Expect the Unexpected

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

Two weeks past and my mom was back. She was very angry when she heard about my referral. She was so angry that she didn't speak any word with me. She tried to talk to the director to let me go back to the school but he stayed on his opinion. 

Saturday I was cleaning our house. First my room, then the living room, then the bedroom of my mom. Her room was very dirty. She didn't had the time to clean up, so I did it in return for not going to school. I took some bottles and threw them away, also some plates. Then I went to her desk and tried to order the letters.

Suddenly a letter leap out. It was a bill. A bill for our house. We were on residue to pay our house.
'Aish'. I thought. My mom was working all day long to get money but we had still problems to pay many things.
I sighed and continued ordering them.

In the evening, my mom came back and went immidiatlly to bed. I didn't know why, but recently she was working so much.
'To pay for the bills, Pabo.' I said to myself.
'They kicked me out of the school, maybe I can help her...", I thought.

I took some newspaper and searched for a job. I send an application to a restaurant as a waiter.
'Hopefully they take me', I prayed.

It was only 8 p.m. and I was bored. I hadn't had any home work or other thinks to do, so I went to a hip hop club.

I weared a jeans with strapless top and high heels.
'Yongguk would say, I look like a .', I thought bitter.
Since this embaracing day with Daehyun, I didn't talk to Yongguk, nor did he. It was like we have never met. So childish, but we both had to much pride to say anything.
"Aaaah, just forget it and have fun!", I said out loud.

It was a bit embaracing that I was alone. I didn't had any female friends, but going with Himchan or Jongup, wouldn't be a good idea. They would only tell me to talk to Yongguk again, and I would be very annoyed about it. 
But the club was so full that no one even cared. So many people were dancing and drinking, that I forgot about my thoughts and went to the bar.

"One beer, please.", I ordered and searched for my money.
"4 Dollers, please." The waiter said.
I found my money and looked up, then freezed, the waiter too, after he put my beer out of the box.
It was Yongguk.
"YAH!", we both shouted at the same time.
"What are you doing here?!", we asked at the same time again.
"I'm working here.", he answered angryly.
"Since when do you work?", I asked.
"Not your buisness.", he answered. I faltered. He was very upset. I felt like crying.
"What do you do here?", he asked very unfriendly. 
"She's here with me.", a voiced said next to me.
I looked to the left and saw someone with pink hair. It was the guy that I have beat in the dance battle.
"Wanna dance?", he asked, but already pushed my to the dance floor.

He put his hands around my waist and I automatically put my hands around his neck.
"Thank you, you really saved me!", I said honstly.
He laughed. 
"This guy seems so unfriendly.", he said and face draged. I burst into laugher.
"What was your name again?", I asked with a smile.
"Choi Junhong, but all my friends call me Zelo.", he smiled back.
The slow music stopped and we went out of the dance floor. We went a bit out of it and talked a lot.
This guy was sooo funny. He talked much and had so many funny histories about him and his hyungs.

"...then I pushed him, while he was skateboarding and he landed on a girl. Hahaha, she was so angry that she smacked him and screamed that he was a freaking ert!", He told me. I could only burst into more laugher. My stomach was already hurting.
"Please stop and don't tell me other stories! If you do, I think I'll die."
He smiled and then tapped me on my arm.
"You, know..uhm..", he blushed.
"What?", I asked.
"W-w-would you.., uhm...", he blushed more. Suddenly he went shy. But why?
"Would I...?", I repeated his words.
He took some breath and looked at his lap when he began:
"Look...my hyungs uhm...they always needle me...b-because..." he didn't continue.
"Because..?", I repeated again, because he didn't say anything again.
He took one breath then blurted out:
"Will you may be my girlfriend for the rest of the night?"
He didn't looked at me and I blushed. I cleared my throught after a few embaracing minutes and asked:
"Why?"
He looked like a tomato but he talked fast.
"Because, I never had a girlfriend before...a-a-and it's so annoying that they needle me with this."
He sighed.
"Only one time I wanted to show them, that I am also someone." he sighed again.
I felt sorry for him. He tried to impress his hyungs. Poor Zelo.
I took his hand and he looked up.
"I'm your girlfriend for the rest of the night.", I said encouraging.
"REALLY?", he almost screamed. I nodded and smiled.
"You helped me, so I'll help you!"
He was so happy that he hugged me and jumped.
"Thank you! We have to find them! Let's go!", he looked around and pushed me with him in the crowed.

He searched and searched, but didn't find them.
"Aish, where are they.", he pouted.
"Can't you call them?", I asked.
"Call?", he repeated questioningly. Then his face brightend and he smiled. 
"Of course I can!" He took out his mobile phone and called one of his hyungs.

"They're outside.",he said after putting his mobile phone in his pocket.
"Let's go.", I said and took his hand.

When we went outside, we saw 7 guys hanging outside with there motorcycles. When we got closer I recognized a voice.
Immidiatly I stopped. Zelo stoped also and looked confiused at me.
"What?", he asked.
"These are your hyungs?", I asked. I was compleatly frozen. Happyly he nooded. Serious I looked at his face.
"From where do you know them?"
"I?Hmm..I don't really know anym..."
"Yah! Zelo, show me your new girlfriend!", Zico shouted.
"Neh!", he smiled and pushed me towards Block B.

"Omo, I know that girl!", Zico smiled when he looked down on me. Confiused Zelo looked to me, then to Zico.
"She was the girl of Yongguk.", U-Kwon admitted.
I was full of anger. Because of these idiots Yongguk, was in prison.
'And now this little cute boy wants to be one of them', I thought angry.
"Hey, where's Gukkie?", Zico asked.
"I didn't saw him after he went to prison. Is he still there?", he asked.
I made a fist. '', I thought. I didn't answer.
"Yah, he asked you somthing!", Kyung stood up.
"Calm down hyung.", Zelo said. 
"She's now my girlfriend.", he said proudly.
"Ah, really?", Zico had a sneaky smile on his face.
"Since then?", he asked.
"Since..uhm...one month.", he said. My look was only on Zico. How much I hated this guy.
"Sine one month.", he repeated. 
"Is that true?", he asked me. I just nodded. If I would say anything I would just shouting at him.
"Then kiss him.", he demanded.
"WHAT?", me and Zelo asked shooked at the same time.
"Why not? You're together since one month, you should have already kissed her Zelo.", he smirked again.

Damn we were in a bad situation. We both never had a boy- or girlfriend, so we never kissed someone.
"Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her.", they began cheering.
Uncertain he looked at me. I looked at him and I felt only sorrow for him.
'Only one little kiss', I thought. 'Would it be so bad? Yongguk hates you anyway.'
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!", they continued cheering.
"Yah, hyungs...", Zelo began, but I took with my both hands his face and put my lips on his.
He had soft lips. After a few seconds I took my lips out of his and looked in his shocked face.
"Are you happy now?", I asked his shooked friends. Some of them blushed and over coughed a bit unwell.
"So honey, we'll se tomorrow?", I asked him and hugged him. 
"You're welcome.", I whispered in his ear. I looked at his face again and he was red like a tomato.
He just nodded. I smiled brightly to end my show and waved.
"So, see you tomorrow!", I turned around and freezed.

Yongukk. Yongguk stand only a few steps away from us. He saw everything. EVERYTHING.
'NO, NO, NO!!!', everything screamed in me.
He turned around and left.
'Oh no', I began to ran after him. I regreted it. Oh, how much I regreted it! 

'Otokae?!', I thought, while running after him.