Fear (Zelo's view)

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

'What did just happened?', I thought while running.
We were all running as fast as we could to our meeting place where we usually hang out.
When we reached our place, we stopped and tried to breath.
'What did just happened?', I asked myself over and over again, but I know the answer of course.

"Why did you do that?", I asked while trying to get some air.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!", I screamed. I knew, it would be my end when I scream at one of my hyungs but now I didn't cared. He injured Katara.
Zico didn't say a thing. He was sitting on the ground and was looking at it.
"WHY?", I shouted again and went right towards him. Kyung and U-Kwon were holding me back, because they knew, if I would dare touching Zico, it would be my death. But I was out of my mind now. He injured Katara with a knife.

"Calm down, Zelo.", U-Kwon said in a harsh tone.
"Don't dare screaming at your hyung again, arasso?", he was still holding me back.
"Are you out of your mind, U-Kwon hyung?", I said shocked. They were still defending him.
"He injured a girl! With a knife!", I screamed the last word. U-Kwon avoided my gaze.

Suddenly I got a thought. A really bad thought.
"W-what i-if she is d-dead?", I stuttered. I was getting crazy. 
"No, no, no.", I said to myself. My eyes were filt with tears now.
"W-when she is d-dead, i-it's all YOUR FAULT!",I pointed with my finger to Zico, who was still looking at the ground.

Immediately he stood up and came towards me and punch with he's fist in my face.
"COULD YOU NOW SHUT THE UP?", he shouted down on my.
I fell on the ground and I felt that my lips were bleeding.
"I'M YOUR HYUNG!", he took me at my collar to stay up just to punch again in my face.
"IF YOU DARE AGAIN, SHOUTING AT ME YOU'RE DEAD", he was about to hit me again, when Taeil pushed him away from me.

"LEAVE ME!", he shouted at Taeil who immediately let go of him. Zico sat again on the ground hit is fist over and over again on the ground.
"That damn girl!", he mumbled. No one dared saying now a thing. They were all too afraid of Zico.
After a few minutes, Kyung was the one who spoke again.
"If she is injured, they'll..."
"She can't be injured.", Zico shouted.
"...not that injured.", he mumbled.
"W-what?", asked Kyung because he wasn't sure, if he understood everything.

"Listen.", Zico announced to everyone.
"I couldn't injured her that much. I don't wanted to hurt anyone of them. I just wanted to scare them.", he sighed and continued.
"I just wanted Bang to be scared that he wouldn't dare saying oder doing anything anymore. I thought about stopping right on his stomach with the knife and menace him, to not saying a word anymore or it's his hand.", he ruffeled his hair in frustration.
"Then this damn girl of Katara intervened."
"But she can be still injured.", said U-Kwon with a sighed.
"I don't think so.", said Zico no very coldly.
"Something was wrong.", he stood up and ruffeled his hair again.
"Wrong?", Taeil asked confiused.
"Yes.", Zico said. No one get was he was trying to say. He sighed in frustration.
"You're such idiots. Look, first she was wearing a really fat jacket. I think it was filled with wool."
"Hmm...you're right, he jacket was very fat.", addmited Taeil.
"And second...how she looked at me.", he said.
"She wasn't looking like she had pain or was in pain...at first she looked very shocked, but then normaly you should look, like you were in hell because of the pain.", he thought loud.
"But suddenly she closed her eyes and fell on the ground...", he continued.
"There is difinitely somthing wrong." He turned to us and looked in only confiused faces.

"You think, that she was only acting?", asked suddenly Kyung. Zico applauded.
"Wow, we really have a brain in this gang.", he said sarcastic.
"Then let's go looking if she's ok!", I said loud. I was already about to go, when Zico shouted.
"DON'T DARE GOING TO HER!"
"Why?", I asked confiused.
"Pabo, these are only thoughts, ok? I'm not sure if I injured her or not. But if I did, than it is for sure, that we'll get a criminal complaint. And if one of us...", he pointed with his finger to my hyungs.
"...gets one we'll go difinitely to the prison. Do really want to be the reason why your hyungs are in prison?", he asked and came towards me.
"N-no.", I stuttered.
"Good. Cause for now on, you'll avoid her.", he said.
"Everyone of you!", he said a bit louder.
"If one of you dare, comming near to her, talking to her or do any other , I'll end you.", his gaze was on everyone. 
"Did you all get that?" Some nodded other were just looking at the ground.

"Did you get that?", he asked me directly. Like an idiot I searched a reason for seeing her.
"B-but she's my girlfriend.", was the only thing I knew what I could.
"Oh please shut up, ok?", he said annoyed.
"I know, that she's NOT your girlfriend. Do you really think I'm such an idiot? Everytime when we asked you something about her, you just blushed and started to stutter." Suddenly he grab my collar and my face was only inches away from his.
"Now I ask you once again: Did you get what I said?" Reluctantly I nodded.
"Good.", he let go my collar went to the exit.
"I'll see you tomorrow, at the same time.", he announced and left.

The rest of the group was quite and one by one went also home.
'I'm so sorry Katara.', I thought really sad.
'I'm really sorry.'

-----------------------------------------------------


I also just wanted to say a big thank you to all my readers. 
It's good to know that some people like my storie :)).