Knife ( Daehyuns view )

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"Where am I?", she asked before I burst into laugher. I couldn't stop laughing. This girl was so innocent and funny also with her cheeky behavior.
"You don't know where you are?", I said under my laughers.
She looked very upset and didn't say a word. Then she stuck her tongue out and pouted.
"Yah don't laugh at me! I didn't wanted to came here ok?"
"Then why are you here?", I asked her curious. She seems to me beeing an interesting girl.
She pouted.
"I won't tell you!", she said stubborn and turned around.
"I go now.", she announced and took some steps.
"The exit is on the other side.", I said smiling. She turned around again and passed me.
"I knew it...I was only...kidding. I wanted to see if you know the way.", she faked a laugh and walked to the other.
"I was also kidding, you were on the right side.", I burst into laugher again.
"YAH", she yelled.
'I think, I like that girl.', I thought and accompanied her.

She didn't said a word and this was really weird. I only knew her hardly but in the time where she was in school, she talked all the time and she was really loud. Normaly I hated such people but she seemed different. Strong outside but weak inside. That made me curious.

Suddenly she stopped and smiled a bit. I followed her gaze and saw a swing.
She walked towards it and began to swing herself a bit. While swinging she was smiling my heart began to beat a bit to fast.
'What's going on with me?' I thought a bit in panic. My heart also beated too fast when I saw her dancing.
'I think, I'm getting ill.', I convinced myself and went to her.

"I thought you wanted to go out of her.", I , but she didn't seemed upset, she seemed happy.
"I love swinging.", she said happily.
She looked up to me and smiled.
"When I was young, my father always nudged me...so did my brother."
Slowly her smiled disappeared. 
I couldn't stand seeing her with that said face.

I went behind her and nudged her slowly. 
"What are you doing?", she asked a bit unwell.
"Why do you always forget, that I' your oppa?", I asked.
"You're not my oppa. I'm kicked out of school. You can't menace me anymore.", she said with a laugh.

I didn't answered. She was right. I couldn't menace her anymore. I felt bit strange.
"But you were there for me.", she began. She jumped of the swing an turned around.
"And I'm still thankful for it.", she smiled at me and my heart raced. 'Damn you heart!', I screamed inwardly.

"Then show me your thankfulness!", I got an idea.
"How could I show it?", she asked a bit confiused.
"Spend the day with me.", I demand.
"S-spending the day with you?", she asked a bit shoked. I nodded.
"Why?", she asked alarmed.
"Because I'm bored!", I pouted, well knowing that no girl would reject me when I do that. She blushed and turned around.
'Got you!', I thought.

"Well...anyway, I don't go to school..so..why not.", she said shy.
I pushed her towards the excit. 
"Then let's go!"

We walked down the street and I saw a cafe.
"Let's go in there.", I pounted to it, but she shook her head.
"I don't have any money.", she said a bit ashamed. I laughed. Normaly I didn't laugh so much, but this girl brought me to laugh.
"I'm a gentelman, I'll pay it.", I said smiling.
"No way.!", she said a bit too loud. I just looked at her. This was weird.
"I mean...uumm.", she didn't continued just looked upset. Yes, she was weird.
"Aaaah!", she yelled.
"I'm an independet woman!", she continued yelling.
"I can't take money from a man.", she said now quietly. I just looked at her.
"What?", she said tetchy.
"You are weird.", I pushed her toward the door.
"Yah, don't!", but we were already in the shop.

"Sit down, and I bring you you a coffe.", I was about to go to the counter but she grab my arm.
"I don't like coffe.", she said annoyed.
"Then what would you like to drink?", I asked also annoyed.
She bit on her lips.
"I would like to drink a frappachino.", she said shy.
"Frappa...what?", I asked irritated. 
"You know what? I have an idea.", she had a big grin on her face.
"Is here a market nearby?", she continued grinning.


After 15 minutes we reached a market.
"You said that you are a gentelman, don't you?",she had still this grin on her face. I nodded. I was a bit confiused, What did she wanted here?
"Ajusshi, some kimchi, please!", she talked to a man. He gave us kimchi and I payed for it.
She was already eating it but I just looked at it.
"Why don't you eat it?", she asked.
"I don't like kimchi.", I said and gave it to her. She shrugged and began to eat the other one.
"I love kimchi of the markets!", she said dreamy.
'Really?', I could only smile.
"What do you like else?", I asked. I was very curious.
"Hmmm..I like frappachinos. One day I show you some!", she said with a full mouth.
"Yah, don't talk with a full mouth, this isn't ladylike.", I .

She swallowed the food and smiled.
"Come on, I'm still hungry!", she said loud and took my hand to lead me.
We were on 6 stands, and she ate like it was her last day.

