Break up

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"GET OUT!", Yongguk yelled. Zelo only woked up now and looked sleepy around. "Where am I?", he asked confiused, but he was already grabed on the collar by Yongguk. He liftet him up and threw him on the ground.
"Yongguk!", I yelled. "Why is he in your bed?", he asked  me angry but his gaze was at Zelo who was still laying on the ground.
"Why are you even here?", I yelled again. I hadn't expected him to be here! I now, it didn't looked good for me, but I had a very bed headache from yesterday.
"You dare asking me this now?", he yelled back and looked at me. His face was red because of anger.
I stood up from my bed, but fell again because my head was hurting to much.
"Aish." I whispered.

Slowly Zelo stood. He also seemed very pissed. "Dude, what's your problem?", Zelo asked very unfriendly. Immediatelly Yongguk grab his collar again. Zelo was taller than him, but he was no challange for Yongguk of course.
"You asked me what my problem is?", he snorted. "My problem is that you are in the bed of my girlfriend!", he yelled again.

"Girlfriend?", Zelo asked. He had such a deep sleep, that he didn't heard the first part of Yongguk yellings.
"Yes, girlfriend."

"We didn't do a thing, Yongguk.", I said with a weak voice. I felt ill. "Let go of him."
He ignored me and was still holding Zelo's collar.
"You belong to Block B, don't you?". Yongguk recognized Zelo from the one night.
"Yes I do. Problem?", said Zelo very provokating.
"Yes, I have." Yongguk lifted his fist and Zelo winced.

Yongguk looked at the big boy and sighed. He knew that this guy wasn't bad. He was just a stupid guy who wants to impress people who don't deserve it...just like he did.
He sighed and let go of his collar. Then he faced me.
"Why is he in your bed?", he asked again. I didn't answered. "Yah! Are you deaf?", he yelled.
"Stop yelling, my head is hurting!", she yelled back.
"Blame yourself.", he said, still with a raised voice.
"If you hadn't had drink so much, wouldn't had a headache."

I stood up and passed him. I remembered what happened last night. I felt embarassed and dumb. I tried to avoid his gaze and went to Zelo.
"Are you ok?" I asked him. He nodded, but his gaze was on Yongguk.
"He's really your boyfriend?", asked Zelo and tried to lift his arm, to point at Yongguk, but then he jerked of pain. I looked down, and I saw his arm was bleeding.
"Omo! How had that happened?", I asked worried and took his arm. Suddenly Yongguk pulled my hands away from Zelo's arm.
"Why do you touch him?", he asked.
"Because he's injured! Let go!", I got my hands out of his handle and looked at the ground. Then I saw some pieces of the broken cup.
"Oh no Zelo you just fell into glasses!", I shrieked and my head began to hurt harder. I hold one hand on my forehead.
"Come on, I take you to the hospital."

"There is no need in.", answered Yongguk for him. "He can go alone."
"Yongguk..."
"I said, he can go alone, basta!"
"It's ok Katara.", Zelo smiled lightly. "I don't want you to get in trouble."
I looked at his arm and shook my head. "No, you injured just in my house, so I have the responsibility for you."

I turned around and looked for a jacket. When I was about to catch it, Yongguk went on my way.
"You stay here. We have to talk."
"I don't want to."
"What?"
"I said, I don't want to talk with you, get that?" I said angry and pushed him away. I took my jacket and pushed Zelo out of my room. "Let's go.", I whispered. I took the keys and turned the last time to Yongguk.
"When you leave...close the door."




"You didn't injured bad, young man.", said the doctor. "You only have to keep attention, ok?", he patted Zelo's shoulders.
"Yes I will.", Zelo bow down and so did I.
"Thank you very much." I said to the doctor and I was about to go when he said.
"Miss Park, can I talk to you?". We took a few steps away from Zelo and the doctor cleared his throat.
"We cremate your mother. Her ash is in an blue urn.", he said.

I totally forgot. I shaked a bit. 
"When can I take her home?", I asked, like my mom was still alive.
"I can give it to you now, if you want.", he suggested. I shook my head.
"When I am alone, I'll take her.". The doctor nodded understanding.
"It's ok, you can get her, whenever you want.", he patted also my shoulder and left.

"What did he say?", Zelo asked me, when I reached him.
"Nothing important." I tried to smile.
When we were outside the hospital, I grabed Zelo's arm.
"I'm sorry for today.", I apologized. Smiling he shook his head.
"You really apology often.", he smiled.
"Often?", I was confiused.
"Already yesterday you apologized for no reason, while you were crying."
"Oh."

