Fury

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"NO KATARA", Yongguk shouted. I was laying in his arms.
"No, no, no, Katara please.", he pleaded.
"WAKE UP!", he screamed once again. His voice huskyer then ever.
"K-Katara?", I heard another male voice which come more from left.
"KATARA!", Himchan voice shouted out of nowhere and a felt a hand on my cheek.
"The knife is still sticked in her stomach!", said Jongup shocked.
"Blonde guy, call an ambulance! Now!", Himchan comanded. I think he said that to Daehyung, because he called him 'blonde guy'.

"You don't have to.", I said in my normal voice. I opened my eyes and looked into 4 shocked faces. Yongguk's face was the closest and I saw some tears in it.
No one answered me, they were just looking down on me in a shock. I stood up.
"I'm fine.", I said with a smile. I took the knife and put it out of my jacket.
"I thank god, that I choosed this jacket today!", I smiled in everyone faces. They kept on saying nothing and looking at me.
"Did you see the faces of Block B?", I burst into laugher.
"I'm such a good actor.", I praised myself in happyness.
"I think, I gave them a lesson now! They won't dare coming near me or you.", I had a bright smile on my face. But my smile disappeared when I saw again in the faces. There wasn't any shock anymore...there was anger...a lot of anger.
"Did I do something wrong?", I asked innocent.
"YAH! YOU PUNK!", screamed Himchan, ready to kill me.
"ARE YOU INSAIN?", asked Daehyun, also ready to kick me in my .
"W-what? I ju.."
"SHUT UP!", screamed Himchan, Daehyun and Yongguk who was now on his feets.

"But..."
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!", screamed Yongguk.
"But..."
"DID YOU WENT CRAZY OR WHAT?", he continued screaming.
"No, I ..."
"DO YOU THING THIS IS FUNNY?"
"Heck no, I wa..."
"GETTING INFRONT OF ME WHILE HE TRIED TO STICK THE KNIFE IN MY STOMACH?!"
"Yongguk, I..."
"SHUT UP!", he screamed louder than before.

I went quiet. I was afraid of these boys now. Their faces were red because of anger.
"This girl is unbelievable.", said Himchan angry.
"I think she lost her brain because of all the kimchi she ate this day.", said Daehyun also in a very harsh tone.
"Yah!", I began, but Daehyun immediately screamed:
"SHUT UP!" I went quiet again. Yes I was really afraid of them now.

"Kimchi?", asked Yongguk confiused. Daehyun didn't answered. His gaze was still at me and he had a really bad glare.
"Anyway, why were you here?", asked Jongup. He was the only one who wasn't shouting at you. Daehyun sighed and explained that we were hanging out a bit until Block B came to make some trouble.
Himchan was only shooking his head.
"This girl always provoke.", he said, still shooking his head. I opened my mouth to say somthing but he lifted a finger.
"If you dare saying something, I'M going to pull the freaking knife in your freaking mouth, get that?" I pouted, but didn't say a thing.
Yongguk sighed really frustrated.

"But why were you even here? You don't even know this place Katara." I didn't say a thing.
"Katara?", he asked again. I was still not saying a thing.
"Not only stupid but also deaf now, or what?", asked Himchan very unfriendly. You gave him glare, and showed with your hand that you weren't allowed to talk because of him.
"This is so ing ridiculous.", said Yongguk very angry.
"Speak.", was the only thing Himchan said, while he was shooking his head.
"Thank you.", I said sarcasticly. I opened my mouth to tell them what happened but then I closed it again.

'Should I betray Zelo?', I thought sad. 'These are my friends, but...'
"It has something to do with you boyfriend, am I right?", asked Daehyun suddenly.
"BOFRIEND?", asked Himchan and Jongup a bit too loud. Daehyun nodded.
"He apologized for some reason at Katara. When they said if she don't any contact anymore with them, she has to break up with this guy...what was his name? Zumo?"
"Zelo.", I sighed. 'I hate to betray people. I can't tell them.', was my finally thought.
"Is he really your boyfriend?", asked Yongguk.
"Of course not Yongguk, you now that I lov...", immediately I shut my mouth. There were 3 other guys and I couldn't confess my love to Yongguk again infront of them.
"No he is not my boyfriend.", I said firmly.
"But why..."
"Long storie Daehyun.", I interrupted him. I was tired of that stuff.

