I need You

I'm Sorry...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
She knocked the door after a long consideration for coming all the way long out of the city and still hesitated to knock the door in front of her. She heard a familiar voice answering after awaited for awhile, she stepped back from the door as she afraid when the person behind open the door not as the one she expected too. When the door finally open up showing the person behind she just can stare at him without any words.
 
He smiled upon seeing her. She even forget how to breathe as he looked at him smiling at her as nothing happened for this several days.
 
"You found me." He gave her a warm smile as he step back to let her going in, but all of she does just staring at him as he were a ghost appeared right in front of him. "Why did you left?" She asked when she finally back into her right mind. He sighing and scratch his head not daring to met with her eyes. "Let's talk inside." But when he saw no signs for her to going in, he had no choice to grabbing her wrist and drag her inside.
 
He led her to the couch and sat her down there. She still looking at him without any words, which making him feeling uneasy. "Tell me now." He shook his head. "Don't."
"Sunggyu- :
"Not now, Han Sena." He cut her.
 
"You said to talk inside and now we're inside. Let's talk." She kept insisted him for telling her all of behind these, but Sunggyu he himself just as confused as he looked down. "Don't ask me now. Please." He look up to met her fierce eyes.
Sena know, he can't stay long to keeping a secret from her, so she kept asking him but he would just quiet all the time which making her more frustrated as ever.
 
"Okay, not now. When is it?"
 
"When I'm ready."
 
She scoffed, "When will you ready Sunggyu?" She asking smiled at him, "Cause the last time you did, it took 5 freaking years for you to tell me." 
"I'm sorry."
 
"Don't be."
 
"Han Sena." He looked into her eyes as he begged her to just quiet. He more surprised looking at her eyes which already b with the tears. "You know Sunggyu?"
 
"Everyone asked me if I know about your existence when I don't. Everyone asking me about your condition when I doesn't even know what happened to you. Everyone telling me to go to talk to you but what exactly should I talk with you now when you yourself won't talk to me?" She choked as her tears flowing down to her cheeks, he can't take it as he took her into is embrace .
 
She still cried in his embrace. "Everyone told me that you like me and asking me do I  feel the same for you too?" He kept patting her back as her sob getting harder than before. "How I can exactly believed when you don;'t even want to tell me about your problems?"
"Mianhae.." It's just a word he can thought as he heard her. "I know I'm a mess. I know it. But please, this once. Let we just stay as we be, please?"
 
"Why exactly I have to do it?" She pulled out from his embrace looking at him.
 
"Cause I need you." He looked through her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So she  stayed at the end, stayed beside him even if he told her to go back to the town, she would just shook her head and stayed beside him.
 
"Don't you have work?" She shook her head.
"You will get fired, Sena."
"And what should you do with that?"
"Exactly it's what should you do with that, Sena. Not me." He sighing, but she just smiled away
"Do you hungry? I will cook for us."
 
It's just the daily things she does when Sunggyu brought the topic at her. It ease his pain each day, he can't denied by her existence he now looking at the world differently. It's like found some light at a long darkness
 
He stood up to following her to the kitchen but a strikes of pain making him fall down as he held it quietly, and ran to his bedroom searching for any medicine he had.
 
"Sunggyu?"
 
He heard her calling his name as he tried to held his pain. He hard her calling for his name once again. Finally the pain reduce a little as he lied down on the bed, breathing heavily as he sweating a lot.
 
The door opened up showing her looking at him confusedly. She walked down and looking at him confusedly.
He open his eyes meeting they gaze as she caressing his arm.
 
"Why?"
 
He get up to the sitting position as he pulled her up to the bed, embracing her and back hugging her.
"Let's go back."  
"Eh? Sunggyu?" He tighten his hands around her waist and breathed in her scent, "I don't want to be a burden anymore." She chuckled, "Since when you are?" He shook his head slowly. "I need to meet with everyone before I took my leave." She was about to asking him when he continued, "And I can't let that Lee Sungyeol messed with the paperworks I had done." He chuckled and let her go.
 
She turned around looking at him, she touched his face gently and scanned through his expression. "You look pale. Are you feeling- "
 
" I'm fine, don't worry about me." He smiled to her. He gave her a broken smile as he walked through the room grabbing a suitcase and started to packing anything he could find. She just sat there looking at him.
 
"You will go back?"  
He look up seeing her across the room with a mixed expressions on. He nodded smiling at her, "Is that mean you don't need me anymore?" He frozed and his jaw tighten as he heard her. "I didn't say like that."  
 
"But I guess you are."
 
He shook his head and walked through her kneeled down at her who still sitting at the bed. He grabbed her two hands, placed it to his own face, closing his eyes, breathed in and out as it was a pain killer for him. "I still need you." He stopped, "But if you doesn't want to stay. I will be alright. Really."
 
"I don't understand you, Sunggyu." 
 
He flustered open his eyes looking at her. 
 
"I love you."
 
She chuckled, yes she had heard it all day since she decided to just stay with him. "And you know I will always be."
She flashed a smiled at him nodded as an answer to him. "I know." She whispered.
 
 
 
"I was still in my breakdown in these several days." He get up sitting beside her, leaning his head at her shoulder as he intertwined their hands. "I still do. But I will be alright, so we need to go back. We can't just runaway from the problems, aren't it?"
She nodded even if she still clueless what he talking about and what problem was he have, she just want to trust him.
 
"We won't be seeing each other frequently anymore." She stated.
 
"I will always look and search where you were about." He chuckled and peck her cheek. She smiled as he got up started to filled in his suitcase. "Do you need help?"  
 
"I would like too if my beautiful girl there helping me with these." He smiled brightly. 
 
She doesn't understand why he want to go back. Is it really if he want to or is it because of herself staying with him? 
These several days he had been acted sweetly at her as she were his girlfriend, and she liked this affectionate of him for her. She looked up at him who still tidying up the suitcase.
 
"I love you too Kim Sunggyu."
 
He shot up looking at her blankly. And he smiled through her, kissing her lips gently. "I know." He whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyy!! :D

I finished my exams alreadyy x))

I just hope this semester I can pass all of the subject TT

 

oh! And I'm sorry for not updating again.

Got immersed with The Heirs XD Krystal is so cute theree loll

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^

 

And, Thanks for Midnight_Rose upvoted this storyyy