Dinner

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"Arasso, you did very well today! Let's play a game now.", Katara started to explain the new game to the children while Yongguk looked at her threw the window. He smiled like an idiot. Seeing Katara smiling and happy...and alive. That was the greatest feeling ever.
3 years had past but still, seeing you smiling brought his heart to race.
Of course he should go now, he had also a class waiting in the gym, but he had to admire you. He missed you too much.

"Seonsaengnim? What are you doing here again?", asked Haneul from the side.

Yongguk jerked surprised and looked shocked at her. "You scared my Haneul.", he breathed in and out.

"Seonsaengnim, why are you always here?", she asked curious.

. How should he explain, why he were always there? But then he thought about it and remembered that he didn't own her an answer.

"Haneul, you are late just like me. Let's keep it for a secret ok.", he winked at Haneul who blushed a bit.

"Arasso, seonsaengnim.", she smiled shyly and left the corriodor first.

*Thank god.*, he thought relieved. Then he looked back to Katara and smiled again.

Today he would try to bring your memories back.

He looked at his clock and widen his eyes in surprise. He was again 15 minutes too late. "Aish!", he scolded and ran towards the gym to finally start his lessons





                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lunch time.

He looked for Katara in the building but she was no were to see. He walked back to the staff room where he found you sitting alone in a corner and eating.

"Hey.", Yongguk smiled.

She looked up to him and she gently smiled, but then she remembered Daehyun's words. Her smile faded and she looked away.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

"I uhm...I have to leave anyway.", she stood up immediately. Yongguk looked at her surprised.

"Oh, I know. You want to eat outside, don't you?", he smiled also friendly. "It's great weather outside and I'm sure you would like to see the flowers next to our jards."

"Actually I- wait.", she looked surprised at Yongguk. "Flowers?"

He nodded. "We have many kind of flowers, espescially roses."

"Roses?"

He nodded again.

"Why do you thing I would like flowers?"

Now he looked a bit surprised but then he shook his head and looked down.

"You seem to be the typ of woman who likes flowers."

Yongguk new Katara's big love towards flowers. Also when she liked to seem the hard typ of woman who liked to beat other and to scold often, inside she was very soft inside...just like him.

Only now he saw, how alike, he and Katara were.

He looked up to her again, but her face was emotionless.

"But if you don't like flowers...", he started, but she interrupted him.

"I do like flowers."

"Oh, really? That means...I guessed right.", he smiled about his success. Of course he knew it.

"Yes, espescially roses."

"Oh that's great. So, would you like to go and look at them?"

"No."

Yongguk wasn't sure if he heared right. Did she just admit that she loved flowers and then rejected his offer?

"I'm sorry teacher Bang. But we should better not talk to each other. I know this is harsh and unfriendly, but I think, it's better like that."

She bow slightly and left the staff room.

Yongguk stood dumbfounded there like he had just see a bomb exploding infront of him.

Something was wrong. She wouldn't reject him like that. Never. When she still was the Katara he knew and loved, she would have never rejected him like that. 

*Daehyun*, he thought *This bastard* Of course, it was Daehyun's fault, of course. 

But Yongguk wasn't the typ who would give up that easily. Never.


                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Katara! Katara!", he could after her, after school had ended and ran towards her.

She didn't turned around, she kept on walking. He reached her just in time and graped her shoulder to turn her around.

"Teacher Bang?", she asked surprised.

"I told you, to calm me Yongguk.", he smiled.

"Teacher Bang, I told you earl-"

"Let's have a coffe.", he interrupted her.

"What?", she asked in disbelieve. Didn't she rejected him, just hours ago?

"Let's have a coffe.", he repeated.

"Teacher Bang?", she looked at his hand, which was still on her shoulder, which he put immediately down. "S-Sorry."

"Listen.", Yongguk started. "I know you don't know me...but I think we can still be...yeah friends."

She wanted to interrupt him, but he just continued.

"Since it's a long time ago that you saw Seoul, I can take you around and if you think that this is too much and that you don't trust me, let's have a coffe, so you'll know me better."

She looked like she was struggeling with herself. In one point she would like to drink a coffe with him and talk to him, not to know only him better but also herself. When he would take her around, maybe she would recognize some things and remember...
But than there was Daehyun, her fiance. The one who don't wanted her to go out without him. The one who is always concern and leave her side. She isn't even allowed to go shopping alone.
She don't understand his reasons, since in China she was free like a bird. But here...did he hide something?

"Katara?", he brought her back from her thoughts, what surprised herself.

*Why do I react at this name?*

"Why do you always call me Katara? It's not the first time.", she noticed.

"Oh!..uhm I-I don't know...uhm, well...", Damn what should he say now? Maybe it would be just better when he changes the topic.

"Don't change topics Ka-Haneul. Do you go on a coffe with me?"

She really thought about it, but when she was about to deny he said something where she was really unable to say something.

"But anyway, I don't like coffe that much...what do you think about a frappacchino?"

From where did you knew that?! Roses AND Frappacchino? She loved frappacchino like her own life. But almost nobody knew frappacchino, and now guy would invite a girl to drink a FRAPPACCHINO with her. With MUCH cream and chocolate.

Did he knew her? Did he knew her before she lost her memories? Who was he? Or maybe it was just a fluke.

AAAAH! Damn it! 

"I...", she started but then she heard again a familiar voice calling her.

"HANNIE!", and Daehyun walked with a annoyed face towards them two.

"You again?", Daehyun asked annoyed.