"I thought you were her boyfriend.", said Jongup all of sudden.
"She would never ever call a guy oppa, but you..."
"He is also not my boyfriend!", ok this discussion who was or wasn't your boyfriend made you angry.
"Then but why were you here?", Yongguk brought back the old topic.
"B-because I-I...", 'Think, Katara, think!'
"I got lost."
I was greeted from 4 irritaided faces. I laughed nervously.
"I was about to..uuum..to go to a shop."
"Which shop?", asked Jongup.
"A...uuuhm...", I looked around.
"Flower shop!", I said a bit too loud.
"Flower shop?", asked Himchan in unbelief. I nodded.
"Yes, of a very fame one. And as you know, that I love flowers, I took the...uhmm..bus. Yeah...and then I got lost...b-because I took the wrong one."
'Please believe me!', I prayed.
"You're really stupid.", said Himchan. I gave him a glare, but finally he believed me, that was enough for now.
"Our pabo.", said Jongup nicely and put his arm on my shoulder. But then his face changed in confiusion.

"But why were you acting that you were dead or something." he scratched his his occiput. I began smiling again.
"Finally something important!", I smiled and looked into everyones eyes, to take their attention.
"Look, at first I didn't knew what to do when he stick the knife in my jacket.", I imitated Zicos move.
"But then I got an idea! I knew you would only get in trouble and began a fight or something, so the genius in me, told me to act like I fell in a faint. Haha, I knew that they would get scared and ran away!", I put my both hands on my hips.
"You're welcome!", I said and laughed. I was really happy that my show was so realistically.
When I looked again in the face of the other, I got 4 death glares. Also from Jongup. Really JONGUP!

"This girl is insain.", said Daehyun again and turned around.
"I go home now."
"But..."
"Girl you are insain!", were his last words when he left.
"I really worried about you.", said Jongup disappointed.
"But..."
"I go home now too.", he turned around and left us to.
Suddenly Himchan was next to me.
"Really? The genuis in you?", he laughed sarcastically and left to. I pouted.

Only Yongguk was still there. I didn't dare looking to him. His gaze were deathly.
Finally he sighed.
"Why were you really here?", he asked.
"I told you that I..."
"Don't lie to me. I know you better than anyone. Now tell me. Why.The.Heck.Where.You.Here.", with every word he came a step closer. 
'Run!', was the first thing I thought and I ran like the devel was behind me.
"YAH!", Yongguk shouted and ran after me.

Of course, I would fail. That was for sure. But my instinct told me to run, so I did. I always listen to them.
"Got ya, pabo!", he grabed my arm and pushed me to against a wall. He put his both hands on my shoulder. I couldn't ran away anymore. He bend down until he was on my level and looked straight in my eyes.
"You really dare running away from me?", he chuckled bitterly.
"This blonde hair guy is right, you're really insain."
"You are also blonde..." I mumbled.
"YAH!"
"Arasso, arasso.", I pouted. I looked into his eyes ans only now noticed the nearness. 

I was looking into his eyes, then I looked at his full lips. Damn they were so so soft, when you kissed him. I bit my under lip and looked again in his eyes. At first he wided his eyes because of my action then he chuckled. He came closer.
"Tell me why you got infront of me.", he whispered.
"I don't wanted you to get hurt.", I said. My heart was doing a race.
"Why should you be so stupid and risk your life?", I was a bit irritated but this came also because of my racing heart.
"You should know me better, don't you. Even if you don't love me, I love you. This is enough reason.", I said breathless.
He smiled and I stopped breathing. His smiled was breath taken and he was so close. In this moment I really thought, I would die because of his beauty.
"Who said that I don't love you.", he asked all of sudden. I was surprised, but I still answered his question.
"When I confessed my love to you, you didn't say a word."
"You should know me better, dont you?", he used the same sentence like me.
"I'm not a man who talks much, I show my feelings, what I already did.", he smiled once again. 'Breath Katara, breath!'
"Do you want me to show it once again?", he whispered and came closer. His face only inches away. I nodded slightly. I closed my eyes for ennjoying the next kiss.

"But not today!" Immediately I opened my eyes. He wasn't anymore so close, but his gaze was still at me.
"But why?", I felt like crying.
"Because you made me angry and I'm unforgiving", he simply answered.
"But you can make it amends."
"How?", I asked said. I really wanted that kiss.
"Be my girlfriend." His eyes were full with expectation. I smiled. I smiled really bright.
"Of course I want to be your girlfriend!", I laughed and hugged him.




*Meanwhile*

Hara,
You and Katara will regret what you've done to me.
When I come out, I'll find you two, and bring everything to an end.
Just wait
Sota


She couldn't breath anymore. She found that letter in her mailbox and was absolutly shocked.
How could he send a letter like this? When we'll he be out? What can she do to protect Katara, her daughter?
One question over the over came while she was shaking in fearness.
'He'll kill us.', was one of her bad thoughts.
"O-otokae?", she asked herself before she faint.