her gaze to him.
There's a long quiet, they keep looking at each other when finally Sena said, "If you go for a check up, I promise you something."
"I will just forget what in the past, and start it all over. Like you wish."
 
 
 
 
*SUNGGYU'SPOV*
 
 
 
I can't held my own self hearing her saying those words, my stomachache vanished for just hearing those words come out from her tiny mouth. "What?" She sighing and walk towards closer to me, waved her pinky finger and grab my hand hook our  finger. "I promise, I will be good to you as we does in the past. Right? Grandpa?" She grin widely smiled and laughing. I can't help to smiling to her, the laugh and smile I have been longing for all of these years. Now, it appears in front of me. Is it a dream? It felt unreal but still I look at her with a disbelief gaze, she rolled her eyes looking at me, "You don't like it? OK, then I will--!"
"No, no, I didnt mean like that." I grab her hand back cause she trying to just let it away just before. She giggling which I found she really grown up a lot now. She does have a nice body, and her face look stunning with the thin make up she put. "You grown up a lot."
 
She widening her eyesraising one of her eyebrows looking at me confusedly, "That's your first sentence for me?" Now she laughing heartily and graciously place one of her hand covering while laughing, I still look at her amazed by how this girl had been making me a crazy workaholic person all of these years for just left her all of these years. I look at her hand which is making me gasped looking at a thing she used there. A bracelet.
 
"You wear?" I grab her hand trying to making sure my self that was a same bracelet I bought in England at her birthday but ended I kept it by myself and it's disappeared from my drawers how hard I search for it all night long. "Oh This?" She look at her own hand and caressed the bracelet. "sungyeol sent me from.. emm.. England with a letter inside. But he didn't mention this bracelet anything at all." I froze still looking at the bracelet and her. Sungyeol. this kid really he have to learn some attitude things.
 
"It's beautiful, aren't it?" I let go of her hand quietly, she still looking at the bracelet. I nodded quietly trying to suppress the mixed feeling, anger for ASungyeol, and hurt, it was from me but she thought that was from SUngyeol. I felt jealous suddenly. I always envy him for whatever he can do by kept beside her and taking care of her, keeping her safe. "Did you know about this?" I  smiled trying to hide what I felt and shook my head. "I don't know."
 
"Oh? I thought you know? Since you asking for this?" I shook my head as an answer, while she look at me confusedly, "No, it's just looks familiar." I smiled at her which she answered with nodding her head still a little bit confusedly. "I don't know SUngyeol know about which things I like thught" She smiling and touch her chin with her finger. "Sunggyu?"
"Hm? I look up at her and found her who is now smiling widely at me. "What?" I raised one of my eyebrow at her and she giggling beautifully beside me.
"Nope. It's just.... that I'm happy." I turn around looking at her smiling widely, "Why you have to make it that hard then?" She pouted turn her head looking at me, "I don't know."
 
I shook my head, "Go to the doctor, Sunggyu, you--."
"Arasso, agassi." I jokely and caressed her hair slowly, "You cut your hair till this short." I look at her hair still caressed it. "You have to look how it's short when you left." I know she jokingly said those, but it does felt hurt a little when she said it.
"She sighing, "Cause I want to forget all of them. They said, cutting your hair making you forget about what you doesn't want to remember."
"Mian--."
"Don't ever said it, Sunggyu. I never hate you." She shook her head sighing and look at me. "You do in the past."
"No, I didn't."
"Then what is it?"
"I- I just... Disappointed towards you." She quiet before she continued, "I thought you will just embrace me saying all of those sweet things and saying you're there, but you didn't" My hand stop caressing her hair and fell just by itself. 
It hurts. But, still I want to heard what does she thinking about me, even though it felt that hurts. "I do regret it when I madly searched about you after Dad gone.... But you left."
 
"I felt it was just the end of the day of me... And it does made everything become more worst when Sungyeol left too."
"I'm--." She shut my mouth with her fingers asking me to stop whatever I will said at that time, she shook her head, "It's not your fault. it was my own ego for blaming on you all of those. Blame my stupid conclusion." She chuckled.
 
