She does still remember it

I'm Sorry...

Sena walk in to my room after I look up at her. She keep maintain her cold face to me. She place a file in front of me without saying anything "If there is something wrong, you can call me again later." She said and bowed. I sighing thinking from all over again, how can it come so complicated now.

 

 

 

I called her once again to come to my room and ask her to go for a meeting tomorrow, suddenly I found out my stomach is growling until in a state of pain, I remembered I haven't eaten anything since morning. "Are you OK?" I look up at her and smiling weakly, "Don't worry about me. Tomorrow 10 a.m at 5th floor don't forget." I said while enduring the pain inside.

"Yes, I understand." And she kept quiet for a while so I look up once again at her just to found out she staring at me with a concern look. "Have you eaten your lunch?" I look at my watch realizing it's 3 p.m already. "Don't worry about me. You can go now." She still standing there for a while when she suddenly realized something and bowed to me going out from the room. Inside, I'm feeling happy 'She still have some concern from me' I smiling by just thinking about her.

 

 

I walk back to my room and realized it's already 6 p.m. I look up at the desk found out there's a plastic with a lunchbox, medicine, and a note inside.

Eat your meal first before take the medicine
I chuckling realizing which of the handwriting is belong. Han Sena, you never changing. I open up the lunchbox, it's my favorite food. 'She does still remember it' I chuckling at my sudden thought. 
 
 
 
"Hyung!" Suddenly Sungyeol goes into my room, I almost choked the food. I swallow it fast while giving Sungyeol a glare, but he just stand there grinning like an innocence kid "Mianhae" he keep grinning while giving me some files that I have to signed. "This, for tomorrow meeting, Oh! What are you eating? Give me a little." I take the file while Sungyeol taking my food away.

I open up the file and read it carefully, "Ehm! Hyung! It's delicious, where did you buy this?" I just shrugging my shoulder, not paying attention to him "EEyy, Hyung! I'm asking you!"

"I said I don't know ok?" I keep read the file. "Sena?" I look up immediately upon hearing her name. "Sena give it to you?" I shrug my shoulder, "Maybe?" I'm asking him back. "Medicine?" he look at the medicine "You hurt?" "Heartburn, I just know too" 

He nodding his head like an idiot, really this choding, I can't understand him seriously. "How did she know?" he playfully asking me. "Just ask her." Before he can complain anymore, suddenly the door opened and I saw Mr.Kim standing there looking at us. "What are you both doing in here?"

"Ehmm, stealing Sunggyu's food?" I face palm myself for his answer, seriously can he thinking something more meaningful? "What is it?" I ask Mr.Kim who is none other than my Dad. He chuckling and giving me a file "It's for tomorrow meeting. Make sure you done well, son." I take a look at the file and sighing. "Yah, Sungyeol! Can you be more serious in this company?" He scolding Sungyeol for his childness, I can't blame him though Sungyeol such a good worker but only at a deadline due.

"Calm down a little bit, Uncle. I just take a break" He keep grinning and eating the food. "Yah! Don-" "It's OK, Dad. He just gave me the files for tomorrow." I took the files that Sungyeol just gave me before for him to take a look. "At this close time? Seriously, Sungyeol?" He grab the files and take a look. From his face I can know he satisfied with his work.

"It has been calculated fast though dad" I look up at Sungyeol who now giving me a glare to just shut up look. But I just chuckling and keep looking at all of the files. "Arrasso, Arrasso, now can you two just go back to work?" 

"I just ate, Uncle" he whining at my dad. "Just let him dad, it's 5 already though." 

"Can you just work harder Sungyeol?" he complain Sungyeol now, so I just send Sungyeol a signal to just get out from the room quickly. Thankfully Sungyeol understand it and bow to my father while put the food down to my desk before he left the room. "Do well on the meeting tomorrow, ok?" I nodding as an answer, "I just need to do as usual right?"

