Talking with them two

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

Yongguk couldn't believe that he found Katara.

That she was back. Back in Korea...back to him.

But he didn't knew what he should feel. Happy because she was still alive and healthy, or should he be said because she didn't seemed to remember him.

He threw his fist against the wall. *Damn that Jung Daehyun*

It was all his fault! He took Katara with him, away from her loved ones...away from him.

But he has to fight. He has to do everything he could to get her memories back. If she would knew who he really was she would come back to him, wouldn't she?  He just have to tell her who she wa-, oh no, he can't. She would get a shock. And the last thing Yongguk wanted, was to get her hurt.

But how does he get her memories back? "How? How? How?", with every word he hit the wall again.

But all of sudden he got an idea. Of course! He has to experience things with her what they both had done together! Of course! How could he be so stupid and not getting the idea before.

But how should he start? Just saying her: 'Hey, let's get your memories back!' or 'Hey, I know you don't remember me, but I remember you and let's go out and find some of your lost memories?' or 'You and I. Out.'

He ruffled his hair in frustration. He couldn't do that. She didn't knew him anymore. He was a completly stranger for her.

Frustrated he laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. 

"Katara...", he said half asleeped. "Otokae..."



                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Morning class! My name is Park Young Haneul, I'm your new chinese teacher. I'm sure we'll have a great time, so let's start. Could you all please, open your books at page..."

Yongguk admired Katara behind the door. He looked through the little window in the door. She was smiling while she explained some grammatik rules. She seemed happy and that brought Yongguk to smile. 

"Teacher Bang?", he heard someone call. He turned around and looked at Haneul, his student.

"What are you doing, Teacher Bang, we have class.". she smiled to him.

"Oh yes, yes. Let's go.", he pushed her lightly on her shoulders and they started walking to the direction of the gym.

"Teacher Bang.", she looked at him with big eyes.

"Yes?", he answered,

"Did you just blush?"

"W-What?", he stuttered. Did he really blush infront of a student? Katara was really driving him crazy.

"Why do you stutter Seonsaengnim?", she questioned.

"D-Don't talk nonsense Haneul. Come on, let's get in.", he cleard his throat and they both entered the gym, starting his lesson.


                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunchtime. The sun was shining and most of the teacher were outside, expected from Yongguk. He was inside the building and thinking of Katara. How should he talk to her? Politly? Or like a close friend? Then what should he say? 'Hey how are you?' or maybe being a bit more rough? Aaaaah seriously he had no idea.

"Teacher Bang.", said a voice next to him. He got out of his thoughts and looked into Katara beautiful brown eyes.

He just stared into her eyes without even replying. How long has it been, since he saw these big brown eyes?

"Teacher Bang.", she repeated and waved with her hand infront of him. He snaped out of his stare and stoop clumsly up.

"T-Teacher Park.", he bowed stuffily.

"Teacher Bang, do want to have lunch with me?", she asked politly.

"W-What?", he asked confused, he still couldn't believe that he spoked with Katara...the last time was  years ago.

"Since you seem so lonly, let's have lunch together. The sun is bright and shining.", she smiled, but then her smiled faided. "But if you would like to stay here, we can also..."

"No, no.", he shook his head rapidly. "Let's go outside.", he tried to smile, but he was sure, he looked like an idiot.

"Great.", she beamed and they both headed outside.


The sat down on a bench, near the schoolyard. There was an akward silence between them.

"So teacher Bang.", Katara started.

"Call me Yongguk.", he smiled. She smiled back. "So...Yongguk. You know my husband?"

*That bastard? Of course I know him, he took you away from me!*

"Mmmhmm.", he just replied.

"Are you old friends? He never told about you.", she asked curiously.

"We are not friends.", he answered coldly.

"Then from where do you know each other?", she continued asking.

"Can I ask you something?", Yongguk started. He really did wanted to answer her, but he would only insult that bastard.

"Uuuhm, yeah, sure.", she was a bit surprised, that you interupted her a bit roughly.

"You are born here in Korea, don't you?" *Of course, you're born here, I know you.* But he has to pretend like he didn't knew her.

"Yes, you're right.", she smiled.

"So why were you in China?", he asked curiously, he still didn't knew, why Daehyun brought her abroad.

"Because of my husband. He surggested to go abroad and I left with him."

"You just leaved like this?"

"Yes, just like this."

"Then what's with your" *I'm sorry Katara, but I have to know how much Daehyun told you.* "Your Family, or friends? Were they fine with it?"

She didn't answered she just looked into the distance. She was quiet. After a few seconds Yongguk dared to look at her and her eyes were full of sadness.

"Teacher Bang..."

"Yongguk.", he corrected. A small smile apeared on her face.

"Yongguk...do you know, why I sat down next to. I mean, yesterday?" Yongguk shook his head and she chuckled quietly.

"Because you remember me of someone.", she answered her own question. His eyes started to get big. Omo! Maybe she did remember him.

"Who?", asked carefully.

"I don't know.", she whispered. She whispered so quietly that he didn't understand her.

"What?", he asked her again. She shook her head and tried to smile at him, but he knew already her fake smile. It didn't reached her eyes.

"Nevermind Yongguk. Let's go back. Class will start soon.", she stood up and Yongguk followed her.

*She really don't remember me* Yongguk thought sadly and walked into his class when Katara bowed to him and left also to her class.



                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katara! Katara!", Yongguk called after her. Class had been dismissed and he just reacher her intime before she left. She looked around and then pointed to herself.

"Me?", she looked at him with surprised eyes.