She hand out her pink finger again at me which I look at her confusedly now. "I know, you left... It's because I didn't want to do the pinky promise that night." She smiling. "Can we fix it now?" She waved her hand at me.
"Promise me you're not going anywhere without me knowing?" She smiled at me, which making me felt flustered and happily. "Off course." I hand out my finger and hook our fingers doing the pinky promise like we always done in the past. I smiling at her now who is now smiling back at me, before she shivered a little bit cause of the night wind since we're outside. "Why you wear such a revealed dress? huh?" I started to nag her at the moment and I opened my tuxedo and tug it on her shoulder. She grinning widely at me, "I have grown up SUnggyu."
 
"And, I think the party is the right moment for searching a boyfriend huh?" She grinning widely while I widened my eyes, why does she said such a thing? My thought was cut off by her, "Ah! How does you and Sungyeon met? It must be romantic right?" She look at me grinning happily and it's hurt me so bad. yes, I forgot the fact now, I still Sungyeon's fiancee, even though it fake. I smiled to her and shook my head.
"Wae?" She looking at me still wanting an explanation from me. "Why? Cause it's not."
"I want to know tough..." She pouted cutely at me, before I can answer I look at Sungyeol who is now is now walking towards us. "What?"
 
He shook his head seriously and looking at me, Something must be happened when I'm not around. I look up at Sena who is now just stands there keep smiling. I patted her head lightly, "Go home, ok? Late already. SUngyeol will take you."
"But the party--."
"I said go home. I still your boss." I jokingly said it to her making her pouting now and sighing. "just go home. I go inside first." I patted her head once again before going into the party place once more. "Sunggyu!" She called me again, I turn around looking at her who is now trying to take off the tuxedo. I stop her by grabbing her wrist, "take it. don't catch a cold." I smiled before walking away again from her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Where have you been?" Sungyeon stands there fold her hands in front of me when I about to enter the room, "You make such a fuss. But it works anyway."
"What happened?" I finally spoke out sighing. She shrugged her shoulder, "Where's your tux?" She eyeing me now, "Don't care. What happened when I'm not around?" 
"Due to your missing, you did a lot. But at least, about that engagement is canceled..." Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrow asking for more explanation from her, but before she can speak any longer, "Sunggyu!"
 
There his father stands there with a furious face, asking him to come closer. "Where did you go?" He still held the anger inside, but Sunggyu kept quiet. "He's not feeling well just then Abbeoji, don't mad at him." Sungyeon going to his side try to comfort him. He turn around to patted her shoulder, before turn his gaze back to me, "Follow me."
"abbeoji--." 
"Stay here Sungyeon, if something happened. Tell me." He cut her short before going away through me. I have no choice to follow him, I take a slight glance at Sungyeon who is now giving me her worried gaze. I smiled before turning back followed him to the main house. On the way there, He saw Sena's there with Sungyeol which is now talking while walking to the car parking. Great, I thought.
 
At least they're not seeing him, He turn to look at me, I kept my poker face kept following him till we go inside the house. "Honestly?" He said sighing but still have his sharp gaze to me. "You're with her just before?" 
"Who?" I playing dumb at him, which gonna make him explode right after. I couldn't that careless answering it, "Sungyeon? Yes, you saw it yourself. Why?" 
"Playing dumb now, son?" He chuckling and loosen his tie a bit, trying to relax his own self. "Han Sena. You're with her right?" He asking again still held his anger inside. "If you planned to lied again, you know what will happen next."
I chuckling rolled my eyes at him quietly, "Then? Am I have any choice to answer? You want me to say a 'Yes' right?" 
"You didn't have your tux with you, while she have it. What else more clear than that?" I mentally face palmed my self inside. , why does he so clear about it. 
 
"And if I said yes?" I braved my own self which earning an annoyance growl from him. "Haven't I told you to stay away from him, Sunggyu?!" He yelled a little. 
"Sorry, Dad. I don't think I can stay away from her. Not. Again." I gritted my teeth, and curled my hands into a fists.
"Sunggyu! You--!" 
 
A sound of a pair of heels walking towards us cut him short. I sighing turn around to saw who it is. Sungyeon head appeared still with her worried face looking at me. "Everyone is searching for both of you." She bit her lower lip worriedly and go beside to me. He sighing before going to check his appearance once more and walk away from there. Sungyeon still stands there looking at me. I shook my head to assure her I'm fine, before she embrace her hand with me and going to the party place following my father behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

More updates before I'm semi hiatus for final exam and summer's work :')

I promise I will keep updating, but not  as fast as usually :''

I'm sorry ><

 

 

Please keep subscribing and comments~ ^^