I didn't said something, and the silence was very akward. I cried infront of a well actually a guy I didn't really knew. But he was nice and warm hearted. I just liked him how he was, when he wasn't around his so called hyungs.

"I walk you home." I decided then.
"Your boyfriend will be angry.", he argued. I shrugged and pushed him. "Lead me."
"I live together with Zico hyung. Are you sure, that you want to bring me home?"
"WHAT?"
"You see.", he smiled.
"Why the heck, do you live with Zico?", I asked shoked. This sweet boy, with this idiot? In one house? No way!

But he didn't answered. He looked at the ground and his face was unreadable.
"You can't tell me?", I whispered. He shook his head.
"It's ok.", I patted his head and smiled. He looked at me and a little smile also appeared on his face.

All of sudden my head began to hurt again. *Crap* I hold my both hands on my head.
"The after efect of yesterday,", he laughed. I moaned.
"I didn't knew, that alcohol had such a big efect!"
"Of course it does! Haven't you ever drank alcohl before? At first you feel good but in the morning you regret it. Anyway, you are only 17 how did you get alcohol?"
"First: Why are you so good informed about alcohol?", I asked angry. "Did you drink?"
He looked everywhere apart from my face. I flicked his forehead. "Pabo!", I yelled, but regreted it because my head hurted.
"And only for your knowlege, I'm already 18."
"You had birthday?" he asked curious.
"Yes I had." I smiled, I liked his curious look. He looked so young.

"Let's celebrated it!", he jumped around foolish. I laughed.
"But it already past." I laughed.
"So what?", he stopped jumping. "Did you already celebrate it?"
"No, I didn't but..."
"Then we'll do it!", he took my hand and he dragged me along with him.
"Where do we go?", I asked while were running.
"We'll have fun.", he just said.




We reached a carneval.
"Wow.", I said amazed. It was so big, There were so many people with freaky colored hads. 
Other with some too big sun glasses on and other very funny t-shirts.
There were also so many atractions, that it was sure that me and Zelo would have fun.
"Didn't I told you, that we would have fun?", I smiled. I nodded exceted.

We reached our first station. It was the carousel. 
"You really want to go in there?", Zelo laughed at me. I nodded happily. "I love carousels!"
We stood in the line and waited, before we got reached the counter I remembered something.
"Oh ."
"What?", Zelo asked curious.
"I don't have any money." I had money, but it was at home and wouldn't touch it...until I leave.
"No problem!", Zelo took his wallet and it was full of money.
"Damn." I whispered. He just shrugged.

"Where did you get all that money from, huh?"
"Not on your buisness.", he shrugged.
"Yah, you dumb , if you do any..."
"Look it's our turn!", he smiled and pushed me to the counter.
"Don't pay for me!", I said and he and the cashier looked confiused.
"Why?"
"B-because, I don't want to." I tried to dragg him with me, but I failed, he was stronger than me.
"I thought, you love carousels?"
"No I don't. I hate them. Really. Let's go.", finally I could drag him away from the counter and the cashier was only shooking his head.

I really had a big problem, when a guy wanted to pay for me. Really, I hated it.

But what was I supposed to the now? I had no money, but he did. He wanted to pay for me, but I didn't him to. 
I didn't wanted to tell him, that I had a bit too much proud to take money from a man. 
Then I got an idea.

"Hey, I have a great idea!", I said happily. He looked again very curious.
"What about a selfmade dinner?", I smiled.
"Selfmade? By you?", he didn't looked confident.
"Yah!", I hit his arm. "I'm a good cooker!", I said proudly.
"But I want to ride some things!", he pouted.
"Then go, but without me!", I turned my back to him.
"Why?"
"Because I don't like carnevals. I hate them."
"But I thought..."
"You thought wrong!", I said loud. "Come on let's go!"

When we were still outside he was pouting.
"I'm sorry, but you won't regret myselfmade food. I swear!"

We walked back to my house. Infront of the door, I saw Yongguk and Daehyun. What were they doing here?

