His fiancee…

I'm Sorry...

I look up at him when he go through Sungyeol's office room. "Gosh! Did he hear me?" Dongwoo panicking "Maybe not, then you can continue your work faster Dongwoo-ssi" He nodded keep let his jaw dropped and go back to work.

Suddenly a girl peek from outside the door, seem she looking up.on someone, I never saw her before in here. Then she walk into the room,
"Oh miss, Hello! No time no see you here." Said a male staff beam her happily, she just giving him a simple smile and walk through me into Sungyeol's office room. "Woooo~ Interested in her?" Hyomin grinning at me, I blink for a while.not understanding her at first,

"Eh? What? No! Seriously Hyomin!" She chuckling lightly "Kidding Sena. Take it slow." She laughing and grinning. "Who is she?" Hyomin shrug her shoulder keep doing her works, "She got an important role in here. His father is a Mr.Kim's coworkers, beside it her father really take.a.big role in this company, you know." Hyomin explaining to me and I nodding continuously and make an 'O' shape.

"Beside… She is Sunggyu's fiancee too." She looking at.me smiling and go.back again to her work.
I frozen at her word and quietly go back to all of the works in front of me. I tidy the files up quickly and get up. "Oh! You finished? Wait me a moment too!" Hyomin look up at me and I nodding while looking around seeing Dongwoo just doing his work lazily. I smiling at him and pat his back, he look up at me giving me his cute puppy eyes but I just laughing silently at him.

"Finish, come on Sena." Hyomin calling me out of the blue "Going first Dongwoo-ssi." I walk with Hyomin and knocked Sungyeol's office room "Come in." Hyomin going in first then me, there I saw Sunggyu and his fiancee looking up at me, there's another guy at there who is with Sungyeol's before, I forgot his name, Woohyun or Wooyoung? I don't know.

"Oh, Sena, Hyomin. What brings you here?" Sungyeol asking us.I shook my head and give him some files. "I have finished the works, Oh, and this..." I processing quickly so I can get out from the room quickly as well as me.

"Is that it all? How about the other? Haven't they finished?" Sungyeol's voice sound a little bit furious this time. "I'm sorry, I will tell them to-"
"Can you help me to tell Dongwoo-ssi to finished it in an hour, maybe?" Sungyeol cut me off while I'm giving him a confused look. He keep smiling and I tilt my head to take a look at Hyomin whiche she answered with shooking her head.

"Aren't you to cruel, sir?" The guy named Woohyun  or Wooyoung spoke out suddenly, I take a look at him but all I saw he just giving Sunggyu a grin and playful smirk. "You can see what Sunggyu hyung doing here hyung. Having no job to do." Sungyeol pointed at Sunggyu which causing him glaring at Sungyeol.

"You can go now, you both." We thanked him and bow a little then turn our heel go back to the door, but before I go out, Sungyeol called me once again.
"Please do tell Dongwoo hyung, no partying. to.night." Sungyeol smiling widely at me before I walk out.
 

 

 

 
It was his fiancee.. She looks beautiful yet cute, seems that she's a funny person though.
No, Sena, no! Why you have to care all about these, no! Seriously he's not yours Sena.

"Her name is Han Sungyeon" Dongwoo looking at me playfully, I furrowed my eyebrows, "Eh?" He grinning widely, "If you ask who is her, she is Sunggyu-ssi fiancee. Her name is Han Sungyeon.cute isn't she?" he laughing a little bit too loud for making all of the staff looking at him giving a 'shut-up' face.

"Sorry" He said still grinning. "Maybe you can't laugh after I'm saying this Dongwoo-ssi." I smiled at him. "Eh?? Why?" He look so cute when he confused and looking so innocently. Sungyeol-ssi just told me to telling you for no partying tonight." And his smile faded instantly, "And he asking your job in an hour." He widened his eyes at me and instantly going back to his work

I laugh silently looking at him and shook my head. "I'm going first then, Good luck!" I tidy up my things and get up, before I walk away, I tap Dongwoo back's lightly, "See you tomorrow" But he ignoring me, keep struggling with his works. So I walk away to the elevator and head up to the basement where I park my car.

"Oh! Sena, you're going home?" Suddenly a voice called out my name, I turn around look up at Hyomin who is beside a man which is the guy at Sungyeol's room before. I nodding at her and giving a small smile then she walking to me and grinning, "Let's have some meal before going, ah! And it's Woohyun here." She pointed out Woohyun who had been smiling since then. He nodding while lookimg at me, "We already know each other, noona."

"Oh! Already? How?" She pouted, I can tell she likes Woohyun from her voice. "We met before at Sungyeol's room, unnie." I explained it tp Hyomin ,"Aahh.. I see." She nodding cheerfully at me and giving me a wink. I laugh lightly at her," Why noona? I can't know the other except you?" He pouted cutely to get Hyomin's attention back to him.