"Did you sick?" Suddenly dad questioning me a question that he never ask me. "Eh? No, why?" He grab the medicine which is Sungyeol put at my desk before and looking me back questioning myself for an explanation. "No, Just heartburn." He widened his eyes. "Since when?" "I just know too, so maybe that's why my stomach keep hurting lately" I shrugging my shoulder

"OK, don't ever get sick, Sunggyu. Understand?" I nodding looking back at him before he go out from my room.

'Why everything have to be so complicated?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Why you walk far away like that? Come here" I slung my hands around her shoulder, but she just kept quiet so I stop for looking at her for a moment. I should have know why she doing this to me, it must be my attitude these lately. I cupped her two cheeks and looking through her eyes

"What is it?" She grab my hands let it down, she sighing and walking away from me. I just following her beside, after we arrived at her house, she staring at me and giving me a confuse look. I kept silence. "You don't have to teach me, I can do it myself" she said but I ignored her word and walk through her house.

 

"Sunggyu! Long time not see you dear!" Sena's mother welcoming us and give me a hug, I hug her back and said "Have been busy lately, I'm sorry Auntie"

"Sorry for what, Sunggyu?" She chuckling and part away the hug. "I come to help Sena, Auntie" I walk away from her and followed Sena to go to her room. I sat down at her desk and asking, "Which course you want to start first?" She tilt her looking at me before she realizing I cut her off saying,"How about Math?" I smiling at her and grab her math book, the course she hate the most.

 

 

I opened the door and found her sleeping at her desk, I chuckled silently looking at her. I remove some hair from her face carefully for not waking her up, but she tilt her head as a sign she awake because of my action before. She looking at me sleepily "I'm sorry, I just too tired" she rub her eyes and yawning lightly.

I chuckled and still looking at her smiling, suddenly she turn away looking at me. There's something in her face that makes me sad, she seems like want to questioning something for me, but I kept silence ignoring her. "Just sleep, I think we should end it here now." I talk yo her while tidying my things from her desk.

"Are you gonna going to the company again?" She asking at me when I want to walk away. I turn away looking at her, "Why?" She shook her head "Be careful on your way home," she smiling at me. I just nodding and walk away from her bedroom, but before I closed the door, I still can hear her saying,

"Why did you changing?" I froze for a moment before I closed it then walk away finding Sena's mother and bid a goodbye at her. I feel guilty for Sena,

"I'm sorry, Sena."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you go this late Sunggyu?" Here my dad have been waiting for me while he rarely go home and now here in front of me at home asking me where was I go before. "From Sena's house. Why?"

"I think I have made it clear for you, son?" I nodded "Her homeroom teacher ask me to help her."

"You can decline it!"y dad shouted at me furiously

 

"What is it dear? Ah Sunggyu, you're home already? Where have you been?" My mom suddenly appear after hearing my dad's loud voice. "From Sena's house, Mom. Sorry I come home late," I said while hugging her and glaring at my dad.

"How's school son?" I smile weakly at her, "I got a call from your homeroom teacher, she said you got a detention. What is it dear?" I snap at her sudden words, "What is it Sunggyu? A detention? Are you trying to embarrass me?!" My father suddenly spoke out. "Calm down, dear. It must be a reason behind this" mom trying to calm him down and giving me a look to explain it fast.

I shrug my shoulder in ignorance, "I have no time for doing my homeworks." I glared at my dad and go away from there instance. "Yah! Kim Sunggyu!! Is that how you talk to your parents?!" He yelled at me but I ignore him. I still can hear mom trying to calm him down when at the end he yelling back at mom to shut up and blame her at my attitude.

 

My , it's not mom's fault but it's your own fault.

I hate him, I never like him as a father, never at once.

He never acted like the one

 

 

Never at once

 

 

 


 

 

 

Please do comments and subscribe :)

 

 

They both look so cutee kkk~

Even at the end Dongwoo take it off, Myungsoo gonna come again and wear it to him LOL XDD

 

I will appreciate it so much if you

Subscribe and commenting :D