He will be alright, isn't it…?

I'm Sorry...
"Sena?"  Someone patted my arms while I sleeping. I opened up my eyes to found out Soojung standing there looking at me smiling widely.
 
"Soojung?" I look around , since she had debuted I rarely saw her at school, she have been busy these lately. Soojung chuckled a little looking at me.
"You come?" I asked her once again and rubbed my eyes. "Why? I can't come to school now?" Soojung take a seat and laid her head at the table beside me looking at me.
 
"No! I have been missing you!" I hugged her tightly making her yanked my head away."Go away you stinky!"
"Yah!" I yelled at her just to receive her laughter. "so, How's idol's life?"
 
"Terrible," She said with a sleepy voice. Soojung turn around looking at me silently which I look at her back tilting my head to her, I waited for her to open but she just kept looking at me, so I asked her, "What?"
 
"I heard something strange." I raised one of my eyebrow, "What is it?"
"So, here my friend in front of me have been becoming a good girl lately." She pointing at me.
 
"Oh! And she had quitted the Dance club, and beside her grades become good."
Soojung kept pointing at me, "Me?"
 
"What happened?" Soojung asking me. "Nothing."
"Oh, come on Sena, I know you better than you know yourself ok?" She now dragging me to the rooftop of the school ignoring people who now looking at her.
 
"Tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"What happened this past one and a half month?" I shook my head sitting at the floor, "Nothing happened."
 
"When you congratulates me on my debut, I know something is up from your voice, Sena."
I sighing at her, "Soojung, just.... Forget it ok?"
 
"So, here lately Sunggyu beccomes a troublemaker in this school, oh! And I heard he have been skipping class since.. hmm?"
Soojung looking at me for another explanation and I just shrugged my shoulder at her ignoring her words.
 
"Then, here my friend in front of me becoming a  dilligent student, a vice versa with what happened to Sunggyu. Now, I don't care. What is it?"
"I don't know, Jung. Don-! "
"What.is.it?" She asking me clenched her teeth looking at me before take a seat beside me. I buried my face onto the knees while she patted my shoulder slowly.
 
 
"What did he do?" I shook my head slowly at her. "If you're not gonna tell me you know what will happen next." I grab her wrist looking at her, "Don't"
Soojung shrugged her shoulder, "So?" She kept asking me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ended up telling her everything, "That bas--!!"
"Soojung." I grab her wrist shook my head at her, "No,He -!"
 
"Do something then goodbye." I look at her yanked her wrist, she sighing at me, "Ok, I'm sorry."
"Soojung, at least thinking that you have debuted, ok?" She sighed nodding at me.
"Have you met him again?" I shook my head at her.
"He never come to school anymore, I don't know what happened, but Sungyeol said his father forcing him to go to the corporation everyday."
 
"Seriously what does he trying to do?" I keep uiet not wanting to break the silence. I felt miserable, it might be hurt for him,
 
"I don't understand him, if there is something including me inside why does he won't let me know?" Soojung keep in silence didn't know how to answer.
 
"Did he just confessed, Soojung?" Soojung looking at you tilting her head, "From your story? I think… hmm… maybe?" I sighing ,
"Go away?" I scoffed hardly,
 
"Then I will do as you want me to do, Kim Sunggyu."
"I don't understand why he told you to go away at that time?" I opened my mouth but the bell is ringing, makes me shut and telling Soojung to go back to class.
 
 
"Sungyeol? What?"
 
"Where have you been, Sena?" Sungyeol moves in a hurry voice almost furious, "Why didn't you pick up your phone?"
"What is it?" I answered him in a confusion, but he just grab my wrist and dragging me, "I have no time to answer it, come!" Soojung confusedly following us beside, he brought me to a car, then telling us to go inside,
 
"Please Sena, ok? I will tell you in the car eo?" I nodding and going inside along with Soojung.
"Where are we going?" Soojung asked suddenly, Sungyeol sighing before taking a deep breath.
"Sena, calm down yourself first ok?"
 
"What is it?" I felt my heart beating fast suddenly cause of his tone to me.
 
"Your father... H- He.. Got a hit by a truck this morning"
 
I felt like my heart skipped a beat as he talking to me. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, I repeat it for several times.
"Look, Sena, it will be alright ok?" Sungyeol trying to calming me down while Soojung embrace me into a hug and patted my back. I sobbed a little but still got a hold of my self.
 
"Ho- How can it's happened?" I stuttered but I got no answer from the question.
 
 
 
Sungyeol bit his lip nervously, he never think it will be like this. His phone kept vibrating but he ignored it, he knew it was Sunggyu, but because of Sena beside he can't answer it.

 

If her father died, I will never knew what will happen next, she will hate Sunggyu hyung in her life.

 

 

"Your phone keep vibrating, Sungyeol." Soojung tap His shoulder while she keep hugging you, Sungyeol giving her a look at his phone to the caller ID, since You are not facing to him, it's makes her shut in a moment.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

Please subscribe & comment! :D