Let them know, and I will stay beside you."

I'm Sorry...

 

 

Kim Sunggyu - I Need You

 

a/n : You can tried to hear it while reading :)

 


 

 

 

 

"What the ?"

Sena head shot up upon hearing the familiar voice beside. "Sunggyu, I- ."

"What the Lee Howon?" He cut whatever things Howon tried to saying, he just doesn't want to look upon Sena's eyes, she's crying and he would just felt to kill himself when he walks into this cafe cause he agreed to meet up with Howon, but instead he found out his girlfriend is there too, with some tears on her face. He can saw it she trembling that hard and tried to not crying as well.

He grab her wrist forcing her to stand up but she won't budge. "Don't make such a scene, Sunggyu." He heard her stern voice which took him by surprise. "I still want to hear what he gonna to say."

"Sena!"

"You can start to explain, Howon-ssi." She turn to saw Howon in a troubled look and yes, it was Howon it self who called Sunggyu to meet up, but he didn't thought that Sena would be known already. He look at Sunggyu who is now looking at him with a glare telling him to just shut his own mouth, but Sena just grab his wrist telling him to sit beside her which Sunggyu gladly just pull her to stand up. "I haven't explained anything, hyung. Just for your information."

Sunggyu turn around looking at Howon's eyes trying to search any lie in his eyes, but he found nothing but a honest stare from him. "I just happened to knew everything, Sunggyu." He turn his head looking at her.

"Then, I'm no use for being here again, since my intend has been fulfilled by her itself." Howon get up from his seat and looking at the older male. 

"Don't make a same mistake twice, hyung." And he turn around, gone.

 

"How you know we were here?" Sena look to Sunggyu who is beside her silencing himself. Sunggyu just kept silence no matter how Sena look at him with a frustrated looks

 

 

"Let's break up."

Sunggyu's head shot by surprise at her cold tone and he saw her looking her cold stare to him. When she saw no answer from him, she abruptly stand for just to be forced to sit again cause Sunggyu grab her wrist.

"Sena, look, I'm sorry for not-- "

"Sorry? Sunggyu, how many times would you tell me your sorry?"

"Sena- "

"Since you decided to just left me after your dead, then let's just end all of the things now, Sunggyu." He grab her wrist harder. "Don't do this to me, Han Sena."

She look up as trying to not let her tears fal down and look onto his eyes. "You left me once. Do you think it's funny for leaving people without telling goodbye, Sunggyu?"

Before he can answer it, she quickly cut him. "I doesn't want to be the one who be left anymore. I'm not that strong if you think I can move on that fast, Sunggyu." She wiggle her wrist, but Sunggyu just grip her tighter than before. "Sunggyu!"

"You can't left me, you can't Sena."

"Why I can't?"

"I need you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just leave, Sunggyu."

"Sena, please listen to me first."

"I won't, Sunggyu! All this time, I've been patience enough waiting for you to telling me by yourself, but you won't tell me!"

"I have reasons, Sena. Please... " He stopped his step when he saw Sena stopping her steps and turn away looking onto his eyes with her eyes full of tears. He felt his heart clenching madly as he saw her face.

 

"Go away, Sunggyu." She whispered it softly but loud enough to be heard by him. He grab her wrist turning her around and his heart clenching heart by the view of her teary face and runny nose, she tried to let her wrist away but he just grip it tighter. She tried to look away but he used his free hand to grab her chin to look at him. He wipe her tears on the cheek but she just cried more making his heart ached once again. "Don't cry, please. I'm bot worth with every your single tears."

"Tell me you will live longer and I will stop all my tears."

He didn't answer her, but she heard him sighing heavily. "It's hurt Sunggyu..."

He loosen his grip on her wrist by little. "Did your family knew already?" He shook his head slowly and he felt her body stiffened.

"Let's have some deal, Sunggyu."

 

"I don't want." He look away from her. "Oh, you are a coward now?"

"Sena!" He hissed. "Let them know, and I will stay beside you."

"I said no, Sena. " She took her wrist but Sunggyu had tighten his grip once he felt she trying to free her self. 

 

 

He just stand there watching her with tear all over her face and she helplessly trying to let her wrist go, but he won't budge. She punch his chest several times, but he can't feel the pain since there were a big hole pain in his heart for just looking at her screaming helplessly punch himself. She muttered a few words asking him why he do this to her? Why he won't just took all the medicine that Howon told him from the first. He just can lowered his head hearing her.

 

 

"I have done the operation before." He whispered, but it all makes Sena stop everything she does before. "What?" She whispered.

"I'm helpless, Sena. What would you expect from me?" He almost choked by tears but he held in. He doesn't want to cry not in front of her. He have to be strong enough for her.

"When?"

He chuckled.

"Sunggyu, when? don't lie to me." She whispered.

 

"Remember when you found me when I'm missing?" She nodded. "Didn't you think the reason why I'm missing?" She widened her eyes looking at him in disbelief. "No..." She whispered. She never ask him from the first place cause he told her to wait for him, but the day is never come. She just thought what Sungyeon told her is the reason why he go away, but it seems she have a wrong perception now.

"I have done my surgery while I'm missing. I can't let anyone know why I disappeared. I can't tell my family, and you." He let her wrist go by now and chuckled. "I never know why, but when I knew you agreed to move to another section, I just saw black everywhere and when Howon calling me again that time, I agreed for doing the surgery."

"So, now... Aren't it means cured already?"

He didn't answer her, but she knew already the answer herself when she felt him hugging her body tightly. "No.." She whispered.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." He kept hugging her petite body telling her sorry like a broken radio.