Shock (Yongguk's view)

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"Stay up." Daehyun helped me on my feets.
I really didn't get what happened minutes ago. I was just happy that I had Katara back. When she kissed me it was like, she was herself again, but suddenly she ran away...and now she had an accident.
I really didn't get it. We were happy, everything was fine in this minutes of happiness...and now an ambulance has brought her away.

"W-where did they bring her?", I asked in a husky voice. Because of all the crying I lost my voice.
"In a hospital. Common' let's go to her.", he dragged me with him but stoped after a few steps. Daehyun looked down on me and furrowed his forhead.
"You have to change cloths...you can't walk like this in the city. Wait, I have some stuff.", he tried to open big bag.

I also looked down on me and saw the blood. It was on my jacket, my t-shirt and on my pants. 
*Katara's blood.* I shacked.

"No, let's just go...we don't have time...what if...", I stoped talking and some more tears came on my face. This was too much for me.
"Yah! Don't dare saying something stupid, arasso?", Daehyun shrieked all of sudden. Then he sighed frustrated, put his hands on my shoulders and shacked me.
"Listen.", he said firmly "Nothing will happen to Katara. Nothing will happen to this bullhead. She would never dare leaving us like this, did you get that? Stop crying and let's go, we really don't have the time. We can't miss the moment when she wakes up. She would be definitly mad at us, so let's go now!"
He dragged me to the bus station where we waited for the next bus.

*Nothing will happen to her Yongguk. Nothing...*






We reached the Asan Medical Center.

"What are we doing here?" The Asan Medical Center was one of the best hospitals in South Korea. Katara, neither him could ever pay the bill.  So why did they bring Katara here?
"Idiot. Katara is in here! Common' now!"
"But this can't be. She doesn't have the mon..."
"Earlier I told you that I would pay the bills, didn't I? Let's hurry now."

We ran towards the hospital but I had so many questinons. How is he able to pay the bills? Who the hell is he? Altough he's one of Katara friends, why does he care so much, that he pay so much for her? 


"We are looking for Park Katara.", I asked a young nurse. She looked shocked at his cloths, but I didn't had the time to explain.
"Please, we need to be at her side. She had an accident, only an hours ago."
The nurse nodded and looked at the computer. She typted the name. Slowly she looked up to me and she shook her head.
"I'm sorry, but we don't have any Park Katara here."
"W-what, but no, we just..."
"Kim Hyunah.", Daehyun interrupted me. "Please look for Kim Hyunah."
"What are you talking about?", I yelled. I felt that I was becoming insaine. I just wanted to see Katara. I wanted to know how bad she was injured. If it is something grave. But now this idiot of Daehyun is asking for a Kim Hyunah? Who the hell is Kim Hyunah?
"Just shut up Yongguk.", Daehyun yelled back. They both glared at each other.
"Could you please stop arguing. We are still in a hospital.", said the nurse.

They were still glaring at each other but the Daehyun was the first who broke the contact.
"Could you please look for Kim Hyunah?", he repeated.
The woman nodded and typted the name in the computer.
"You're lucky. There is a Kim Hyunah. It's maybe 30 minutes ago, when they brought her here."
"Where do we find her?", asked Daehyun. I was still confused, what was just happening.
I thought we were looking for Katara and not for a random girl. What the hell is going on with this boy?
"You can't see her now...she's in the casuality unit."
"Ca-casuality unit. W-what does she h-have?", Daehyun stuttered shocked. 
"I'm sorry. I not allowed to give you any informations. Only the doctor can give you some, but they are still operating her."
Daehyun nodded but his face was pale. His eyes were widen open, his mouth also a bit. Then he fell on his knees.

"Yah! What's on with you? Stay up.", I held his right arm and pulled him onto a chair.
"Daehyun?", I called his name.
"Casuality unit." Daehyun whispered and covered his face with his palms.
"Listen. I don't know who Kim Hyunah is, and I'm sorry that she is in the casuality unit, but Katara..."
"It's her.", he answered. He was still covering his face.
"What?", I really didn't get a thing.
"Kim Hyunah is Katara." 
"What are you talking about? Really I don't have the time for all this nonsense. Katara..."
"Don't get on my nerves and listen what I'm saying!", he said angry. Really, I didn't liked Daehyun. I was older than him, but he he talked disrespectful with me. If we weren't in a hospital, I would surely beat him up.
"Kim Hyunah is Katara.", he repeated. "I told them that her name is Kim Hyunah and not Katara."
"Why did you do that?", I asked angry.
"Because...", Daehyun began, but stoped then. I didn't said a think until I shook him.
"Tell me. Why did you gave her another name, huh?"
"I-Isn't it obvious?", he started. "Because...because...because she is Katara."
"You really want me to punch into your face, don't ya?"
"Stop threaten me. I gave her another name, because she don't have the money. I uuhm.. I gave her the name of my cousine, so that she can get the best treat and that they tell us, what happened to her. You know that she doesn't have any family and no one is her gurdian."
"Yes I know that.." Somehow it made sense...but there was one thing.
"How do you know that?"
"Know what?", he asked confused.
"Knowing, that she doesn't have any family?"

