Trust

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"Haneul, please talk to me.", Daehyun begged at home, but she wouldn't cooperate. She would just ignore him and behaving like nothing had happened.

"I'll go to bed now.", she announced and leaved his side.

He sighed frustrated. What should he do? He was really sorry. He shouldn't have said that he wanted to send her back to China. It was harsh.

He could really understand her. She doesn't remeber her past. The only thing she knows is that she was born here and that's it. 

He could really understand her, but then again he was scared. When she would know about her past...wouldn't she have a totally breakdown? Her mother and her brother are dead, her father is somewhere unknown what's also a danger thing and Yongguk could ruin everything.

Yongguk.

Yongguk.

How much Daehyun hated this boy. He wanted to take Haneul from his side. Haneul was his first and only love, so why did he had to mess up with him. 3 years had past. He could find someone else.

But no. He was still in love with Haneul.

And it seems like Haneul wants to meet Yongguk in the future. He couldn't allow that. Never.



"Are you sleeping?", he asked when he entered the bedroom.

"No, I'm not.", she whispers but Daehyun could hear her.

"Are you still mad at me?", Daehyun asks sad.

"I'm not mad Daehyun.", she sat up on the bed and patted the spot next to her. Gladly he sat himself on the bed.

"But I don't understand you.", she clarified. "Why are you behaving like this when Yongguk's name is mentioned?"

"What do you mean with behaving like this...", he muttered and looked away. Of course he behaved childish, but still Haneul was his now.

"You're becoming over protective and slightly rude...it seems like you are jealous."

She stopped talking and looked at the bedsheet she was lying in. "Does", she started and Daehyun looked at her.

"Does he...does Yongguk know me, Daehyun?", she asks. His eyes widen in shock. Did Yongguk tell her something?

"No. Of course not. He has nothing to do with you Haneul.", he lied.

"But he still knows me.", she stated confused. Yongguk had to know her or he wouldn't had metioned the flowers and frappachino.

"Haneul. Do you trust me?", he asked all of sudden. She looked at him surprised. Was that even a question.

"Of course.", she said without hesistation.

"Then let's do 2 things and don't ask why."

She nodded slowly. Daehyun looked so serious.

"First of all...transfer school. You're just getting irritated by Bang Yongguk. And there are so many other schools where you can teach chinese, so it won't be a problem."

He chuckled quietly to himself. "Still I don't understand why you wanted to become teacher. But forget about it."

He came to the next point and looked more serious. "Second..marry me."

Now it was Haneul's time to laugh. "But we are already engaged pabo."

"I know.", he said without a smile which made Haneul's vanished. "But I want you to marry me."

He took her hand in his and hold it tight. "Promise me...no matter what happen you'll marry me. Even if I tell you, that I want to marry you right now, you'll come with me without questioning and marry me, arasso."

She looked at him with surprised eyes but nodded. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Then let's go to sleep now. Tomorrow I'll fill out the papers for your transfer."

She nodded again and Daehyun took off his clothes and laid next to her.

"Good night, my heaven.", he said affactionately and gave her a kiss on the forhead.

"Good night oppa.", she said and Daehyun fell fastly asleep.

But not her.

What was his problem?

Why did she had to change the school? She liked it. She liked the people. She wanted to stay. But Daehyun was her beloved. She should listen to him, shouldn't she?

But she had that disturbing feeling that she had to find more out about Yongguk. He seems like he knows a lot about her, but then, why wouldn't he tell her that he knows her? Was there a problem? Did anything happen between them?

But Daehyun said, they are nothing but strangers.


But then again...could it be that they were strangers with memories?






                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"YAH! Are you drunk again? Aish! Stand up, or I'm gonna whoop your .", Zico shouted at Zelo but he wouldn't move.

He was lying on the ground with some beer bottles on his side.

"3 years and he's still like this?", said U-Kwon and shook his head.

Block B was at Zico's place and everytime they came, they see Zelo drunk or starring out of the window.

3 freaking years had past, but Zelo couldn't handle with the fact that he had killed someone.

Of course, it wasn't sure if he did or if he didn't, but he never saw her again. She had been disappeared like a ghost. He had almost called every hospital and asked for her, but there was no Katara in her age in there. He remembered where she used to live, but then he got there, he only saw the completly burned house.

And this was it. He has no idea if she had a brother or a sister, where her parents were. He had no idea.

Guilt was eating him like crazy. The first months he had always nightmares and started screaming in the middle of night. But he wanted it to stop. So badly. So he found his peace in alcohol.

His hyungs tried to cheer him up. They had to, because in the end they were still his hyungs. But it didn't helped a bit.

Zelo was young, but he wasn't stupid. His hyungs were just kind to him and still accepted him, because they were afraid. Zelo could still ran to the police and tell them what happened. But it wouldn't only be his end, but also their ends. So it would be better if they have him by their side to see if he would get week or not.

There were moments he wanted to confess, but then again he remembered his hyungs. Even if it was ridiciouless, he cared for them. Even if  their concern had been fake, he still cared. When he left his father, it was them who took care of him. No one else, but them.

So it was better he would just shut up and forget about the pain for some hours with his alcohol.



"YAH! I'm talking to you! Stand up!", Zico kicked him and Zelo looked up.

"Hyuuuuuuung~", he sang drunk. "What brings you here."

"I live here jackass.", he stated. "Now stand up, or-"

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Aish, whose that'?", Zico walked to the door and opened it.


"Yes?", he asked annoyed and looked the man in his suit.

"Are you Zico?", the man asks.

"Who wants to know that?", he raised one of his eyebrown.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I should introduce myself.", he bowed slightly.

"I'm mister Kang...or let's better say, I'm Katara's father."



---------------------------------------------------


here for you guys :D

it has been awhile since I updated.

It was an update for everyone who asks themselfs what happened to Zelo.

Comment please!! :))