*Yongguk, you stupid thing! She doesn't know that she's Katara. She's now Haneul.*

"I-I am sorry. I mean Haneul.", he laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Is there a matter, Yongguk.", she asked friendly.

"No. Why?"

"Because you called after me.", she answered.

"Oh, yes, yes. I uhm..I wanted to ask you...if you..if you", he breathed in and out, but hardly noticeable "if you would like to drink a coffe with me now."

"A coffe?", she asked surprised. He nodded sheepishly and blushed. Argh! He behaved like a little teenage kid who fell the first time in love.

"I would like, to but...", she started but was interrupted.

"HANNIE", Daehyun called from his car, getting out of it and walking towards him. Yongguk glared at him angrily.

"Oppa!", she called happily. Yongguk felt like throwing up. Katara and calling someone oppa, didn't suit her. NOT. AT. ALL.

"Let's go home.", he didn't bothered looking at Yongguk side and peeked Katara's cheek. She blushed.

Yongguk was hurt. The one he loved was kissed by another man. He...he had no words for how much pain he felt in this moment.

"Oppa, I already told you, that you don't have to drive me all the time. You can't bring me to school and pick me up...I feel like a little child."

She looked apologizly at Yongguk. "Thank you for your offer, but I have to go." ,she bowed. "See you tomorrow Yongguk.", and with this she left hand in hand with Daehyun.

Yongguk looked at them until they drove off.

*Would be dying now bad?*, he thought madly and walked the long way home.


                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you speak with Yongguk.", Daehyun started in the car.

"Yes, he's really friendly.", she answered with a smile. 

"I think I can make friends with him..."

"Don't talk to him anymore..."

They both said their sentence in the same time. Katara looked shocked at him, because of his statemant and Daehyun furrowed his eyebrowns.

"Wae?", they both said again in the same time.

"Ok, Daehyun-shi.", she started.

"Oppa.", he corrected.

"You know, how much I hate it to call you oppa.", she said annoyed.

"But you agreed with it, since I agreed with you to come back to Korea."

"Yes, like I agreed with not walking alone somewhere and that you always pick me up...or my bodyguards.", she puffed her cheeks.

"I'm tired of it, Daehyun.", she said tired.

"It's only for your safety.", he said. "We already talked about it Haneul."

"Yeah, but calling you oppa...what's safety about it?", she asked annoyed. But before Daehyun could reply she went back to the old topic.

"Anyway, why can't I be friend with Yongguk?"

"He's not a good person for you. I know him."

"Not a good person? But he seems very friendly and..."

"Trust me, he isn't. If you would knew him, you would see how a cold hearted person he is."

"Cold hearted? He's everything but not coldhearted. TH'AT is what I'm sure about."

"Just don't talk with him."

"But Daehyun, he could even help me to get my memories back. Maybe he is also a well-known to me...he seems so familiar...", Katara whispered the last part, but more to herself.

Yongguk really remind her of someone she should know...but, she just didn't know...or remembered.


Daehyun stoped infront of their house.

"Haneul.", he cupped her face with his hands. He leand his forhead onto hers.

"Please trust your soon been husband and don't talk to him. Avoid him." *I couldn't handle it, if I would loose you*

"But Daehyun..."

"Please...", he whispered and opened slowly his eyes. His eyes were twinkling. She couldn't stand seeing him like this.

"Arasso.", she whispered back. "I'll avoid him,"

"Thank you.", he whispered and leand in to kiss her on her lips. It was a short and sweet kiss. "Thank you for trusting me."

They were looking deep in there eyes, until his phone started to ring.

"Hello?", he answered a bit annoyed. The caller just ruined his moment with Haneul.

"We need you here Mister Jung. The manager of the Kang company is here."

"I thought he would come tomorrow.", said Daehyun shocked.

"I know. It's also a surprise for us Mister Jung. Please come soon." And he hung up.

Daehyun sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Haneul..."

"You have to work again.", she nodded.

"I'm sorry.", he cupped her face again.

"It's ok.", she smiled. "It's your duty. You are responsible for your company."

"I know.", he sighed.

"If you want, I can wait for you and..."

"No!", he interrupted her. "You have to rest. I'll come back as soon as I can. Dream of me, arata?", he smiled.

"Did I told you how much I love your Busan accent Daehyun-sshi?", she gave him an eskimo kiss.

"No, you didn't, but it's good to know.", he smiled widly while she laughed.

She got out of the car. "Don't forget dreaming of him.", he smiled up to her. 

"I won't.", she laughed.

"I love you Haneul.", he said before she could close the door. She got into the car again and kissed his cheek. Then she waved and got into their house.

He sighed frustrated while he drove to the company.

*Dont be afraid Daehyun. Yongguk is no competion for you.*, he repeated all the time.

He got out of his and headed towards his company.

"Master Jung.", greeted Manager Kang.

"Manager Kang" bowed Daehyun. "Let's go inside and talk there.", Daehyun and Manager Kang headed to Daehyun's office and started their business talk until late night.




                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Manager Kang.", said the caller of Manger Kang's mobile phone.

"Did you find her?", he asked immediately.

"No Manager Kang...we already surched for her since 3 years, don't you think..."

"Go on looking for her until you find her!", he shouted in his phone and hung up.

*You can't hide from me Katara.* Manager Kang thought. *Daddy is looking for you.*












-------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey, hey! So how have you been? :D
I hope good. What do think of the chapter? is it ok? :D
aaah and I already told you that I would like to make a new story and I already started with it.

So here is the link of my second fan fic :D exo k encluded :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/456603/don-t-hate-me-because-i-m-different-comedy-you-exo-bap