He blinked a few times.
"She told me."
"She told you what?"
"Her mother...", he stopped immediately.
"Her mother what?", I asked intensive, raising my voice. From where did he know that? There was no way that Katara told me. She also asked him and the doctor to keep quiet. She didn't even said one thing to Jongup or Himchan, so why should she tell this Daehyun. He is almost a stranger.
"Jung Daehyun.", I took his collar and pulled him near me, our faces only inches away.
"From where do you know that?" I emphasize every word.
"Gentlemen?", said a older voice. I looked up and saw the face of an old man with a white doctor's smock. Immediately I let go of Daehyun and stood up. 
"Are you relatives of Kim Hyunah?", asked the doctor.
"Yes, I am.", Daehyun stood up and bowed.
"Would you mind coming in?", he pointed to a room. Probably his office. Daehyun was about to follow the doctor when I hold him back. I gave him a look, that he understood, that I have to be also there. He sighed annoyed.
"Doctor, do you mind if he comes with us?", he pointed to me. The doctor looked at my cloths.
"How happend that?", the doctor asked still his look on me.
"Please don't asked...just tell us what happen to her.", I begged. I didn't had much energy left.
"I can only tell the family or relatives what happen to her.", the doctor gave back.
"He's a very close friend of Kat-, I mean Hyunah.", Daehyun said. "Please.", he begged also.
The doctor sighed and lead them to the office. 

Daehyun sat down, while I was walking up and down. I couldn'T stop until the doctor began.
"Miss Kim had a bad accident.", he started. "She lost a lot of blood. But luckily she's a typic A blood type and we could save her in the last minute."
Loud Yongguk breathed out. What relieve.
"But still...", the doctor pointed out. "She lost a lot of blood and has a bit injury at her occupite."
"What does that mean, doctor?", Daehyun asked.
"We could only her, in the last minute. But she isn't awake..."
"What do you mean with 'she isn't awake'?", I asked confused. The eyes of the doctor were full with sorrow.
"She's in a coma."






3 days had passed and Katara wasn't still awake. The nurse cleaned her, gave her food from a hosepipe. I felt like dying, when I saw her like that. Me neither Daehyun left her said. I tried to convince Daehyun to leave but he just shrugged it away.
I don't know why, but luckily he had a bag of clothes and I wore some of them. I had still some questions in my mind, but when I looked back to Katara, I felt miserable and forgot all of them. There was she lying. Her head with a bandage, her right a swollen, her left leg and arm broken.
It hurted me seeing her like this. 
"Stupide girl.", I whispered. "Pabo.", I shook her a little. "Yah, pabo! Wake up. I can't seeing you like this anymore." tears were forming in my eyes. "You always manage to make me feel like a peace of . When you are mad at me, when you leave me and now when you're injured. Pabo, please wake up.", I felt a tear on my cheek.
Of course, Daehyun heard me, but he didn't said a thing. He just sit in the other side of the room and had his eyes closed.
"You told me, that you only broke up with me because you wanted to leave korea. You didn't wanted to hurt me. But do you see, what you're doing now with me?", more tears coming on my cheek.
"You ran away from me, you...you left me again. And now it seems like you want to leave me forever. But do you know what?", I held her right hand tight. "I will never let you go, did you get that? There's no chance for you to leave me. I'm stick to you. Without me, you get always injured. I won't leave you alone anymore Katara, so please wake up.", I cried. I couldn even hide my sobs.
"Katara please.", I begged, my one hand on her cheek, my other squeezing her hand.
"I never let you go Katara...I miss you...I love you..."

Suddenly I felt her hand squeezing back. I gasped. "D-Dae-Daehyun!", I called. "Daehyun!"
"What?", he asked still on his chair.
"She-she squeezed my hand back." I wasn't sure if I only imagined.
"Are you sure?", he came towards me. I nodded. Yes, I wouldn't imagine that. The other days she didn't move an inch, but now...
Again I felt her squeezing my hand.
"Here! She did it again!", I jumped of my chair.
"Wait, I'm calling the doctor.", fast Daehyun left the room.
"Katara. Katara, wake up. Don't be afraid. I'm here. Wake up.", I squeezed her hand again.

I felt and saw her cheek moving, like she was trying to smile. Then her eyes began to flutter and opened her eyes slowly.
"Ka-Katara?" I asked. I couldn't believe that she really woke up. God heard my pray. It was so...there were no words how I felt, when I saw her waking up.
"Hey.", I smiled under my tears. My hand still on her cheek.
She looked around, obviously confused.
"Where am I?", she whispered. She was still looking around then groaning because of pain. "Oow."
"Psssh, don't move. The doctor is coming." I was still smiling and my tears were still coming.
"I'm so glade that you're back...that you came back to me..." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of happines and relief.
"You", she said. I opend my eyes and smiled wide.
"Hmm?", I lead her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"Who are you?"