"Just the same thing, I wanted to say to you.", Yongguk looked also pissed.

"You still know, that she is engaged, don't you?", Daehyun wrapped his arm around Katara's shoulder possessive.

"But not married yet.", Yongguk commented and Daehyun walked towards him, now only few inches away from him.

"Don't dare.", he whispered angry.

"Stop me from it.", Yongguk raised his one eyebrown.

"Hey, you two. Stop it! Now.", Katara takes Daehyun's arm and pushed him back to her.

"Let's go now please.", she still pushed him until he gave in and took her hand in his.

"Arata, let's go.", he gave one more warning glare at Yongguk who just turned around and walked his own home.



"Didn't I told you not to talk to him.", Daehyun scolded in the car.

"I tried, but he walked after me and-"

"Did you tell him, that you don't want to talk to him?", he asked angry.

"I did-"

"Then why does he keep talking to you?"

"I don't know-"

"I think it is better when I take you back to China.", he looked straighted.

"Daehyun...", she whispers. "Why are you like this? You know why I'm here, why...why...", she stoped talking and Daehyun glanzed to her.

She was crying and hiding her sobs with her hand.

He stoped immediately the car.

"Haneul.", his anger immediately fadded when he saw her cryin, it hurted him bad.

"Haneul.", he cupped her face and caressed it. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry.", he whiped her tears away.

When she didn't stoped he hugged her tightly and patted her back. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

Slowly she stoped crying and she backed off. She didn't looked at Daehyun's face, she looked outside the window on her left.

"Haneul.", he wanted to touch her hand but she put it on her lap.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"You know how important this is to me...to find something out about my family, my friends...my life... and you, you...", she stopped talking and closed her eyes.

Daehyun felt like dying. He would like to tell her everything, really, but he can't. The shock she once had was...was very painfull for him. It was like she had her car accident again...completly helpless.
No, he couldn't and he wouldn't.
In this state he liked her the most. Only Haneul. Haneul who only knew him and could trust him. Not someone else...not Yongguk...


"Can we drive home now, I'm tired.", she said, still her eyes closed.

"Manager Kang invited us for dinner today...and it's really important..."

"Then let's go."

"Are you sure?", he asked concern. 

"You never have time for me Daehyun. If I can spent only few hours with you, even if it has something to do with her company, than I have to be fine with it."

"That's not true..."

"I don't want to argue anymore. Let's go to your important and prescious manager."

"Haneul please, don't be like this."

"Leave me alone. Drive." and with this she stoped talking even if Daehyun always tried to start a conversation.

She wasn't in a good mood, but she was a great actrice of hiding her emotions.




                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Manager Kang, your guests are here.", announced a butler.

"Let them in.", he nodded and the butler left the room again.

Manager Kang drank from his glass of wine and read one of the important documents.

"Manager Kang. Mister and Misses Jung." and Haneul and Katara entered the big dinning room.

"Ah, Mister Ju-", he stoped immediately in his words and let his glass fall on the ground. It splintered in thousand pices and Haneul and Daehyun looked surprised at manager Kang.

The butler immediately came with a towl and tried to rescue the carpet from the wine as good as he could and sweeped the glass pices away.

While this process manager Kang hadn't moved an inch. He wasn't sure if his eyes were playing a joke with him or not.

Katara. His own daughter Katara, was now standing infront of him. 

"Are you alright manager Kang?", she asked concern.

Manager Kang? Is his own daughter calling him manager Kang? Didn't she recognized him or what?

"Manager Kang, would you like to have a new glass of wine?", asked the butler and got out of his daze. 

"Yes, please.", he swallowed hard.

The butler bowed and left the room. Now only the three of them were in the room and an akward silence spread in the room.

"Anyway.", Daehyun cleared his throat. "This is my fiance.", he introduces Haneul and she bow.

"Good evening Manager Kang. My name is Park Young Haneul.", she smiled friendly towards him.

She was smiling? Towards him? Him who had almost beat her everyday?

Like a robot he bow down and pointed to the food. "Please sit down, let's have dinner."


Even if Daehyun tried to make conversation with him about their companys, manager Kang was only focused on Haneul, who always smiled friendly to him, when she met his gaze.

*She looks like her mother*

"Misses Jung.", manager Kang started carefully. "Where did you raise? Your husband told me that you two lived in China."

She looked surprised at him. Normaly all the clients of Daehyun didn't paid attention to her. They only wanted to talk about money and papers and whatever, but he now was curious about her, her life.

"No, manager Kang. I raised here in Korea but 3 years ago my husband and I decided to go living in China."

He nodded and still continued looking at her.

Katara felt uncomfortable what Daehyunn sensed in a way.

"Manager Kang. Me and my wife leave now. We had a long day and we would like to take a rest."

Daehyun stood up and so did Haneul gratefully.

"Y-Yeah, it's ok. Drive savely.", he bowed.

"Have a good night, manager Kang.", Haneul wished him and she left with Daehyun



                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Manager Kang.", his secret agent answered.

"Look for every information you find about Park Young Haneul and find a conection between her and Park Katara.", he demanded.

"And look for accidents, no matter what kind of accidents. Accidents which happened 3 years ago."

"Yes Manager Kang.", and they both hung up.


She lost her memorie, he knew you. She would have had recognized him, even after these years, but she didn't.



*I'll find out what happen to you, my little daugher...and I'll thank the person who did that to you...just because of him, I'll be able to end your life   easily*

Signed: Daddy