Why did we do it at the first time?

I'm Sorry...

“He about to announce the engagement when I realized you’re missing.” Sungyeon who is still stand beside me and hook our arms together, whispered while greeting all of the guests party. “Then?” She turn around looking at me, shrugged her shoulder, “As you saw. He kept asking me where you abouts so I decided to walk out right after he asked me about you.”

“Sorry.” I whispered to her slowly, giving her my apologetic face which making her grinning widely, “But I got a good view as I walked out.” I raised one of my eyebrow looking at her,  She grinning widely looking back at me, “I saw a couple who is act--.” She can’t continued her words as she laughing ahrdly looking at my own face. “Yah!”

“Sunggyu, why you look so cute? Huh?”

“It’s not funny.” I rolled my eyes at her which making her burst into a laughter once again. “So? You made up already with her?” She asking curiously now, I nodded as my answer and grinning widely as she elbow me lightly. “So, someone is happy here~”

“Shut up, Han Sungyeon.”  But she wouldn't, I just kept staring at her who is now laughing at me, and got back to paying attention to my dad's speech. “Want me to stay after this?” I shook my head sighibg quietly, I don't want to involve her in this problem, not again. “Mind your own, Sungyeon.”She pouted and shrugged her shpulder lightly,  “Well, I just afraid, you know—“

“I know it, and thanks for all of you've done for me. and I'm sorry.”

“Sorry? Sunggyu?”

“For involving you in this mess, I shouldn't just agreed with this from the start.” I sighing but keep paying attention to my father in front of who is now about to close the party. “I do regret it a little too.” She answered me back. “Why did we do it at the first time?” She chuckling lightly and look at me grinning widely, I can see some playful smirk at her eyes. I shook my head at her. “Childish.” She smack my stomach with her elbow lightly, “Yah!” I yelled at her a little, surprised by her action. “You childish too.” She rolled her eyes, laughing at me.

 

“You didn’t going home?” I asked her when she following me going into the house, she shrugged her shoulder and point out her parents behind with her chin, I look back looking at them who is now with my parents talking some several things while walking back to the house too. So I just keep going inside with Sungyeon. “What will he do?”

I shrugged my shoulder, “Just hold my ears maybe it will work.” Sungyeon look at me while take a seat at the couch, “Honestly? I don’t think it will work.”

“Why?” I took a seat beside her and leaned down.

“Behind, I think they talking about the engagement.”

“Just what is that for?” I rolled my eyes annoyed. “Sunggyu!” Her mother approaching me and sit beside me, I yanked a little to Sungyeon. “Mom.” She chuckling and continuing herself, “What is it mom?” Her mother shook her head while I keep looking at My father and her’s sitting down at the couch beside. “So, Sunggyu? Have you talked to her?”

I look back at her mother surprised, I about to asking her about what she meant, but she chuckling, “I know it Sunggyu. I’m sorry, it should be private right?” She laughing while I still proceed what she talking about, I turn around seeing Sungyeon now just confusedly look at her mother. “What is it about mom?”

Her mother laughing again, “Engagement, what else?” She widened her eyes at me, asking for help while I was justtoo surprised to answer her, “Engagemet?” I raised one of my eyebrow. I quickly take a look to my Dad who is now talking to Sungyeon’s dad and quickly take a glance at me. I clenched my teeth looking at him, Sungyeon awarely wrap her hands at both of my clenched fist, “I think we should go now, Mom? Dad?”

“Eh? So fast? Why?” Her mother shockedly looking at her daughter, “Come on Dad! I’m tired, okay?” She ignored her mother and go faced her father. They have no choice to left. Before she left, she gave me a slight glance but I just told her to just get off quickly from here.

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry took a long time and it's shortt :(

Finally I got 2 days holidays :''D

Please keep subscribing and commenting~

So, I heard about Gyu :''(  You're forgiven GYu, Everyone makes a mistake, I still love youuuu :'*

Keep smiling uri leadergyu!!!!