First Schoolday

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

My alarm clock rang.
It was monday. The first schoolday of the year. How I hated it! Why we have to go to the school? 
I turnt the clock of and wanted to go back to sleep, when my mom came in: "Yah! Katara! Stand up! It's your first schoolday and you're going to be late! if you don't want me to kick your , go and wash your teeth!"
"Neh, Umma." I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed myself and got ready for school. While I was putting my uniform on I heard a noise. It sounded like a broken cup. When I went down I saw my mom holding a letter, tremble in her hand. "Mom?", I looked at her. She was completly pale. When she heard my voice, she looked at me and forced a little smile. "Katara, could you please bring me the broom? I did'nt watched out." She smiled again. I went to the storeroom and overhanded it to her. She took it and cleaned up. When I wanted to ask her what happend and what was written on the letter, she went back to her normal behaviour and began to scream again: "Yah! Hurry up! You're going to be late for school! It your breakfast and get the hell out of here!" I hurried up and forgot all about that. I put my shoes on and said goodbye to my mom and went out.


While I was walking, I began to sing. Everytime when I get bored I began to sing. This was normal for me. But not for the others. They saw me and began already to laugh. In my opinion I was a great singer, but no one cares.

"Your hair look like a mess." , a familiar voice told me
I turned arround and saw Yongguk. My bestfriend and my first love.
"Yongguk!" I screamed and hugged him.
"You really missed me, didn't you?" he laughed and hugged me back.
"Of course I did! I didn't saw you for 4 weeks." I went one step back and looked up. He went much higher. Like 5 centimetre or something. But he looked so handsome. With his gummy smile and eyes with happyness I could hardly breath. If he only would know, how much I love him. It would be much easier for me. But I know, for him I'm just a friend. The crazy, stupid Katara.

"Yah! Why are looking like this?", he asked and lowed down. He was only a few centimetre away from my face. I blushed. Immedaitely.
"Omo. Your face. Are you ill?", He looked at me and put his hand on my forehead. "You're hot. I think you have fiver. Should I take you to the hospital?", he asked, very sympathetic.
"No, of course not!", I screamed.
He went back and shrugged. "Well then. Let's go now! I think we're getting late for school."
We ran together. When I reached my classroom, I sat down on my chair and pulled out my school things. 

"We have a new student in our class. Please welcome him politly." Our teacher ordered. He went out again, and waved his hand. A sign to come in. When I saw the new student my mouth fell. he was tall, goodlooking and had blond hair. I never saw a guy hot like this. Never. 
He went in front of the class and bend. 
"Annyeonghaseho! My name is Jung Daehyun. I hope we'll have a good time."
Every girl was absolutaly shocked. Yes, we were living on Seoul, but we've never seen a so goodlooking guy in this part of Seoul, neither in this school. He went to the free chair next to me. He gave me a small smile and put out his school things. I was only staring.

"Is there a problem?", he asked me because of my no ending stare.
I stoped starring at him and began to laugh. He only looked confiused. 
"I'm sorry, but we've never had a handsome guy like you in this class.Neither in this school. I think you have to watch out. Here we have many girls who would do anything to become your attention. So take care of yourself. Anyway my name is Park Katara. It's nice to meet you." You didn't stop talking until your teacher screamed your name to be quiet. You excused youself and began to take notes. Daehyun only looked at you. He was really confuessed. 'A handsome guy like you'? Did she really said that to him? Not even ashamed. He knew that he was goodlooking, but no one told him this so directly like this girl. He stopped thinking and starring at you and began to take notes, too. 


"Yah, Yongguk! Let's eat together!", you scream other the howl cafetaria. He stopped in the middle. "This freaky girl", he thoght and and giggled inside. He loves you. Really deep. He has never loved a woman apart from you. He loved your smile, your eyes. your laugh. Also your temperament, your loud voice. Aspecially he loved it when you were dancing. Dancing was everthing for you. When you began to dance you looked so free and happy, what also made him happy. When you walked other, he stopped thinking about you and tried to be again you bestfriend, Yongguk.

Before he could say anything, I pushed him on a table and sat down. I began to eat. I eat and eat and didn't stop until I became a strange feeling. I looked at my right sight and looked at Yongguk who was staring at me.
"Wae?" you asked with a full moth of rice
"You eat a lot." Yongguk said
I swallow down my food and looked angryly at him. 
"I thing soon you have to do an diet." "YAH YONGGUK!" I screamed very loud. everyone looked at me but you didn't care. He knew that I hated it, when someone told me that I was eating to much. I wasn't fat. But food was my live. So no one is allowed to say that to me. Before I could began an argue with him, he just began too laugh: "Calm down, girl. I was just joking!"
I glare at him, then i continued to eat.

"Park Katara." I turned around and a huge of water landed on me. "The heck..", Yongguk began, also a little bit wet of the water. 3 guys were infront of us. The laughed until their stomachs were hurting. Yongguk stand up. Ready to kill them. But I hold him bag. "Yah, don't do anything, you already have problems!", I hissed. "But.." "No, don't", I hissed again. I turned arounf to the guys who already stoped laughing. But they were still smiling. "We're sorry, but we didn't need that water." one of them pointed at a green bucket. "But before we waste this water for cleaning the toilett, we thoughed we should use it on you." they began laughing again. I stand infront of him. Very angry. Everyone looked at me. Some with sorrow other with a smile. I went right past these guys and took a muffin from a table. I took a bit of and went back to my seat, next to Yongguk. 
"Are you ready now? If yes, you should go.", I said very tired. Everyone only stared at me, also Yongguk. I sighed.
"You know, I don't really care, how I look infront of some idiot who things, pulling water on me must be funny. But it doesn't really matter, anyway I wanted to wash my uniform today." I took a bite again. "But I tell you one thing: If you ever dare making a joke like this again, I wouldn't mind doing anything to you." I stood up and took my cup of orange juice. I look straight in the eyes of the leader (in my opinion it was the leader), I took a sip and threw it right on the pants of the leader. "Ops." I only said with a little smile. He was so shocked and confuesed that at first he didn't do anything. But when he realized what I did, he made a fist and came closer to me. Before he could do any bad things to me, Yongguk was infront of me and gave him a hard glare. "Try and you're dead.", were his only words. "Aish." The leader sad and went out with his friends. 

After this excting show everyone turned around and continued with there things. I didn't know why, but I felt like crying. This school hated me, and I didn't even know why. They only searched a victim and founded me. Yongguk turned around and looked at me. He saw my eyes. Full with tears. "Let's go." He said an took my hand. I nodded and went with him.

In the other side of the cafetaria Daehyun watched the whole scene. He have made a fist. He hated people like that. Being rude to a girl. "But she has a strong personality", he thought. He never saw a girl relaxed like this, when stuff like that happen. Normily, the began to cry and ran out. But you just show him how it has to be. 
"This was an interesting schoolday", he thought. "I ask me what will happen tomorrow." 
A little smile appeard on his face.