Oppa

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

I didn't talk to Yongguk. On the way home, he tried everything. He made jokes, danced, rapped, also did some strange aegyo (and these were really strange, with his deep voice.)

But I was still mad. Who the hell he thinks he is to call me a ?!
They next day he apologized, but I didn't cared. Yes it's true, I love him, really, but no one. really NO ONE calls me a !

I went to my class room still ignoring him. Normaly I would forgive him easily but I was on my periode, so I was a littlw bit to sensitive.
He went with me in the class room and was still apologizing, when our teacher came in.

"I think you don't belong to this class.", Mr Lee lift an eyebrow.
"Neh, I'm sorry, I'll leave.", with a sign he went outside the class.

Mr. Lee began his lession and I was sad and pissed. Why did he call me like that? Am I really behaving like ?
I made a pout.
Daehyun looked at me. Put I didn't cared, I just went on pouting and being in a bad mood.

After lession didn' went immdiatlly home. I knew Yongguk would wait on the gate for me and apology over and over again.
I went to the soccer field and watched some guys playing.
Our soccer time was great. They played very good and had also won some prices.
I recognized a familiar voice.
"YAH, TO THE LEFT YONGHWA!" It was Daehyun.
Now my look was only focused to him. He looked great. Playing soccer suited him very well.
After I began being tired of it, I went to the dance studio.

It was my second home. The great big dance studio. I went to the locker and put my dance clothes on.
I went back to the dance studio, put music on and began to dance on the beat of justin timberlake.
Everytime when I danced I felt free and new.

I knew that my mom was also a dancer when she was young, a ballerina, but then she had an accident and broked her leg. It was such a bad broke that the doctor told her, that her leg will never be like before, and that she'll never be able to dance again.
She tried hard but it didn't worked. So gave up.
All the time she told me, that it isn't such a big deal, but deep in her eyes, I saw her saidness.

After I've danced so much, that I hardly could breath, I went to the locker again.
Next to the femal locker, was the male locker and I heard a angel like voice in there.
Slinky I went to the male door, and opened it a little bit.
I could hardly see someone, but the voice was so beautiful, that I had to push the door a little bit brighter to earn more of this wonderful sound.


Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It's a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I'm in jail- it's ok- If only I have you I can live


(B.A.P- Secret Love)

The guy stopped singing and put his t-shirt of.
I was so in trance that I didn't realized that I was already leaning against the door. My heart jumped. This voice was an angel voice.
I was leaned so on the door, that it went opened I fall on the floor, on the side of the male locker.

The guy turnt around and became round eyes. So did I. It was Daehyun. 
'Impossible' I thought.
"Y-yah! What the hell are you doing here?", he was so shocked that he didn't put his clean t-shirt on and just stoof there.
I didn't realized that. I was only thinking of his voice and how my heart was jumping.
I stood up and looked at him.
"Your voice is amazing.", I said without a thought.
He blushed.
"Are you stalking me?", he asked. 
"N-no, I was just dancing and then I hea...", now I recognized that he didn't had a t-shirt on. His chest was nacked and sweaty.
Immidiatlly, I blushed. It was so freaking emberecing.
"Then what?", he came closer to me. I didn't know if he knew that he wasn't wearing a t-shirt, and we to were in a locker. Alone.
"I-I-I", I blushed more. I knew I looked like a tomato.
He came closer and closer. He bend down.
'Otokae?', was my only thought.
Then he smell at me. He made a discusted face and turnt arround.
"You're smelly." he just said.

I just stood there. Blushed and shocked. When I realized what he said, I went angry.
"Y-yah! Listen, I don't stalk you or some other creepy things. I was dancing and then I heard your voice. That's it!"
You turnt around, about to go, but Daehyun hold you wrist.

"Do you really think, I'm letting you go like this?", he lifted an eyebrow. So did I.
"Why not?", I shooted back.
"Well...I was training. Innocently, I was about to change my clothes but then a female girl came in my locker."
I knew what he wanted to. How hard I knew it.
He said the words really slowly.
"ual Harassment"
"YAAAH!", I shouted and put my hand out of his handle. I pointed my finger on him.
"Don't dare anyone telling that!"
"Oh, so you admit!", he smirked. 'Damn.' I thought.

