Drunk 2

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

*You don't want me? Fine!*, I thought angry and sad. Yes I know, I was drunk, but in this moment I didn't cared. Yongguk refused me. Why did he do that? I love him and he loves me, so why the hell did he refused me. It was his chance!
He knew me better than everyone. He knew that I wouldn't do the first step when it belongs to something...well yeah, ual.
Only in this case, I was very very shy.
But know, he could do what ever he wanted with me. I was drunk, I wouldn't even care, what he would do. I would just enjoy it.
But he refused me.
"Pabo.", I whispered and hit my pillow. "Yongguk, you stupid idiot.", I hit the pillow again.

*Then I'll have fun on my own.* I thought and stood up. It was only 11.30 pm. The fun would only began now.

I was still dressed, so I took one soju bottle of my kitchen and went outside again.
I was still staggering, but I didn't cared. 
After minutes I saw another club, I've never seen before. Happily I went inside and I didn't regreted it.

They had the best music ever. Black american music was played all the time. Many girls were dressing baggy jeans or normal jeans. Some of them had caps other had some freaky printed t-shirts.
*This is my new place*, I thought happily and began to dance. Before I went inside, I had already drank, a half of the soju bottle, that I got with me. The rest I left outside. And now everything was fuzzy. I didn't saw clear anymore, but I didn't mind. I danced like crazy and yelled every song along.
Someone began to dance behind me, but I didn't cared. Yongguk refused me and he wasn't here, so why should I feel guilty. I was just dancing. So the guy and me danced and danced.
But suddenly I didn't felt good anymore. "Are you alright?", he asked. I shook my head and ran outside and there I began to vomite. I have drank too much. 
When I was ready with vomiting, everything rorated. I surched for a bench and found one, where I could sit down.

It was everything too much for me. My mothers death, knowing that my father will come out soon and Yongguk who refused me.
*Stupid Yongguk.* I thought again. If he would knew, that I had to leave soon, he wouldn't have had rejected me.
I tried to get my sense back, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Are you alright now?" a voice asked and I looked at his face. Everything was so fuzzy. I pinched my eyes together and recognized the face.

"Z-zelo?", I asked. He nodded, still his hand on my shoulder. He sat next to me and looked me from head to toe.
"You're drunk." It wasn't a question but I nodded.
"I never thought, that you are a girl who drinks.", he chuckled.
"I just drink if I'm sad.", I babble.
"That's not a good habit.", he noticed.
"I don't care!", I gave yelling back. "I just want to forget.", I whispered.
"Forget about what?", he asked curious. But then his voice began to shake: "If you mean the night with Zico...I'm so s-sorry."
At first I didn't get what he was saying, but then I remembered.
"Not about that.", I shook my head.

"Did he injured you?", he asked.
"Who?", I asked back.
"Zico." He said.
"Huh?", I gave back.
"Aigoo, you're really drunk. I mean the night were he almost killed you with the knife." he made some strange movements.
"Why? I thought I should leave you alone with your so called hyungs.", you gave back. You remembered the night very well and it still hurted you, knowing that Zelo really wanted to be one of Block B.
I pinched his arm. "Tell my. Why do you care?" I pinched his arm again. "Come on!"
"Because I was worried about you.", he simply answered.
"You mean, you were worried about yourself!", I babble. "If I would have got injured, you and your hyungs would be in big trouble!"

"So you were not injured? I knew it.", said a very familiar voice. I turned around and pinched my eyes together again. Then I saw him. Zico.

"H-hyung, w-what are you, doing here?", asked Zelo shaking. Zico ignored Zelo's question and looked down on me.
"You were just pretending, am I right?", he asked.
"Yes, I was!", I yelled and hit proud with my hand on my chest. "And I was good at it!"

"What's with her?", asked Zico Zelo.
"She's drunk.", replied Zelo.
"I see.", Zico became a dirty smile on his face. He bend down until he was on my level.
"So you're drunk sweety?", he asked me. I chuckled.
"Do you want to come with us?", he asked me. I chuckled again. I patted his shoulder and smiled.
"I'm may drunk, but not stupid, you know." I gave back and stood up, but fell into Zico's arm, because everything was rorating.
"Aish.", I whispered.
"Come on. Come with me.", he whispered in my ear.
"Forget it.", I gave back and pushed him away. He shrugged with his shoulders. "Ok then. Let's go Zelo."

