Accident views

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

1. view

"Why are you always like this, huh?", yelled Daehyuns father. He was really pissed. He was still trying to convince Daehyun to accept the fact, that he had to become the manger of the Jung comapny. But he was still failing.
"Why don't you just do what I say? Everything would become much easier!"

Daehyun was also pissed. Why couldn't his father just accept the fact that he want to become an idol? He knew that he was good in singing, he had just one problem...his shyness.
"Because I can't, appa! Being an idol is my dream and not to inherit the ing company!", he yelled back.
"Watch your languages!", his father shouted.
"No appa! I'm tired of this! I won't inherit this freaking company! In contrast to you, I want my dream to become true!"

*Smack.*

Daehyun fell on the ground. He felt the blood that was coming in his right cheek.
His father had smacked him really hard. Shaking he looked up. It was the first time that his dad beat him.

"Leave.", his father said emotionless.
"Huh?", Daehyun didn't get was his dad tried to say. He was still shocked about the fact, that his dad smacked him.
"You want your dream to become true? Then leave now. I don't need a son who only brings shame in this family."
"Appa, what are you saying, I just..."
"Leave!", his father yelled. "And don't dare coming back. You don't have a place in this family when you avoid the fact, that you're the inheritor of the Jung Company. I need a son who can take responsiblity, and not jumping on a stage like a little child. Leave now. I can't see you anymore."

With this, his father left the living room.  Daehyun was still sitting on the ground. Was his father serious?

But now Daehyun got angry. His own father beat him and said that he didn't need Daehyun as his son. Also only thinking that Katara hated him hurted him really bad. He couldn't handle these things.
So he stood up, ran to his room and began to pack his bags. "You say, you don't need my dad? Fine.", he talked to himself.
He took his bags, his purse with all his money and credit cards and also the documents, the passport and the air tickets for Katara and him.
He knew that Katara was very mad at him now, but he couldn't just watch. She living alone in Japane? No way. She was only 18. Yes, Daehyun wasn't much older, but he had money. He could support her and that was the exactly thing what he wanted to do. He liked her too much, to leave her alone. Also when it meant that he had to leave Korea too.

Daehyun opened the gate of his house and looked back. Now he went sad because he couldn't even say goodbye to his mother, but he thought that his father would anyway explain everything to his mother. *Hopefully, she don't gets to sad* he thought. He knew his mother and she was that kind of persone, who is worriedabout everything and everyone. She was a good mother. "Please umma, don't miss me too much" and with this he left his home.

Daehyun was on the way to Katara's house. He knew that she wouldn't be happy to see him, but he had to do something. He couldn't just leave her like this. His father was wrong. He had to take respnsibility, but not for the company...for Katara.
This was the first time, that Daehyun really liked someone. She was different. She was loud and noisy, but she had a good heart. And also when she always tried to be strong inside she was very weak. Maybe it was strange, but Daehyun liked her hidden weakness. Also how open she was towards people. He didn't really had friends. He played with some of his classmates soccer, but this was everything. He didn't liked to talk to people, but Katara just talked and talked until she broke bit by bit the ice.


"CALL AN AMBULANCE! PLEASE! SAFE HER! PLEASE SAFE HER!", interrupted a shouting voice. The voice was complitly desperate. Daehyun looked to the way of the screaming person, but he couldn't see a thing. Only now he noticed, that there were many people standing in a circle in the middle of the street.
"PLEASE! AAAAH KATARA WAKE UP! AAAAH!", the voice was shouting.
*Katara?*, Daehyun thought confused. Katara was a special name, not everyone had it. But still, he didn't allowed his brain to thing something now. *It's not her, no it's not her.*, he thought over and over again.
But he had to look who it was. He had to, to be sure, that it wasn't his Katara.
He came closer. He passed some people and apologized when he pushed them.
But then he saw Yongguk sitting on the ground with a girl in his arm. He and the girl were full of blood.
"SAVE HER! PLEASE SAVE HER!", Yongguk cried.

Daehyun fell on his knees. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Katara was lying motionlessly in Yongguk arms. The ground, her hair and Yongguk jacket, t-shirt and pants were full of blood.

"So pitifull.", said a woman next to Daehyun to another one.
"There was no car on the street so she wanted to pass it quickly. But all of sudden a car came from the left curve. The car had too much speed. It only stopped when it bumped in the girl. I wish I had seen the driver, but the car had tinted windows. And before someone could do anything, the car drove away."
*A hit and run accident?* thought Daehyun in unbelieve.

From the right he heard the ambulance coming. They stopped and jumped as fast es they could out of the car. They ran towards Katara and Yongguk.
"What happened?", asked one of the doctors.
"Save her, please save her." Yongguk repeated over and over again. 
"We will but first you have to tell me what happened to her."
"Save her, please just save her.", he cried. He wasn't on his mind. The doctor tried to take Katara, but Yongguk was holding her tight.
"Save her, save her. You have to save her. Katara, Katara...", he sobbed.