"You always good to other girl. Let's forget it! We will talk about it later. So, Sena mind to join us for dinner?" I look up at my watch, 7:45p.m not to late, but thinking that maybe they were at a date so maybe I will pass. "Don't worry about us! We're.noy on a date Sena-ah! Let's just join!" Hyomin beamed happily at me, I think it for a while then nodding at them, "If you both not mind-"

"Yeay! I know you will say yes! Let's go into the elevator!" She beaming happily embracing my hands with her then pull me with her into.the elevator. I just shook.my head at her, I take a glance now at Woohyun, he had been quiet lately then I found out he looking at me with a curious face. When he found out that I was looking at me, Woohyun quickly smiling.

"I will drive by myself, where will you  guys eat then?" I telling them that I'm just gonna drive there alone, I can't leave my car again at here, it will be so troublesome for the next morning. "Woohyun-ah, where will we go?" Hyomin look up at him still embracing her hand with me, "Hmm.. Let me think for a while… What you guys want to eat?"

"It's up to you two. I dont mind at all since I have become a three wheels" Hyomin laughing upon my joke, "No, you're not the three wheels! We are the couple and Namu is the three wheel" Hyomin laughing heartily with me, and Woohyun just accept it with a warm mind looking at us then shooking his head. "How about Italian food? You guys mind?" I shook my head at him, "I'm all ok!" Hyomin beamed happily.

"I think I will go with Sena, Namu. Is it ok?" Woohyun now pouting, "How come you leave me driving alone noona? I'm so hurt" Hyomin laughing lightly at him, "Unnie, I think you boyh should going together, so… Enjoy the time!" I look up at Hyomin and Woohyun giving her a wink, "No, how can I leave a girl driving alone, Sena?" Woohyun smiling at me and walk to his car and explained where would we go later.

 

 

 

 

 

So, at the end Hyomin is going with me while I drive following Woohyun's car from behind. "I think you both gonna busy tomorrow," Woohyun stated after we order the food, "I think Sunggyu can do well by himself, Namu," Hyomin reply to him while he chuckled lightly. "No, he won't. I know him too well, Hyomin." I look up at him.

"Ah! Sena! I heard that you're Sungyeol's friend from high school. Isn't it?" I nodding, "How did you know?" I take a glance at Hyomin while take a sip at my drink. I'm worried that once all of the staff knew this, it will become a big problem for me, but Hyomin just smiling, "Yes, I have heard it before, Sena. Tell us more!" She smiling and gesture me to calm down. "Just some random high school friend."

"Oh! It seem that you close with Sunggyu's family too. Aren't you? I saw you take his mom hone with Sungyeol before." Hyomin added in curiosity, I bit my lip in worried, "Emm. Since he is Sungyeol's cousin, and we are at the same high school he is my senior actually." I answered try to sound casual as I could. "It must be feels so good. Aren't it?" Hyomin asking at me, but I just smiled at her. "I heard a lot of things." Woohyun said to me looking intensely.

"Since I close to Sungyeol, specially Sunggyu." He grinned at me, "Shut up Namu! You scared her!" Hyomin smack his head from behind lightly, but Woohyun just chuckling and grinning, "Don't worry Sena. He wouldn't dare do anything. Eventhough I know nothing about you and Sunggyu, but don't worry. I'm not that kind of type." She smiling to assure me it's fine, so I smiled back at her.

 

 

 

After we ate, I decided to go home immediately, "I think I will going home first, if you both still want to go, then I pass."

"No, it's ok. We have meeting tomorrow, I don't feel like going out." Hyomin said then looking at me and Woohyun. "You do have some works aren't you Namu?" He sighing. "Seriously noona, atop calling me Namu. I don't like it." I giggling at him,"Namu sounds so good." Hyomin pouted at Woohyun 

"I will go with Sena, you can go to your works now, Woohyun. Don't worry about us."
"He working this late?" I ask Hyomin "He is a model yet an actor too." Hyomin explained "He is what?!" Hyomin chuckling lightly
"Is it really a surprise?" I shook my head, "No, I didn't mean like that. It'just.."

"Unbelievable, aren't it?" Hyomin cut my words. The entire time I drive, Hyomin keep talking to me telling her stories and etc, she looks like a cheerful girl yet from her attitude I can see she come from a good family, but seem Hyomin always humbled herself. There's a lot of talk between us, when I ask her that she dating with Woohyun but Hyomin shook her head and saying that it's a secret.

"What? You afraid of the scandal?" I giggling at the sudden thought and Hyomin just laugh it off, "No, no. It's just I never can get him, Sena. Aren't you realized it?" She asking me back. I shook my head and said, "No, I don't understand. Why you can't get him? You're beautiful yet cheerful and lovely." Hyomin laugh heartily. "

Am I? Thankyou Sena, but no. Why? Because he is my ex already." I widened my eyes in disbelief, "He is your what?!" How can they still act all lovey dovey while they breakup already. Hyomin giggling at me, "Surprised? Everyone did that." She wink at me.

 

"Ok, right here. Here it's my house. You can stop there." Hyomin pointed at a house then I pass her in front of her house.

 

 

 


 

-Hyomin-

 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL :**

Double update  :)

 

 

Please do subscribe and comments :)

 

 

Or I'm gonna hate you XDD