"Put of course, I can keep quiet." , he simply said and put finally his t-shirt on.
"But..?", I knew these typ of persons. They force people to do thing they don't wanted. But I've never thought Daehyun is like that. He was so quiet but now he was a different person.
"But you have to call me oppa now.", he gave back. 
My mouth fell open.
He turnt to me and put his hand under my chin to close my mouth.
I punshed his hand away.
"OPPA?", I screamed this word.
"Yes, oppa."

I hated this word. It made a women so dependet to a men. But I was an independet woman! No guy told me what and when I had to do my things! No one!

"I can't!", I said in anger. Everything but not 'oppa'
"Why not? Do you already have an oppa?", he asked with a innocent look.
"Is it, this bad looking guy, who walked with you in the class today and apologized a thousand times?", he continued.
I blushed. Yes I loved Yongguk, but the way I was thinking was also too strong to call him 'oppa'.

"No. I don't have any oppa! I'm a liberal minded woman, and I don't want to call anybody 'oppa'."
"Don't take it like we're together now...think like I am you big brother now.", he smiled and put his hand and on my head.

This was absolutly the same thing, what my brother used to do. Putting a hand on my head and smiling.
Tears came up so immdiatlly and fell, before I could do something.
I turnt arround and wiped my tears away.

"Yah, are you alright?", he sounded worried. I just nodded.
"I'm sorry but I can't call you oppa, is there may another thing you want. Like a cake or something?", I asked him without turning arround.
I felt his look on my back.
He put his hand on my shoulder and turnt me arround. He looked into my eyes, like he was trying to read them.
But then he sighed and began: "Well if you don't want to call me oppa..."

He put his t-shirt of again and he wided his arm.
"OPPA IS FINE!", I shouted and ran away. I heard him quietly laughing.

I ran until I reached the school gate. I couldn't breath anymore and fell on the ground, trying to get some air.

"Yah, are you alright?", Yongguk came towards me.
"What are you doing her?", I asked breathless.
"I was waiting for you.", he simply answerd and helped me to get on my feets.
"But the school ended 2 hours ago.", still breathless you looked at him.
"I was waiting for you.", he repeated.

I stared at him. He was waiting 2 hours for me. Me heart began a new race.
"What?", he asked, feeling unwell under my stare.
"I hope, I'll never lose you.", I just said, without thinking.
"Why are you saying this?", Yongguk looked confiused.
"It's just..." I wanted to tell him, how I felt, because this time I wasn't scared. I was ready to reveal my love to him and may destroy our friendship, when a familiar voice shouted:

"Yah, Katara, how do call me now?", Daehyun smirked.
There were some guys of his soccer team, staring at him, then at me.
'I swear, one day I'll kill you for this Daehyun', was my only thought.
"Katara?", Yongguk asked, his look on Daehyun.
"I won't forget calling you like this!", I answerd, not thinking of calling him out loud 'oppa'.
"Say it!", he said, still this smirk on his face.
'Don't', everything shouted in me. But if I wanted to stay in this school, and not to be bullied more, than I already was, I had to.
"Bye, Daehyun oppa, see you tomorrow.", I waved and pushed, the absolutly shocked Yongguk with me.
I didn't wanted to see the smilies and laughs of Daehyuns friends.

After a few minuts Yongguk was rested of his shock and looked down on me.
"Oppa?", he raised an eyebrow.
"Please, I don..."
"Is this the reason why you hope, you'll never lose me?"
"No, it's.."
"Is this guy your bofriend now?", he was pissed. Really pissed.
"Yongukk..", I started.
"Katara? Why did you call Daehyun 'oppa'? Is he your bofriend now? Yah!", Himchan ran towards us and began already to start question before he reached us.

Yongukk turnt arround and left. 
'Aish, Himchan you punk', you thought angryly.
"Omo, why is he leaving?", Himchan asked, when he reached me. He shrugged, and continued.
"So my girl. Back to you. Why did you call him 'oppa'? I thought you're sooo liberal- minded and stuff like that. My girl wants get settled!", he burst into laugher.
I just groan. And went home, leaving the confiused looking Himchan.

'One day I'll kill you Himchan. Really! And if Yongguk never wants to talk to me again, I'll bury you with my own hands', I tought in anger.