He took few steps, but when he noticed that Zelo wasn't following him, he turned around. "Is there a problem?", Zico asked annoyed.
Zelo looked at me, then he bit his underlip. He faced Zico and asked: "Can I bring her home?"
"What?", Zico liftet his eyebrows in surprise.
"It's already late and here are so many strange people." He looked at me again. "Also in this state, she can be easily ."
"Yah!", I yelled.
"Also when I was dancing with her, she could hardly stay."
"You danced with me?" I babbled.
"Just shut up Katara." He gave back and I tried to give him a very bad gace, but I failed. Everything was too fuzzy.

At first Zico looked at me, then to Zelo. In the end he just sighed and shrugged. "Do what you have to do." And with this he left.

"Thank god." Zelo said and bend down. "Come on."
"What?", I asked confiused. He sighed. "Go on my back."
"Why?"
"Because you can't even walk. You're too drunk."
"I am not!" Stubborn I took some steps, but fell immediately.
"I told you.", he laughed. "Come on, get on my back."
"But I don't want to."
"Why?"
"Because you're Zelo."
"Huh, what?", he stood up and looked confiused.
"You're Zelo and you like Block B. I don't like Block B. This don't match together."
Without any word he looked down on me.
"Whaaaat?", I babbled.
"You know, that you're just talking rubbish, don't you?"
"I don't care, but I won't ge..."
I couldn't continue, because he bend down again. Then suddenly he took my wrist over his shoulder that I was leaning on his back, then he put one hand under my knee and liftet himself and me up.
"YAH! Let go!", I tried to get down.
"When you move to much, we both are going to fall!", he said annoyed.
"So stop moving. NOW!", he yelled the last word and I stopped moving.
"Arasso.", I said and went quiet. But Zelo was only standing there.
"Katara." he said.
"Yes."
"Where do you live?", he asked.
"Just walk, I lead you.", I said smiling. 

At first we didn't find the way, because I didn't saw well, but after a few minutes we got the right path.

"So why did you drink?", Zelo asked.
"Because I was sad.",I said.
"Why were you sad?" I didn't wanted to tell him what happened just hours ago with Yongguk. And I also couldn't talk about my mother.
I kept quiet and he kept walking.
"You don't want to tell me?", he asked after a few minutes.
"I can't.", I whispered.
"It's ok...but if you want to talk about it...I'm here."
Only now I noticed how safed I felt on Zelos back. Actually it wasn't ok. Yongguk was my boyfriend, but I danced with him and now he is bringing me home. Bringing me home and dance with me...or feeling safed..this was Yongguk's part not Zelos!

"We are here.", Zelo whispered. I looked around and he was right. I went of his back and tried to stay, but it was very difficult, so Zelo hold me on my shoulders and brought me inside.
"Aha, this is your home.", he said. I nodded weak. I felt very sleepy.
He accompanied me into my room, where I fell immediately on my bed. He covered me with the blancket. But before he could go, I took his wrist.
"Thank you.", I said weak. "And I'm sorry."
"Why are you sorry?", he asked with a smile. I shrugged lightly and a tear came on my cheek.
"My goodness, not again.", I whiped my tear away, but every second another came.
"Hey, hey." Zelo sat down on my bed.
"Why are you crying now?"
"I don't know." I whispered. I really didn't know in this moment. I thought it had might be the whole day. Talking with the doctor, being rejected by my big love and being drunk.
Zelo consoled me all night long until I and he fell asleep.


Suddenly I heard some strange noises. At first I thought it was just outside, but then someone opened my door and I heard a cup breaking.
Sleepy I opened my eyes and I looked around. It was already morning and the sunny sun was shining in my face.
I turned my gaze and saw him.
Yongguk. Standing shocked infront of my bed. He didn't looked at me, his gaze was on my side. I looked to the side and I froze. Zelo was sleeping  next to me with one arm over my waist, which I only noticed  now.
"Y-Yongguk...", I whispered but all of sudden he shouted.
"YAH! YOU MOTHERING PUNK! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GIRLFRIENDS BED!"
And with steps full of anger he went to Zelo and me.