"Waaaaaaaah, I'm full!", she said happy, when we sat down on a bench. It was already dark.
"Finally!", I said tired.
"You didn't ate a thing! Are you on a diet or what?", she asked curious.
"No, I'm not, but I think, if you go on eating like this, soon you have to do one."
"YAH!", I hit his arm.
"Don't dare saying that again, arasso! I hate this!",she said annoyed.
'Really?', I thought. Now I had an other thing to .

But I couldn't do anything, because 8 guys walked towards us.
First Katara froze then she her face went red. She seemed upset. Really upset.
"Hey Katara, do you cheat on our Zelo?", a guy asked. I was confiused. Did she had a boyfriend?
She didn't answer, she had an annoyed face.
"Yah, are you deaf or why can't you answer?", another boy asked. He took one step forward and I stood immediately up.
"Don't", she hissed and grab my arm. She looked with serious face at me and then said:
"Go."
I shook my head. I would never leave her with these weird, agressive boys.
"I said go.", she said again with a serious face and pushed me a bit. When I didn't move, she sighed and faced the boys.

"Listen, I don't want to have any contact with you guys anymore.",she said serious. Then she looked up at the tallest boys.
"Zelo, I'm sorry that I ran away.", she apologized. That tall guy had pink her.
"Don't mind. I was rude to you, I have to apologize.", the tall guy said. She gave him a small smile.
"But I still don't wanna have any contact with you guys.", she looked at the others.
"Zelo is one of us now. If you don't wanna have any contact with us, you have to break up with Zelo.", said the first one.
'So this Zelo is really her boyfriend.', I thought disappointed.

"He isn't one of you! He just try to impress you!", she suddenly shouted.
"You are such ing idiots! He does everything to impress you! He also stealed a ing motorcycle! He's only 17, if he gets in truble, will you assume responsibility?", she shouted.
"You dare talking so rude to Zico?", the second asked angry.
"I don't care, if I talk rude, to your ing hyung, arasso!", she pointed with her finger at this guy who's called Zico.
"It's all your fault, that Yongguk went to prison! And now you want Zelo to have trubles? You're such a ..."
"STOP!", Zelo yelled. Surprised I looked up and saw his face. Full with pain and anger.

"Listen Katara. I see that you care for me, but don't talk like this with my hyung.", he took one step towards her and get infront of you.
This boys was tall, but I was sure, that he wasn't very strong, so I could handle it.
But Katara pushed me away.
"Didn't I tell you to go?", she asked annoyed and went to Zelo. She took his hands and hold it tight.
"Please Zelo, please! They'll bring you in big trouble! Do you remember this morning? When you were almost caught?"
"Yes I remember. But they are right.", he took his hands out of her handle.
"I'm one of them. So don't dare talking again so rude to my hyung...o-or you get in troubles.", he turned around and went to his hyungs.
"Let's go.", he said a bit sad but the 7 of them didn't move.

"Begg for apologize.", another one said.
"Rather I die, U-Kwon.", she answered challenged.
"How you wish.", U-Kwon answered and took a step towards her, but she didn't move. Her face showed only anger.
"STOP!", a husky voice shouted.
I turned around an saw 3 guys. I knew them. They were on our school.

"Yongguk hyung.", U-Kwon greeted. Yongguk passed me and Katara and took the collar of U-Kwon.
"Dare touching her and I end you.", he said calmly but his words were like guns. 
"Arasso, arasso!", He liftet his arms to show that he gave in. Yongguk let go his collar and U-Kwon went next to Zico.
"It's nice to see you again, Bang.", Zico smirked. But Yongguk ignored him and looked down on Katara.
"Katara go.", he said.
"But..", She tried to contradict.
"Just go.", a guy said. He put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her back.
"Himchan...", she whispered. He smiled a bit at her the turned his gaze to the 8 boys.
"We don't want any trouble, ok?", Himchan began.

"Maybe you don't want, but we do.", said Zico and came closer. He put his hands in his pocket and a knife was shown.
"YAH", Yongguk shouted.
"You should no me, don't you! No one insults me and then menace one of my friends!", He came straight to Yongguk, who didn't move at first.
He was only steps away from Yongguk when he lifted his knifes. But Yongguk didn't move. He was like in a daze.
But everyone was, also the friends of Zico.
"DON'T!", she shouted and right infront of Zico when the knife whizzed down.

Everyone was absolutly shocked. The knife didn't injured Yongguk...it was Katara.
With big eyes, I looked at her and she looked in Zico's eyes.
Then she closed her eyes and fell on the ground, the knife still sticked in her stomach.
"MOVE!", Zico shouted and his friends ran away.
"K-katara?", Yongguk whispered and fall on his knees. I was frozen, I couldn't move.
"NO KATARA!", Yongguk shouted as loud as he could when he took her in his arms.