"Yah!", I said loud. "What are you two doing here?"
"Yes, it's also nice to see you Katara. I'm doing fine and you?", said Daehyun ironically. Then he look to Zelo.
"Isn't he the guy from last time?", he asked. I could only sigh.
"Yes I am. Problem?", Zelo gave back. Daehyun pushed himself away from the wall and looked Zelo from head to toe.
"Yes and it's you. Why are hanging out with Katara? I thought she should leave you and your precious hyungs alone." he said angry.
"I changed my mind, ok.", Zelo said annoyed.
"After injuring her? Great, so it does show that you guys have a heart.", Daehyun pointed out sarcastically.
"Ok stop!", I said annoyed.
"Daehyun, what are you doing here?", he looked surprised about my rough tone but he still answered.
"I waited for you...I have to talk with you Katara.", his faced changed. It looked strange.
"Then talk.", I said.
"Alone.", he said very serious. He came towards me and took my wrist and whispered in my ears: "Please."
When he faced me, I saw that he was relly serious.

Was it about his parents? Did he had problems again with them? Or was it something else.

"Unbelievable.", said Yongguk in anger. Only now I noticed that he didn't said a word, all the time.
"You don't even jerk away, when he's so near by you." Yongguk pointed out.
"What?", I asked confiused. He went to me with a serious face.
"Today morning I found you with this guy", he pointed to Zelo "and then you ignored me and left with him. And now him.", he pointed to Daehyun.
"Yongguk..."
"I don't want you to see them anymore."
"What?", I yelled.
"You get what I said!", he said with his husky voice. "You won't see these guys again, I'm your boyfriend!"
"Yongguk..."
"You guys, can go now." he ignored me. Zelo and Daehyun couldn't believe what they just heared.

*Only 2 months Katara. It's time. Now you have a good reason. Do it.*, someone said inside me. I knew one day I had to do it...but I didn't expected that it would be so soon.
*If you don't want him to get hurt, because of you, do it. Now.*

"I'm sick of it.", I whispered. Yongguk turned his gaze to me. "I'm sick of it.", I said louder.
"I'm sick of your freaking jealousy Yongguk!"
"W-what?"
"You can't tell me with who I'm hanging out or not. It's my own decision." I took a deep breath.
"Katara, listen..."
"I can't handle it anymore Yongguk.", my eyes began to tear up.
"You're too possessive." I whispered.
"But Katara..."
"We have to break up."

Yongguk frozed, also Zelo and Daehyun. No one expected that.

"Hey, hey.", Yongguk tried to laugh. "That's not a good joke."
I didn't answered. I just look at him. The tears were already on my cheeks.
"Hey.", he whiped one tear away. "I'm sorry, I overreacted. Of course you can do what you want. I'm sorry."
I put his hand away from my face.
"Katara.", he whispered. "I know that you have a hard time now. But I'm with you, you know that." Now he put his hands on my shoulder and shook me a bit. "Also when I'm sometimes too jealous, please don't mind. You know me. I also hate this."
"It's not only that Yongguk.", I put his hand away. Shaking I breath out.
"You also reject me." I said.
"You were drunk.", he tried to rescue our relationship. "We were drunk, we would had regreted it!"
"Do you know how much it hurts, when someone rejects you?", I asked.
"I-I'm sorry. But...", he surched for other arguements. "But I told you, when we are sober..."
"It's too late Yongguk."

I looked straight in his eyes and said the rudest things, I've said to him.

"You are the most possessive guy I know. I can't walk, talk, neither breath. Your jealousy makes me crazy. And you also rejected me. How do think I would handle it. Laugh and say, it's ok?! And you said you won't leave me. You said you won't let me alone, but you did that last night. But he.."
I pointed to Zelo. "..he was on my side. He console me, he was there for me."

"We just don't match together Yongguk." I turned around not to look at him. It was too painful.
"Katara, don't do this.", he whispered.
"Zelo, I'm sorry but I can't cook for you today, another time, ok?" I ignored Yongguk. "Daehyun, let's talk tomorrow."

I didn't waited any answer and just went to my door. With one hand I hold the door handle, with the other I surched for my key.
"No Katara.", Yongguk was behind me. His one hand over mine on the door handle, his other hand holded my wrist to stop looking for my key.

"I'm sorry, Katara. Really. What I did wasn't right, but please don't do this.", he whispered near my ear. "I love you."

*I'm so sorry Yongguk, I'm so sorry.*

I pushed his hand away, which was holding my wrist and took the key.

"Never touch or talk to me again, we're done." I opened the door and closed it immediately before Yongguk, could do or say anything else. It hurted so much.

"Katara, open the door!", he knocked against the door. "Katara, please! Open it!", he knocked harder.

I leand against the other side of the door while he was knocking and calling my name.

"Don't do this Katara! Katara! Open it! I'm sorry! Katara please! Please!"

I cried but I this was the only way, how I could protected him.

*I'm sorry Yongguk. Please Forgive me.*