Daehyun couldn't take it anymore and stood up.
"It was a hit and run accident.", said Daehyun with a husky voice.
"Did you see that?", asked a femal doctor. He shook his head. "I didn't, but this ajumma.", he pointed to the woman. "She saw it."
The femal doctor nodded short and went to the woman, to ask her question how the accident happen, to have more details.
When Daehyun looked back to Yongguk, he saw that Yongguk was still holding Katara. 
Was this guy crazy? She would bleed to death if she didn't get immediately to the hospital.

"Save her, save her...don't leave me Katara...", Yongguk said over and over again.
"Let go of her!", shouted Daehyun. But Yongguk's focuse was only on Katara. "Don't leave me Katara...I love you..."
"Yah! Yongguk!", Daehyun kneed down and put his both hands on Yongguks shoulders and shacked him hard.
"If you don't let her go, she'll die!", Daehyun yelled. Slowly Yongguk looked up to Daehyun's face.
"Let go.", he said calmly but still intensive. "She lost to much blood. We will bring her to the best hospital ok?"
"How?", Yongguk whispered.
"I'm rich. I'll pay the bills. Now let her go." Daehyun was really annoyed that he had to explain Yongguk that he was rich and stuff, but if he wanted to safe Katara, he had to do everything, that Yongguk let go. Slightly Daehyun put his hands under Kataras body and lifted her up.
She was like a marionette. Didn't move, nothinng. Immediately the doctor was beside Daehyun and took Katara. 
"Please bring her to the Asan Medical Center.", Daehyun pleaded.
"Can her family pay for the billd there?", asked the doctor, while he put Katara on the carrying and investigated her.
"She doesn't have...I-I mean yes. I'm her...her cousin.", he lied. He didn't wanted to waste anytime because of explainations.
"Then, what's her name?", asked another man.
"Her name is Ka..", he stopped and bit his lips. "Her name is Hyunah. Kim Hyunah."





2. view

"DAEBACK! WUHU!", shouted one of the guys.
"Faster, Faster!", screamed another one and I stepped the accelerator.
"Yeeeah! You really lern fast.", he patted my shoulder. I just laughed loud.
This was my first time that I ride a car. At first I was scared but now, it made really fun.
"Left curve!", shouted one from behind. As fast as I could I turned the steering wheel and put on some more speed.
I heard some of them gaving each other high fives. "Good job.", they all laughed.
But only now I saw a girl on the street. "OH MY GOSH! STOP!", one of them shouted.
"I CAN'T", I shouted back and pressed accidentally the accelerator.
"ING HELL NO! ZELO STOP!", Zico shouted next to me, but it was too late. I bumped into the girl and she flew some metres away on the ground. Only when I bumped in her the car stopped.
For a few second we just sit there and watched the girl lying on the ground. She didn't move. Then I looked to her face and my jaw fell. 

Katara.

"Zelo, drive, quick!", said Zico with a smother voice. I couldn't answer. I was speechless.
"Aish.", suddenly I left Zico's feet pressing the accelerator and we drove again.
"W-wait, no.", stuttered Taeil. "Stop Zico. We have to help her!", yelled Taeil.
"Help her? Are you crazy? She is defenitly dead!", he yelled back. You could here his fear.
I couldn't say or do something I just sat there and watched Zico arguing with the other hyungs.
"Dead, no way.", whispered U-Kwon.
"What do you mean with 'no way'? Of course, didn't you see Zelo bumped...", he stopped talking and looked at me.
"Zelo?"
I didn't answered I just looked out of the window.
"Zelo answer me." Zico had it hard, to talk and to drive from the passenger seat. But I couldn't answer. I couldn't speak right now.
"Hyung, he's too pale.", said P.O.
"I see it myself, .", said Zico angry and stopped the car.

"Zelo.", Zico put his both hands on my shoulders. "It wasn't your fault, arasso?"
I looked at him, but I didn't answered. *What have you done Zelo? You killed her*
"Can you answer me Zelo. Nodding is also fine.", said Zico. But I didn't move.
"He's in a shock.", commented U-Kwon.
"Listen Zelo.", Zico began. "No matter what happened now, it wasn't your fault ok? She didn't took atteintion. She was the one who ran to the street."
*Is he really giving her the blame?*, I thought in disbelieve.
"And no one, really no one can find out that it was us ok? We drove away when SHE bumped into the car. For the rest of our lives we would stay in prison. Do you want that, Zelo, huh?", he shook me.
Finally I shook my head. Zico sighed in relief.
"Then we'll forget about it. No one will find out, because it isn't even our car.", he sighed again. "Now, let's get out of the car."
"But if someone saw us?", asked O.P. desperate.
"This car has tinted windows, no one saw us. Now, get out.", he was the first one who opened the door and jumped out. One by one followed him, also me.
"Let's go home, and forget about it arasso?", he said and put his arm on my shoulder. "Common' let's go."
I followed him. My body was here but my mind was still on the street were I bumped into Katara. Zico only tried to convince me, that it wasn't my fault, because he didn't wanted to get in prison, not because he cared for me.
He didn't cared about anyone apart from himself.

*She has to be alive, please be alive.* and with this I fainted.







"Soon you can leave the prison.", smiled one of the jailer.
"What are you going to do, when you're free?"
"I'll visit my wife and my precious daughter.", smiled Sota while he chopped wood.
"They'll be happy, seeing me.


---------------------------------------------------------
Hopfully you enjoyed the chapter :)